I love you...

♥ Forbidden Love ♥

When the night comes Kris and Minseok were both laid on one bed and stared at the celing.

"Auntie probably sleeping nOw."

"yeah~" Kris nodding then glance at him.

As silence were blow on the roOm. Minseok move closer to Kris. He hugged him like a teddy bear and Kris wrapped his arms around him."hyung." Minseok broke the silence.

"neh?" The other look down at him.

"when you found the one you love. Are you gonna leave me ?" Minseok asked out of the blue.

Kris surprised on what the younger asked. "why did you suddEnly asked that?"

Minseok bite his lip. He glanced up then avoid his hyung's gaze. "My friend have a twin brother. They always together. Its like they inseperable. I can ses their bond were looks like us hyung." He paused and hugged the older tightly.

"then?" Kris slowly his hair while listening on the younger.

"then,,, his twin brother fall inlove with someone else. My friend felt his twin dont want to be with him anymore. He felt, his twin forget him." Minseok said sadly.

"oh~ that's sad." Kris spoke and slowly nodding.

"we're not gonna be like that. Right?" he said worriedly, buried his face on the older's chest.

"of course. I love you so much. I cant forgive myself if i ignore you." Kris smiled and nuzzle on MInseok's hair..

"i love you too hyung." The younger shyly said and sofly smiling.

As they both looked at each other, stared their beautiful eyes, smiled draws in each other lips.

With a simple words they just said. Its makes their heart flattered. Its a nice feeling.

Suddenly Kris didnt know, he lead forward to Minseok. Inches were only apart on their faces. The younger innocently blinked as Kris stared him. Every part of the younger face are beautiful to look at. With a few second, the older captured his lips. Minseok seems nOt surprise by that. He close his eyes and kissed his older brother.

Kris moved his hand up, cupping the side of Minseok's face and caressing it. He insert his tongue inside, savoring the every piece of younger mouth making him moan. The older slowly move on top of him still his lips attached on him. Then Minseok wrapped his arms around the Kri's neck. It seems wrong on what they doing bUt for themselves, its perfect. The way their lips moves to each other. Its perfect.

When Kris pulled away. "Minseok-ah" he spoke first looking down deeply into his younger brother's eyes.

Minseok stared back at his eyes. Its full love. Its feel nice. "hyung~" The younger cupped his face and say. "i love yOu~"

Hearing the 3 words making the older skip a beat in his heart again. "i love you too." then Kris pressed his lips again against Minseok's.

 

 

Eventhough they knew its wrong they made that thing as long as they love each other is fine~.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED ,,,,,,