Chapter 2

Just Like Me(HIATUS)

“Yeah…it’s your birthday…don’t worry I’ll be there, I promise” Jin smiled and put his phone away. It’s a good thing KAT-TUN has three days off to relax, and he’s planning to spend it with her. It’s been a month that they’ve been going out and he’s proud.

He opened the door to KAT-TUN room and it was quiet. “Huh? Everybody already left,” he went to the table to get his stuff and was heading to the door, but he stopped when a groan was heard. He turned around and saw him sleeping on the couch.

“Kame if you sleep here you’re going to ruin your back” he said lowering down to see the younger ones face.  “What now…” he tsked and grabbed his phone.Kazu Birthday appeared on the screen. His eyes went wide. February 23rd, why isn’t he with the others, he’s suppose to be celebrating.

“It’s her birthday too.” He smiled. “They are so alike”

*flashback*

  Kame was at home watching tv, switching the channels, he was trying to answer all his questions. Where was Jin that night? What was he doing? Who was he with?. When he heard a familiar song and a familiar voice. Lovejuice was playing; he stopped and saw a stage report. He smiled when Jin was singing Care; he remembered when Jin first sang it to him. Good memories, he laughedBut his laughter was gone when a girl had her legs parted and Jin slid under (A/N you know this scene?)The tv was turned off.

“Jin what’s going on with you?” he asked through the phone. After what he saw, he called Jin.

“What do you mea?” Jin asked breathing heavily. He must have been dancing.

“I saw the stage report” Kame said in a low voice.

“Did you like it?”

“Yeah it was great”

“Are you ok?”

“Im fine”

“Oh ok…oh Kame I’ll be home late so don’t wait for me, just go to sleep ok. You need it” Jin said. Kame covered his mouth to silence his gasp. Jin was going to come home late again. The memories of that sweet smell on Jin came back, he bit his lip to stop the tear that was about to fall.

“Jin…don’t come home anymore.” Kame hanged up. He stood up and locked the front door, then walked to his room. He wanted to be alone.

--

Jin don’t come home anymore.

 “What is he talking about?” Jin asked himself walking to KAT-TUN dressing room. He was being a good bo, actually he listened to Kame and didn’t go to him. Still thinking he went in the room and sat down, looking at himself in the mirror. TaNaka stopped what they were doing and looked at Jin, who was looking at himself.

“What’s wrong with him?” Koki whispered to Maru.

“Who knows…oh Kame!” Maru yelled out. Kame gave him a smile.

“Do you know what’s wrong with him?” Koki pointed at the sulking man. Kame followed the point and  lowered his gaze to the ground. He entered, not looking at Jin and sat far from him.

“Him too…” Maru said. Ueda passed them and went straight to Kame. TaNaka saw Ueda talking to Kame, but couldn’t hear anything. Then they saw a real smile from Kame. TaNaka then moved their gaze to Jin, who clenched his hand, glaring at Ueda and Kame.

--

Kame and Jin didn’t even get near eachother, the others knew they were having another quarrel, so they didn’t say anything. They just let themselves get screamed at because of the mistakes Akame kept doing. Finally they were done. Koki announced why not going out to eat. They all agreed, except Aakme. Koki just whined but then agreed. They left leaving Kame and Jin alone in the dressing room. Silence.

But then Jin broke the silent atmosphere. “What did you mean about not coming home yesterday?” Jin asked looking at Kames back. He saw the younger one freeze. No answer.

“Answer me!” He screamed. Kame flinched and Jin looked away covering his mouth. Jin turned his head and through the mirror he saw Kame go to the door, but not without saying some last words. “I can’t take any of your stupid actions anymore.” He was out the door. Jin stayed there frozen and confused.Stupid actions? Jin turned and went out the door, to follow Kame, but his phone ringed. A message. He opened his phone and punched the wall.

                                                                                           To:Jin.

                                                                                    From:Kazu

                                                                                         -Its over.

 Jin ended up at his favorite club, drinking and drinking. He put down the beer bottle and looked around. His eyes landed on a brown haired person. “Kame” he whispered. Jin stood up and followed the person. He saw his target sit, and heard laughter around. He got closer and saw that his target wasn’t Kame but a girl. Her friends around spotted Jin and one of her friends patted the girl. The girls he landed eyes on turned to Jin and smiled. So alike,Jin thought. She stood up and walked up to him.

“Hi my name is Kyoko, nice to meet you” she said putting her hand out. Jin didn’t move, he just stared. Kyoko laughed. “I’m to formal, huh, let’s go dance” She grabbed his hand, leading him to the dance floor. Jin smiled.