The Move To Korea

Dreaming That I'm Loving You

 

Just a reminder~

Mi Young’s Dad

Mi Young’s Mom

Mi Young/YOU ^__^


Mi Young-ah, you have to move to korea.

Mi Young’s POV

O_O BWO?! KOREA?! WAE~?

Waeyo Appa?

We can’t support you anymore Mi Youngie.

I saw Appa’s face become sad.

I could work Appa! I could buy my own food! Umma! Tell him! I’ll be good! I’ll stay out of the way! Please don’t send me away!

Mianhae Mi Young, but it’s for the best.

Something in me snapped, I couldn’t tell, but I knew tears were starting to build up; my worst nightmare was coming true- my parents were sending me away. I shot up from my seat.

For the best? IT’S FOR THE BEST? SENDING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER AWAY IS FOR THE BES-

PARK MI YOUNG! YOU WILL NOT TALK TO YOUR PARENTS LIKE THAT! NOW SIT DOWN AND LET YOUR MOTHER TALK.

My dad interrupted me. I immediately shut up and sat down, Appa hasn’t yelled like that to me in a long time. Umma reached across the table and held my hand.

Sweetie, we have to send you away. We have no money, we’re in too much debt, and we can’t even afford to pay for your school anymore.

Umma said sadly, her tears shone brightly in her eyes.

U-Umma, I could stay and work, I could quit school and help you.

My voice cracked. Umma shook her head slowly and held onto my hand even tighter.

We can’t let you do that. What mother would allow her only child to quit school to pay off their parent's debt? Your Umma and Appa got into this mess; it’s our responsibility to fix it. We don’t want you to get hurt either.

Hurt? How much money do you owe?

My parents were silent. I noticed Umma stared at Appa, so I turned to Appa. He closed his eyes and sighed.

$1,000,000.

Bwo? I didn’t hear you appa.

$1,000,000.

Appa whispered. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand while my tears finally started flowing down by the bucket.

Omona! I can’t leave you with that debt! Please let me stay and help!

I gripped my parent’s hands tightly.

Andwae. I won’t let my baby girl bear the same weight her parents bear on her shoulders. You are moving to Korea so that I know that you will be taken care of arasso?

I looked back at Umma and she nodded in return.

Arasso. When do I leave?

.........

Tomorrow

Umma and Appa said sadly. I looked down at my lap, refusing to let my parents see never-ending tears flow down my cheeks and drip onto my clothes.

Mi Young-ah, look at me.

I looked up at Umma.

I want you to be happy arasso? Study hard and have fun in Korea okay?

I sniffed and nodded as I tried to wipe my tears away. I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me and I sobbed even louder as I pulled the owners of these arms even closer. My parents and I cried together. After about an hour or so, we pulled away and wiped each other’s tears. Umma pulled me up.

Kaja! We need to pack your stuff! Your flight is early tomorrow!

Umma dragged me to my room. Sometimes, I question her age since she almost ran faster than me running for my life. At one point, Appa came in while Umma and I were packing and brought in photo albums and such to take with me and helped us pack the rest of the time. Though, we did more playing than packing.

Hey Appa? Umma?

They hmmed in response.

Who am I staying with in Korea?

They shared a knowing look.

It’s a secret.

They said together mischievously. We laughed together.

You’ll be staying with your cousin Mi Youngie.

I have family in Korea?

My parents nodded.

Ohhhh~

You’ve already met your cousin.

Umma said, smiling sweetly at me.

I have?

I tilted my head to the side a bit.

Yup! Well... not directly but I’m sure you’ll be ecstatic when you find out who it is.

Appa and Umma chuckled. I rolled my eyes and packed the last of my things into my second and last suitcase. Umma said I didn’t need much because she said I could buy stuff in Korea.

Is that it?

I nodded.

Get some rest kiddo, you’re gonna need it. You have a long flight in a couple of hours.

My parents walked to their room. I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed, not that it helped or anything, my parents woke me up about two or three hours later. I got ready and changed into some comfortable, yet appropriate clothes for the flight to Korea.

