Chapter 1

Just Like Me(HIATUS)

“Mornin’” Kame yawned as he walked in KAT-TUN dressing room. “Morning” was heard as he sat down on the couch, next to Ueda, who was reading a magazine.

“Yes!” a loud scream made Ueda turn and give a glare. “You and your videogames.” Ueda complained to Junno. He had his DS in hand. Junno just gave a smile and Ueda sighed turning back to his magazine. Koki and Nakamaru laughter can be heard. Kame smiled at the scene, but it was gone when he didn’t spot someone.

“If you’re looking for that bakanishi, he went out to receive a call” Ueda said, his eyes not leaving the magazine.

“It might be his girlfriend” Koki joined in, only his head appearing from behind the couch. “What’s her name again…?” Maru also joined in, scratching his chin with his index finger, “umm…Kyoko!”*

“Oh” Kame let out looking down. Koki lowered himself down and his behind the couch. Nakamaru stood up and joined Junno. Ueda slammed the magazine down and took Kames arm, dragging him out of the room. Kame let out a  gasp and just followed the boxer, not realizing the surprise looks from the others.

  They came to a stop at an empty dance room. Ueda pushed Kame down. Kame sat beside the big mirror and lifted his knees to his chest, wrapping his arms around them.

“You should have known this would have happened, you’re the one that broke up with him.” Ueda explained, almost screaming.

“I know, I know. Don’t rub it in” Kame whispered but Ueda cached it.

“Then what’s with that face?”

“I don’t know.” Kame looked up at Ueda. “I know I was the one that ended it all but…I just wanted to time to think if he was the right person…I didn’t expect him to move on really fast.”

“You sound like a girl. But, if you wanted to find out then you shouldn’t of texted him saying that it was over. You could have just talked to him.”

“I know, I thought of that but after the break up, and I was going to talk to him but I was scared.”

Ueda crouched down and looked at Kame, “hey, he’s a major player I bet it won’t last long so when that relationship ends, talk to him, ok” Ueda smiled when kame nodded.                                                                                                 

 “Isn’t she gorgeous,” Jin waved his phone onfront of Koki. “I can’t see if you keep moving your phone, stupid!” Koki grabbed the phone from Jins hand and let his eyes focus on the phone.

“Whoa” Koki eyes went wide, Jin kept his smile. “I told you”

She looks just like him.Koki thought.

I want to see” Junno wined and Jin nodded. He grabbed his phone back and ran to Junno. “Look!”

“Whoa” he also said. Maru, who was next to Junno leaned over and let out a “Whoa” too.

“Hey, that’s enough!” Jin closed his phone and sat at the couch, but then he opened it up again , keeping his eyes on the screen. Koki walked over to TN and shook his head.

“Are you thinking, what I’m thinking” Koki whispered to the two members. Junno nodded.

“You mean that Jin’s gf looks like…” Maru was interrupted when the door opened. TTN turned their heads to the door and shouted “Kame!”

“What?” asked confused.

“Oh, Kame” Jin stood up and shoved his phone onfront of Kames face. “Meet Kyoko. My girlfriend.” Ueda leaned in to see and sighed for the last time. He passed the new boyfriend and looked at TTN, who nodded.

Kame on the other hand didn’t leave his eyes off the picture. She’s gorgeous. Long light brown hair that stopped a little lower than her shoulder. Her eyes matching her hair, brown also. White milky skin, plump pink lips and shiny white teeth. Kame  let out a smile and said, “she’s beautiful,” then grab his stuff from the floor and walked to the door.

“I have to go, I’m not feeling well” he smiled again but they all knew, except Jin that that smile was fake.

“Kame, are you okay?” Jin asked, with a worried tone. “Yeah” Kame replied trying to control his tears. “Bye” he opened the door and left.

  He practically ran to his car. Kame bent over, laying his head on the steering wheel and let the tears fall.

“It’s all my fault” He sobbed. “All these memories of us can’t leave my head”

*flashback*

“Ne, Kazu do you like it? Jin asked showing the turtle necklace to Kame. Kame smiled and took it. Green apple like balls surrounded the turtle. Kame leaned in and gave Jin a peck on the lips. “I’ll treasure it Jin, thank you.” Jin smile went wider when he saw Kame put it on.

--

Kame looked at his watch. He’s 30 min late.

“Kazu” Kame heard his name being called. There’s only one person who calls him that, He turned around and saw Jin running, waving his hand up in the air. He stopped when he reached his boyfriend, crouched down, hands on knees, trying to catch his breath. “I…I’m sorry, I didn’t know the m-meeting would take s-so long”

“It’s ok. Atleast you came” Kame smiled. He grabbe Jins hand and pulled him up, making Jin look at him. Jin lifted his other hand and it landed on Kames cheek. Jin started caressing the younger one. He chuckled when he saw Kame blush. “W-we should go now, the amusement park might close”

“No need to be shy Kazu~”

“sh-shut up. But you know we have to becareful, those annoying paparazzi might appear”

“Don’t worry about it, they’re not active at night. So lets just enjoy ourselves.” Jin started walking dragging Kame with him. Kame went red again and just followed.

*end flashback*

 Kame opened the door and threw his bag down on the floor. He entered his room and threw himself on the bed. He flinched when he felt his pocket vibrate but he didn’t move a muscle. He knew Ueda was calling him.

  His eyes were closing after the phone stopped vibrating, but then his eyes opened wide. He tsked and reached for his phone.

“Hello!” he said annoyed.

“Kame…” he knew that voice, kame sat up and pressed the phone closer to his ear. “Jin…”

“Kame are you ok?"

“Yeah…” Kame looked down. Why did Jin keep doing this, worrying about him, acting like…he cares.

“Are you sure?” Jin asked.

“Yes Jin, I’m fine” Kame lied.  “Jin hurry up” Kame heard on the phone.

“Ah, hold on” he heard Jin say. “The amusement park will close..” Kame heard the girl whine.

“You’re at the park?” Kame asked softly.

“Ah yeah, the one we went to remember?” Kame didn’t say anything.

“Kame, Kame…” Jin called but no answer. Kame closed his phone and threw it at the wall. He didn’t want to remember. He doesn’t want to remember, it hurts too much. Why is he hurting him too much?

*flashback*

 It’s past midnight and Kame is in bed, eyes still wide open. He opened his phone and went to his messages."I'll be home soon" Kame read. "Love Jin:

                                                                                  

                                                                                         ***

  Its 2 in the morning. Its happened so many times. What is Jin doing? He keeps promising that he’ll get home early, so they can eat together but Kame ends up eating alone. They were suppose to go out and spend time together but Jin cancelled in the last minute. Today, Jin promised that they will spend time together, for sure, but he spent the day alone. The only thing that he got from Jin is the text saying he’ll be back before midnight. This time Kame cried. He understood that Jin was busy with the solo concert, but Jin promised they were going to be together.

“Kazu~ are you sleeping”

Kame didn’t answer. He saw the sheets move and an arm wrapped around his waist. Slow breathes were heard, and Kame felt it on his neck.  He was drinking. Kame grabbed the older ones hand and move it away from him. He turns around to see his boyfriend. “Jin” he sighed. He went closer to Jin. Jin’s…sweet. A sweet smell surrounded Jin, but Jin always smelled of cigarettes and caramel.

              A week later it was over.

*end flashback*

“Maybe it was the right decision, maybe he wanted to end it…”

 Maybe.