I Can't Live Without You

We Didn't Say It's Over

"What the hell are you doing, Taec?!" Jaebeom yelled at the other as he was pushed against the door. 

He heard Taecyeon's palm continue to hit against the wall, "I'm looking for the switch." 

The older man smacked the other's arm down. "I mean what are you doing here?! With me?!" 

"I'm going to prove that you don't hate me. That you still love me. I know you still do Jay, no matter what you say. I know you still do. You know it too." 

"I stopped loving you a while ago..." Jaebeom was glad that the taller male had given up on finding the light, he didn't want him to see the slight pink that was beginning to cover his face. He was never a good liar, but he needed to do this. No matter what his heart was telling him. No matter how many tears he might cry later on, he needed to do this. It was for the best. If he did it now, he could cry and get over it later, but if he did it later, he knew he wouldn't bring himself to do it. He hated that about himself. The fact that everything related to the younger man made him weak. He couldn't stand it. 

"Let me show you that that's a lie. Let me show you--"

"If you want to know whether or not I'm lying, prove it. Don't show me by making love to me but show me by doing what you used to do. You'll be able to tell whether or not I love you with my repsonse." 

Taecyeon chuckled, "You're giving me another chance?" 

"No. I'm trying to prove to you that I'm not lying, that I really don't love you anymore..." Again, the older male was grateful that the taller male hadn't found the light because of the blush that covered his face. 

"It doesn't seem like that to me." 

"Will you just shut up?" and kiss me. Those last three words never left his mouth. He didn't dare to let the consonants push themselves passed his lips. The ones that desperately wanted to feel the other's. To move slowly against them; to lose themselves in the other's. To forget where he ended and where Taecyeon began. He wanted to tell him the truth but he had to continue with the facade he had built up. The facade that he had began to build when he signed with SidusHQ. He needed to build it if he was coming back to Korea, where Taecyeon was. Ok Taecyeon, the man who currently held his heart in his hands without even knowing. He was always so gullible and because of that Jaebeom was having mixed feelings. He liked the fact that Taecyeon wasn't able to tell that he's lying but on the other hand he's upset. The desire to press his lips against the other's is burning in the pit of his stomach but he can't. Initiating a kiss or kissing back when the younger man presses his lips on his own would destroy his wall. He needed to keep this up for as long as he could. As long as Taecyeon saw that the wall was weak and a fake one at that. 

"Hello?" the deep voice brought the break-dancer back to reality. 

"Just do what you did when we were first dating and how I react will determine whether or not I'm lying. Goodbye Taecyeon." Jaebeom moved the other aside and left the room. He sighed and smiled knowing that he was going to be spoiled for however long Taecyeon continued to believe in his lie. 

 


Sorry this took forever to update but I've been so busy and whatnot. Hope you enjoyed it! ^-^