The Games?

Ailee:I'll show you

I open my eyes and notice that im in a car. "where are we going?"I ask as fear shots through my body. "I'm taking you home..."The girl told me softly. "N-No..."I studdered, "I want to go to my class and be with Jr..."I told the girl. "Are you sure you want to go back?"She asked me. "Yes,please.."I replied softly. The car makes a sudden turn,"Fine,but look out okay?"She tells me. "Look out for what?"I ask. "the popular crowd"The girl tells me as she stops the car infront of the school and I nod. "Thank you..."I told the girl. "No problem. "The girl smiled at me and was about to drive off when I yelled out"what's your name?". The car stopped and reversed. "My name is Sulli,here is my phone number"She told me and handed me a paper with a number on it. "Thanks Sulli"I smiled at her and she nodded then drove off. I walked into the classroom and sat in my seat next to Jr. "Hey Jr.."I whispered as I looked at him. "Ailee where were you?!"He yells in a hushed tone. "I was with my friend don't worry,I didn't skip. "I tell him and look at the teacher. I wanted to stay silent,only for a few days adn I still had Sulli's song in my head replying 24/7. I hummed the melody and sang some of the words quietly so no one heard. I would walk with my head held high and I would see Sulli smiling at me. I would smile back and nodded,insuring her I rememeber what she said. "Good Luck"She would mouth and give me a thumbs up."Thanks"I would mouth back. I walked into the classroom I sat in the front and tookout my books from my bag. Jr stayed in the back and just looked at me weirdly. I smiled at him and blow him a kiss. His reaction was priceless. After school I walked home by myself because Jr got in trouble for cursing a teacher out. When I got home I found a note on the front door and read it. 'Ailee help Jr he and a few others are in danger. -Sulli'. I pulled out my phone and texted Sulli. 'hey what do you mean jr and others are in trouble?' I sent the text and waited a few mintues till I heard my phone go off. I picked it up and read it,'Hunger games...' I tilted my head and text back'what about teh hunger games?'. Almost instantly I get a text back. 'is real...' and a picture of a bloddy body shows up on the screen I drop my phone and scream. I grab my phone off the floor and I start running out the house, running towards the school. 'Jr...' I thought as I ran faster. 'please be okay.'

-End of Ailee's prov-

Jr's Prov:

I walked into the office looking around for anyone,but it was empty. I walked into teh princpal's office and suddenly I felt something hit me in the back of the head,everything went black. I woke up hazely. I didn't know where I am all I know is that im in a forest and a few other people are surrounding me...

-To be continued-