love?

Ailee:I'll show you

Jr's prov:

      My eyes fell apon two people just siting there calm. I raised my eyebrow and noticed that the two people were some what friends or something,laughing and smiling. I stand up and they look at me. "Yes?"I shout to them so they hear me. "Sit down,or you will die first"The girl shouts and I quickly sit down. I nodded and sighed"Why am I here?"I shout. "Death"The boy shouts back. Suddenly a cannon went off and the boy and the girl ran to me and pushed me into the forest. "What's going on?!"I yell as I run with them. "We will explain later"The boy looks back at me and continues running. I hear screams and shrieks of terror as I look back I see bodies bloody,lifeless on the floor.

      I gasp in compelete terror. 'whats happening...!' I screamed in my thoughts. I looked around the forest until I bumped into the boy and fell to the ground. "watch where your going there dude~"The boy threatened in a friendly way. "Sorry dude"I got up and smiled at the boy. "What's your name?"I ask as I stand up and brush the dirt of my pants. "The names Baro and thats Katniss"He told me and pointed to the girl siting on a log. "Sup"She said simply. "Sup"I reply back and sat back on the ground. "So how did I get here?"I asked and Katniss huffed. I saw Baro lightly smacked Katniss on the shoulder and look at her. I chuckled "I guess niether of you dont know?".

      They both nod. "okay~ what is the point of this then" I asked when I said the word this I moved my arms around signaling the fights and forest. "this is a lesser version of what we call the hunger games."Katniss tells me. "is your real name Katniss?" I asked slowly. "No my real name is Jennifer but my last name is everdeen." She tells me. I nod and chuckle,"what?"She asked in a slightly annoyed tone. I just shake my head and smile. I noticed Baro chuckling and sits next to Katniss. "are you two friends?"I ask questionly. "actually we are dating"Baro informed me as he grabbed Katniss' hand and smiled widely at her then looked back to me. I just sit there and nod very slowly. "Are you okay?"Baro asks me.

       I snap out of the dreamland I was in and nod. "Oh yeah im fine,but how many people have died?"I ask then slap myself upside the head. Suddenly cannons fire and I notice Katniss and Baro count them quietly. "3 have died."Katniss tells me and I nod. "Thanks..."I told her slowly. "Come on we need to find somewhere to sleep." Katniss informs me and Baro. We both nod and get up following behind Katniss. "How long have you been dating Katniss?"I whisper to Baro. "Ever since I got here."Baro tells me. "When was that?"I ask. "About 1 year ago,she was injured and I healed her,watched over her and feed her."Baro smiles as he looks at the back of Katniss' head.

       "Wow,do you know how long Katniss was in here?"I continue with the questions. "I've been here for 2 years."She shouts to us but keeps looking forward. "She was the first Person to survive but in this game you dont leave until you die or commit suicide."Baro told me. I nodded and sighed. "So what if all three of us stay alive?"I ask. "Then we stay here no matter what."Baro sighs. I sigh with him and Katniss turns around. "Guys stop making noise I need to hear!"She snaps at me and Baro. We quickly nod and stay still. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath in.

        I watch her and think about if there are more tributes like her,being forced to stay here forever until the man dies. After a few mintues she points to the left. "That way"She tells us and we follow. "Are there anymore tributes like you Katniss?"I ask and she stops slowly pulling and arrow from her quiver. "You shouldn't of asked that"Baro tells me before he backs away. I look at Baro then to Katniss. She's pointing an arrow right in my face. "Don't you EVER ask me a question like that!"She yells and lets the arrow hitting a tree behind me only missing my head or face by inches. I nodded quickly and ran behind Baro.

-End of Jr's prov-