Kpop Macros and Gifs - DashiDoraGyu + announcement

Owl Kingdom Graphics | closed

Kpop Macros and Gifs by DashiDoraGyu

Summary:

This story is a series of kpop funny gifs and macros of many diffrent idols 

Links:

Poster | Background | Story

Previews:

  

Designer: meowpikarawr

Note: I am really really really really really sorry that I took over like 2 months to make this. Someone just kill me now, I feel so bad for giving you your poster so late. I'm really sorry to the other requester too whose request i haven't done yet... agh. I've been too busy. Sigh. I hope you like your poster, and don't hesitate to ask for a redo. Don't forget to comment and credit us in your foreword!

 

Note: 

About the Winter Games, since no one plays it anymore, I've decided to end it now. The number of points earned in the Winter Games will be added to your total of regular points. Sorry about that. By the way, I'm thinking of revamping the shop and maybe scrapping the theme of owls. What do you guys think? I don't know, I like the owls but... sigh. I don't know anymore.

Btw, I know i've finished a batch, but I don't feel like opening it up yet. Me and -white- have been busy, so I hope you guys understand. Those of you who requested during our busy period of time, your requests will be added to the list, don't worry.

 

-Guardian Angel