All Day I Think Of You

We Didn't Say It's Over

Only a week had gone by and Jaebeom couldn't believe the amount of gifts and letters he had received from the younger male. There was a corner in his room dedicated to all the things that he was sent. Every time he stared at that corner he felt like calling Taecyeon and getting rid of the facade. A small feeling of guilt would come over him when he would think about what he was doing, about the corner of gifts in his room. He stayed in the studio for most of the time to get his mind off of it but even that didn't help. 

"Jay, you coming with us?" Dok2 asked. 

"Where?" 

"We're going clubbing for a few hours." 

He needed everything he could get to get his mind off of the guilt. "I'm down. Let's go." 

When they arrived at the club he felt free. The booming bass was loud in his ears blocking out all thoughts of Taecyeon and the huge crowd of people on the dancefloor that continued to rub against him kept his mind off of the lustful past moments that they shared. He was enjoying himself. Drinking, dancing, chatting with fans that recognized him and would leave him alone afterward. He and his friends found a table and sat down, talking about how live the club was and much fun they were having. Some of them even talked about possibly hooking up with some of the girls there, if they were lucky enough. Jaebeom excused himself and went to the bathroom, passing couples that had their tongues down each other's throats, their breath that reaked of alcohol filled the air, mixing with the unpleasant smells of the club bathrooms. Ignoring the couple that was in the stall getting it on, he stood at the urinal and pulled his zipper down, emptying his full bladder. He sighed, pulled his zipper up and walked over to the sinks to wash his hands and decided that he'd rather not get in between the couple that was there. He left the bathroom and bumped into a tall man while walking out. He apologized as he walked away, not caring to stop and look at who it was. 

"Finally! Thought you'd be in there forever!" one of his friends chimed as he made it back to the table. 

"We're going to go dance, you wanna come?" 

He thought about whether or not he wanted to get back up. Whether he should stay at the table in a secluded corner they had picked out or go to the live dancefloor where people would be rubbing all over him as they moved to the music. "Nah. I'ma chill here. You can go." 

Dok2 raised an eyebrow at the singer, "You okay? You're always on the dancefloor when we go clubbing." 

"I'm fine. Just tired. Think I'm just going to drink all night." Drink away the younger man that was starting to appear in his mind again. He's going to need a lot of alcohol tonight. 

"Aiight, whatever you say." 

They left him alone and he watched idly as they enjoyed themselves. He ordered more drinks for himself, and the urge to piss came back. When he stood up, he swayed to the side a bit letting him know he was tipsy. He headed towards the bathroom, bumping into a few people on the way there and almost getting hit in the face by the door. He took a few steps back and looked up, "Hey, watch where you're..." his voice faded as he recognized the face. 

"Jay?" 

Jaebeom stepped back and hit the wall. "Oh hey Taec. Whatcha' doin' here?" 

Taecyeon looked down at his feet, "Just hanging out. Clearing my mind. Are you here alone?" He looked at the younger male. He wore a snapback with a blue shirt with a leather jacket over it, with dark jeans, and blue Foamposites to top it off. As always, he dressed like the American he is. 

"Nope," Jaebeom emphasized the p as he rocked on his heels. "My friends are dancing. I wanted to sit down, clear my head." 

"Drinking isn't the best way to clear your head Jay." 

"When it comes to you it is," he mumbled. 

Taecyeon blinked. "What?" 

". Sorry. Didn't mean to say that aloud." He touched Taecyeon's chest gently. The alcohol was beginning to fog his mind up even more. 

Taecyeon took a step closer to the shorter male, placing his hand on the wall. "Do you think about me Jay? Do you still care?" He didn't know what answer he'd get from the other but he wanted to try. He'd never know if he didn't open his mouth. It didn't hurt to try, right? 

Jaebeom stared up at the taller man, eyes locked on the other's that were full of hope. His eyes made their way down to his thin lips. He slowly made his way onto his tippy toes, "Why are your lips so thin?" He asked, his alcoholic breath hitting Taecyeon's face, mixing with his that smelled of bar snacks. He slowly pressed his lips against the other's. When he pulled away he whispered in Taecyeon's ear, "I think of you all day. I stare at the gifts you sent me and just stare. You're always on my mind Taec. Nothing distracts me from you. I don't know what to do." 

Taecyeon's heart skipped a beat. He felt like these words were true. From Jay's heart. But another part of him told him that it was the alcohol talking. "Do you really?" 

"Yes," he said, bringing his lips to the other's for a second time. "I can prove it if you'd like." 


 

Sorry it's been so long since I last updated! Sorry it's so short. I wanted to give you guys something. Hope this keeps you happy for a bit! Some type of action in this chapter :D