-Fashion Chaos- - Fiqah_BB

Owl Kingdom Graphics | closed

-Fashion Chaos- by Fiqah_BB

Summary:

What will happen when Shasha's(own character) close friend have to fly off to Paris for some important matters, and ask Shasha a favour to replace her place to become the fashion coordinator of Big Bang? Of course, since Shasha is a big fan of K-POP, she was really excited to work with them, but little did she know that one of the Big Bang members(i wont tell who for now) is too fussy and particular about coordinating clothes. So how will the life's of these two creatures change when they meet each other? Shasha has a bestfriend name Leehyunwoo.

Links:

Poster | Story

Preview:

 

Designer: meowpikarawr

Note: I took exactly 1 month to do this. I'M SO SORRY. I actually wasn't going to start on the requests until after I finish all the Christmas stuff, but I just had to do one because I felt like it. Does it look weird? I lost my touch I think. Idk anymore. If you don't like it, ask for a redo.

 

Thanks for requesting!

 

P.S. To everyone who requested, if you want to cancel your request, cancel it now. I was going through my requests today and 3 of them double requested. If you can't wait, cancel it now and save me the trouble okay? Same for -white-'s requests. And Day 12's pack is up! BTW. Since no one seems to be playing the game (is it too hard?), i'll give you guys some hints. They're posted on the foreword.

 

-Guardian Angel