At the Airport~

Do you have everything you need for the flight?

Yes Appa.

Do you have your cellphone?

Yes Appa.

Is your cellphone charged?

Yes Appa.

Do you have to go potty?

APPA!

Just checking!

Appa grinned childishly.

“Flight to Seoul, Korea, boarding in five minutes.”

I hugged Umma and Appa separately, Umma being first.

Always keep your cellphone charged. Don’t wear revealing clothes at night, you’ll catch a cold.

Umma-

Listen to your cousin. Don’t get in trouble.

Umma-

Don’t go out at night.

UMMA!

I whisper-yelled.

I’ll be fine I’m not three.

Umma chuckled.

I just can’t believe you’re actually leaving. I’m gonna miss my Mi Youngie. Maybe you’ll get married over there. Tell me if you meet any cute boys arasso?

Umma winked while I blushed. I couldn’t handle her looks so I turned to hug Appa. I could hear Umma’s sweet chuckle while Appa pulled me into a bear hug and spun me around

Aigoo~ My little Mi Youngie is going into the big world.

Appa cooed. I blushed again and pulled away.

Appa!

I whined. He chuckled, looked me over and pulled me into his gentle, yet protective and comforting hold once again.

You’ve grown up so much, and now you’re going away to a different country. I can’t keep boys away from you anymore. Stay away from boys arasso? Especially the handsome ones.

No promises.

I winked.

Mi Youngie~ Stay away for appa okay?

Appa whined. I chuckled.

Arasso, I’ll try, but I don’t think I’ll last for long.

I laughed at Appa as he pouted frowned and ran to Umma.

Sweetie! Mi Youngie said she won’t stay away from boys!

Appa whined.

“Flight to Seoul, Korea, now boarding.”

That’s my cue to go.

I pulled in my parents for one last hug.

I’m gonna miss you guys.

I inhaled in Umma’s sweet scent and Appa’s musky smell. I could feel tears slide down my cheeks.

I’ll miss you too sweetie.

Appa’s gonna miss his little girl.

I felt both of my shoulders getting wet. I pulled away and wiped my tears before starting to walk away.

Your cousin will be waiting at the airport to pick you up!

Arasso!

I yelled back. Then I stopped and turned back to my parents.

UMMA! APPA! SARANGHAE!

I made a heart with my arms while giving them my best smile. I saw both of them crying and smiling before I turned my back to them. Then I ran to my departure gate and handed the lady my plane ticket. I boarded the plane and surprisingly found my seat quickly. I sat down and waited for the plane to take off, silently crying myself to sleep during the wait.

Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts, landing will be in a few minutes.

I woke up and sat up groggily. Soon, the plane had landed and I waited for most of the passengers to leave the plane before I grabbed my bag and exited the plane myself. I went to grab my luggage before making a quick stop at the bathroom to wash my face a bit. Boy did I look terrible! My cheeks were covered in dry tears. I washed my face a bit and did no attempt to cover up my swollen red eyes. I walked out to the crowd of people looking for someone holding up a sign with my name on it. I found it; it said “PARK MI YOUNG” in big, fat, English letters. My eyes got big; it almost rivaled D.O’s eyes. I stared at my so called “cousin”.

No way.


 

Annyeong! ElfOtic here~

I wanted to say I'm so so so sorry I couldn't update earlier but I had a lot of school work and I think that school is more important. I also wanted to say thank you to racheluvyoseob for being our first subscriber!! YAY ^__^

HotWalker made a new story guys! Go check it out! Well.. check out whatever's there now and see if you like. :)

 

HAVE YOU SEEN BAP'S NEW VIDEO?!?!

 

 

EXO~ WHEN WILL YOU COME BACK YOUR DONGSAENGIE IS WAITING! T__T

Okay, I'm gonna go now, it's a bit late and I'm tired. Bye and goodnight chingus~ ^__^

P.S Aren't I evil? Don't you want to know who Mi Young's cousin is? Who do you think it is? Comment below! Bye Byeee! :D