old sparks and freedom

Ailee:I'll show you

"there has to be a way to save him!"I yell as I look around and rememeber seeing my bookbag on the ground. "do you think they could have put something in my bag?"I look at Katniss. "i dont know..."She mumbled as she laid down with Baro. "I'll be back"I told Katniss as I got up and starting running the path we took to the field and grabbed my bookbag. I looked around for any more bookbags and found one so I took it. I ran back to the cave and ran over to Baro. I quickly open both bookbags and find bandages and rubbing achol. "Here Katniss"I hand her the bandages and she quickly goes to work and cleaning Baro's wounds and bandages them up. "there now you can live"She smiled and wiped her tears. I looked in the other bookbag and found food. "this one has food,here Katniss give this to Baro"I hand her a package of crackers and a bottle of water. She handed them to Baro and smiled as he ate the crackers and drank water. I pulled out two more packages of crackers and water bottles. I could finally sleep after Baro looked healthy enough to survive. So I laid down on the other side of the cave when suddenly I felt someone hug me and pull me close to them. I looked to see Katniss snuggling into my chest. "Katniss?"I whisper as I look at her. "I just want to let Baro sleep,so don't mind me..."She told me as she closed her eyes. I nodded slightly and slowly fell asleep.

-End of Jr's prov-

Ailee's prov:

I woke up the next day found out where the arena was and I got some of my friends to bring some weapons,like bats and golf clubs. Once I was the princepal i knew what I had to do. I snuck up behind him and hit him on the side of his head,knocking him out. I grabbed his keys and ran to the door of the arena and try a few keys. Until I find the right one and I open the door. As soon as I walked in I saw bodies covered in blood. I scream and kneel down covering my face. Suddenly I heard people running. I looked up seeing people run past me yelling and screaming in joy. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I smiled. Taking in the scent of Jr's familar smell. I got up and walked out with Jr .