Chap 5

Just Like Me(HIATUS)

Here you go, I erased my apology cuz it was actually taking the "chap 5" spot and it was going to confuse everybody when they read chap 5 on the latest update.ENJOY!!

   ***

   Kame stood up dropping the money down on the table. He said a small "thank you" and walked to the door. He stopped, what should he do? He was scared. He exhaled and opened the door. He took a step forward but moved back when he saw a pair of legs in front of him. He knows those boots and jeans. He gulped and slowly looked up, meeting those dark brown orbs. Months passed, they were over but he still wasn't ready to face the other like this.

"What happened?" Jin asked steeping back, making way for Kame to walk.

"We just talked," Kame said walking away from Jin, but Jin followed. "about..." Kame sighed and stopped.

"It's none of your business Akanishi." Kame said irritated.

"You were talking to my girlfriend, it is my business" Jin said and Kame answered with a chuckle."Girlfriend?...it didn't seem that she was your girlfriend when she saw you. You should of seen her face"

Kame started walking. Don't follow me. But Jin didn't do that. Kame sighed and turned around. "What do you want?"

"talk to you"

"You're doing it now"

Jin tsked and grabbed Kame's arm, pulling him closer to him.

"Let go...people are looking," Kame struggled, pushing himself off the older one.

"Let them look," Jin said crouching down. He put an arm behind Kames knees and on his waist.

"W-wait what are you doing?" Kame panicked. Dont touch me like that. Jin lifted him up bridal style .

"I'm taking you home" Jin smirked and started walking. "I can walk by myself" Kame said but didn't bother to push the older one away. Instead he was blushing and laid his head on Jins shoulder to hide it. The older one just smiled.

"Are people looking?" Kame asked, still hiding. They're idols, they're not suppose to do this, especially in public. Jin let out a small chuckle.

"Yes" Kame came out of hiding, the blush still visible, and looked up, "but dont worry ok" Kame just nodded as a response. Why do you keep coming back? You confuse me...Jin

***

" I wonder what they're doing now?" Koki suddenly asked.

  After receiving a "no thank you" from Kame TTUN sighed and left. They went to a ramen restaurant, to celebrate by themselves.

"Who's 'they'" Nakamaru asked turning his gaze to Koki. "Who do you think? The missing letters"

"I bet Jin is with his girlfriend, it's her birthday today too." Junno came in the conversation.

"huh, really?" Koki exclaimed. Junno nodded with noodles in his mouth.

"How do you know?" Koki asked.

"Jin was talking to himself about buying a present, and who else is he buying a present for." Ueda said, his elbow on the table and chin resting on his hands. Koki sigh is heard. "What are we going to with him?"

Ueda chuckled. "What do you think?" He got blank stares from the others. Ueda shook his head. "Nothing...Jin isn't that much of a baka, he's just slow, he'll work things out"

"Wow, Ueda being all warm hearted" Koki said sending a smirk to Ueda.

Ueda glared at him and Koki nervously laughed and raised both hands up, surrendering.

"But, isn't it weird that Jin is with a girl that looks like..." Nakamaru was cut off by TTUN.

"Kame!"

"Yeah" Koki pointed out.

"Im always right..." Ueda murmured and then went back to eating his ramen. The others followed.

***

Silence. Jin didn't like that. His car was parked close to the cafe and Jin took or actually carried Kame into his car. Good thing is that Kame didn't try to escape but the younger man has been silent the whole ride. Jin knows that's a bad sign, so he kept quiet, he didn't want to ruin his chance with the younger one. He parked the car and got a confuse look from Kame.

"I thought you were taking me home," Kame said directing his eyes to the front, he couldn't look at Jin in the eyes.  

  "Hai, hai, it's my apartment," Jin took out his keys and had his hand on the door handle. He was planning on opening it but a tug on his shirt stopped him. He turned and saw Kames hand on his shirt but with his head down.

"Let's just...stay here," Kame murmured. Jin smiled and took Kames hand, intertwining them together. His action got Kame to look at him.

"Don't let go.." Jin said caressing Kames hand with his thumb.

"Jin.." Kame blushed but nodded. They sat there hands together, eyes locked with each others. Kame remembers those soft brown orbs, Jin used to look at him like that before...when they were in love. He missed those days, when Jin would wrap his arms around him and kiss his cheek...his lips. He missed the taste of caramel and cigarettes that would always conquer his mouth. His thoughts were interupted when he saw those brown orbs closer. Their nose touching.

"Kazu..." Jin was already closing his eyes and inches away from those pouty pink lips, when a knock was heard. Jin opened his eyes and let out a groan when Kame pushed him away. Kame quickly opened the door and stepped out, then leaned on the door, face flushed and hands on his heart. He was about to kiss Jin, he shook his head and brought his hands to his head, burying it in his hair.

"Kamenashi-kun..." Kame heard a soft feminine voice from behind him. Biting his lips he turned around and met some glaring eyes.

"Kyoko..." he whispered to himself.

"What are you doing here Kamenashi-kun?" Kyoko asked walking to him. Kame looked down at the ground. He felt chills going up his back. Kyoko eyes, Kame could feel them on him, so he took a deep breath and looked up.

"I was leaving" Kame lied and started to walk away.

"Stop" Kyoko yelled and Kame did.

"What were you doing inside Jins car?" Kame turned his head and smiled again. "Nothing" he lied again.

"Kamenashi-kun that time I invited you to the cafe with me was just an act" What? Kame eyes widened

"Everything was just an act, I took your word when you said you and Jin are no more. You really are a fake Kamenashi-kun" She said those words with a grin. "So stay away from Jin"

Kame couldn't believe it...he let out a chuckle. Why does he care? He knows what he said was the truth...Jin and him are no more. He shrugged it off and kept walking.

"Kame wait" Jin called. The younger one couldn't take it anymore, he doesnt want to stop. "Kame please" Jin pleaded.

No.

"Kazu" Kame was pulled back against Jins chest, his arms around those slim waist. Jin was hugging him from behind, his head resting on Kames shoulder. "Stop" Jin whispered.

"Jin..." Kyoko gasped.

"Let me go," Kame hissed. He squeezed Jins arms and pushed those arms away. Jin was pushed back and watched Kames back, that were shaking.

"I'll see you tomorrow Akanishi," with those last words, Kame kept walking. Jins heart shattered when he heard the younger one call him by that name. He didn't like it at all.

I'm sorry.