Winter Games

Owl Kingdom Graphics | closed

So about the Winter Games, I haven't been very up to date with it lately, so I apologize. I've changed it a bit. It will be something similar to the Hunger Games, where we will compete until we only have one player left. But also, whoever has the most points out of the other players (not the winner) will be given a prize as well. Since I haven't been updating the games lately, they will continue until maybe January-February? I haven't decided, but it won't be ending very soon unless I can't keep up with it. 

 

I've posted up the 3rd game, so I hope you participate! By the way, about the last game (I know it was hard) it's not the semi finals. I messed up by making it too hard. So what I'm going to do is continue with the games until I feel like we should have the semi finals, so we'll have a quarter finals will decide who is eligible to participate in the semifinals, then those who win the semifinals will go on to the finals. So have fun, and make sure to participate okay? So you can all participate in this newest game, just to clarify. And P.S. the games will get harder once we get to the quarter finals.

Note: there IS a deadline for the new game, so any answers submitted after the deadline (PST - Pacific time) will not be accepted.

 

-Guardian Angel