Safe and Sound...

Ailee:I'll show you

Aliee's prov:

I woke up to my alarm going off. I slugishly got out of my bed and walked into the bathroom. I leaned against the bathroom sink,looking into the mirror .I yawned and opened the cabnit. I grabbed my pills and took the perscription. I washed my face and brushed my hair. I retreated from the bathroom and walked into my closet,grabing my poka dotted dress and slipped it on. "today i will tell jr..."I whispered to myself. I smiled in the mirror and nodded,just then my mother called me down stairs. I quickly shuffled down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. "yes mom?"I asked. "its time to go."My mother told me sternly. I nod once and walk out the door.

As I walk to the school that I hate. I notice a car drive by and I see a familiar face on the passager side. It was Jr,He put his hair in a unique style today. I decided to change my hair style as well. So I pulled out my braids and let my hair down. I ruffled my hair lightly and sighed happily. "i hope he notices~."I thought.

-end of Ailee's prov-

Jr's prov:

I was driving to school my hair gelled up,thinking about Ailee. I sighed which made my mom look at me. "Jr are you okay sweetie."my mother asked. "im fine mom dont worry."I smiled. "okay sweetie"My mom told me. My mind still on Ailee,but when I looked out the window I saw figures rush by til I noticed Ailee. I smiled again my heart racing. I got to school and walked to the classroom and sat in my usual seat. I grabbed a book from one of the empty desks.I awaited for Aliee.I wanted to shoe her my new style.

-End of Jr's prov-

Ailee's prov:

I walked into the school waiting for the names and hits but to my supirse none of that happened. I looked at them the shadows of  people who would hurt me,they looked into my eyes and smiled. I tilted my head thinking it was a dream. I closed my eyes and opened them again,hearing the hurtful words. Tears started to fall down my face as I ran into the girls bathroom and ran into a stall. I sat there and cried for what seemed like hours till I heard someone walk in. I quieted my groans and sniffles. But the person didn't leave instead the person sat against the stall door. I heard a zip and then guitar string being strummed and shortly after the person started singing.

"I remember tears streaming down your face. When I said, I'll never let you go. When all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes. The sun is going down. You'll be alright. No one can hurt you now. Come morning light. You and I'll be safe and sound" I notice the voice of a girl who was also bullied with me,I listened closely as she continued. My tears slowly stopping.

"Don't you dare look out your window darling. Everything's on fire, The war outside our door keeps raging on. Hold onto this lullaby, Even when the music's gone

Just close your eyes. The sun is going down, You'll be alright. No one can hurt you now. Come morning light, You and I'll be safe and sound

Just close your eyes. You'll be alright. Come morning light, You and I'll be safe and sound..." 

I closed my eyes and sighed. The girl then got up and put the Guitar away. I stood up my eyes still closed and opened the door slowly. I walked out when I felt arms wrap around me. "You and I'll be safe and sound..."She whispered and I nodded weakly. She lifted my head up lightly so I could face her. "Don't listen to what they say...they do not control your life..."She told me as she kissed my forehead. Again I felt more tears fall as I hugged the girl tightly,She rubbed my back and sang her song over and over again swaying me and her back and forth slowly. I felt the girl seat down and I followed after. I rested my head on her shoulder and fell into a deep sleep. After a few mintues I felt the girl help me up and stood,walking me slowly to somewhere.