I Hate You

We Didn't Say It's Over

 

I hate you!”

Those words were like a bullet to the tall man. They shot through his heart making it shatter. Those were words he never wanted to hear from him. “Are you o-”

I'm fine just leave me alone,” the former leader muttered as he backed up until his back hit the opposite wall. He pressed himself against it, head down.

I don't want to,” Taecyeon said firmly. “Why are you acting like this?”

Why do you think?!” Jaebeom glared at the other.

You can't possible be blaming this on me.”

Who else am I talking to?”

Taecyeon scoffed and placed his hands on his hips. He huffed and his lips before he began. “What did I do to make you like this?”

You left me! Instead of coming to America, you stayed over here! You sat back and let everything happen! You wer-” Jaebeom shouted in English but was interrupted by the younger.

Taecyeon slammed his hand against the wall. The smaller one was trapped between the wall and the younger. He locked his narrowed eyes on the other's now wide ones. “I didn't leave you! You decided to leave! You said it was the best thing for you and you didn't even let me ask to go with you! Don't go blaming this one me now! And I didn't let everything happen...it hurt me too. I suffered too, Jay.” His eyes softened as he slowly slid his hand down the wall. Jaebeom slowly looked up and locked his gaze with the other's. Taecyeon began to lean down and tried to read Jaebeom's reaction to his action but read nothing. He quickly closed the gap with the searing kiss and cupped the older man's face.

Jaebeom was about to kiss back but he realized what he was doing—more like, what Taec was doing. He slowly pushed the other away, making sure their lips were the first to disconnect. “No...I-I'm sorry. I- I just can't. Not now.”

Let me prove to you that you don't hate me,” Taecyeon suggested, his tone a desperate one.

How?!”

You know how Jay, don't act stupid.” Jaebeom remained silent, a blush slowly crept across his face. “Let me. If you let me, then you'll know that you still love me.”

I know that I don't love you anymore Taec so it'll be a waste of time.” Jaebeom said his voice failing to be strong.

Let's see how much of a waste it really is.” Taecyeon said as he grabbed the older's wrist and pulled him into the nearest room.