Thrown Out

Dreaming That I'm Loving You

AFKLSDGJDSJAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait till Exos comeback. T_T SM is seriously making fans crazy having to wait... D:

That was just my little rage comment. xD No need to pay any more attention to that. xP

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Key for dialogue (Colors): Mi Youngs Dad 

Mi Youngs Mom

Mi Young (You)

 

No Ones POV

Walking home from another tiresome day at school, Mi Young seemed pretty "under the weather". She felt uneasy and her walking wasn't all that steady. Wanting to get home as quickly as possible, she started to rush home, running across streets carelessly. As she approached her front door, she heard yelling from inside. 

Aishhh. What is it again. 

Mi Young knocked on the door (she didn't have her house key since her parents thought she'd lose it), breathing heavily, sweating, and her heart racing. Mi Young was thinking that it was her parents having another financial fight. After the yelling from inside had stopped, all was silent. Having to wait for a few minutes which seemed like forever, Mi Young kept knocking impatiently. Forcefully, someone unlocked the door. It was her mom. Her face red, with tears dripping down.  Mi Young stood there confused. Looking at her mother and seeing what state she was in, she had questions going through her mind. What happened? Where's dad? Are you ok? Questions that she thought of asking but never really came out of . Mi Youngs mom just left her standing there with the door open without saying a thing. She had just stood there for a few seconds, then finally snapped out of it and stepped inside. 

 

Mi Youngs POV

I stepped inside the doorway and looked around the living room. As I closed the door behind me, took of my shoes, and set my bag down, I got a clearer view of the mess. There were papers on the ground and the furniture was all out of its place. I wasn't sure why, but I was about on the verge on crying. Not worrying about my parents right now, I started cleaning up the mess & putting it back in its place.

What caught my eye while I was picking papers off the ground was an airplane ticket. I looked at the information on it and I realized it was a one way ticket to Seoul under my name.

Umma and appa wouldn't do this without talking to me first, would they? 

It puzzled me so much and I just kept staring at it. I didn't know what this meant and I didn't understand what was going on.

Why Seoul in the first place? I hope it's just a vacation there. Nothing more than that. Aish. I need some answers from them. 

I went to my parents room to check if they were there and to set things straight. I just opened the door to their bedroom without hesitation, to find my mom still crying and my dad trying to calm her down. They hadn't noticed I was in the room until I cleared my throat to let them know I was in the room. My mom looked up from sobbing and put her head down to continue once again, after she had seen the place ticket in my hand. 

My dad motioned me to sit down with them. I sat down beside my mom to help calm her down, but I guess I just made her cry even harder. I didn't dare speak a word until my mom would stop crying, so I just sat there in the awkward silence.

Can she stop crying so I can talk to her already? This family sometimes, seriously. 

I must have zoned out or fell asleep because the next thing that happened was that I was waking up from my parents bed. Looking at the time, I realized it's already been a couple of hours since I came home from school. At that time I was still sleepy, but managed to get up and go downstairs. As I made my way to the kitchen to get something to eat, I was surprised to see that the table already had some food laid out. I heard the TV volume get louder so I turned around. 

Good Afternoon sleepy head. You were completely knocked out. Long day at school?

 Uhh, Ne. I guess so... 

Well since you're awake now, lets eat. Gaja!

Ne umma.

What just happened? That was kinda creepy with the way they just acted. They didn't even talk about what happened earlier. 

I kept looking up at my parents to see if they were gonna say anything. For the last 10 minutes, no one said a word. Then finally...

Mi Young-ah. You have to move to Korea

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooooooooo. How was that? Horrible right? XP Mianhe.

~HotWalker~

This guy. Seriously. He's perfect. *___*