Tragedy happens....

♥ Forbidden Love ♥

PS: I'll make Kris older than Minseok.

 

 

 

A cute chubby 5 years old boy was rushing towards to a tall boy who probaby older than him.

"Hyung, Can we buy ice cream?" His sweet voice speak making the older smile.

"If thats what you want Minseokie~" A 10 years old boy said to his little brother.

"yehey, Saranghae hyung." Minseok took his big hands and smile brightly at him.

"Nado~" Kris smile back and ruffles his hair. Then they both walk towards onto the ice cream shop.

 

 

 

< 15 years later >

"Kris hyung~" A cute brown haired guy with chubby cheeks is rushing towards onto a tall blonde haired man.

"How's my little brother today?" Kris asked as Minseok stopped infront of the older to give him a hug.

"I'm fine but little tired. Our teachers gave us so many project." He whines and puff his chubby cheeks.

"oh~ that's okay minseokie. Bear with it. Neh?" He pinched his chubby cheek, making the younger frowns

"hyung, dont do that. i'm not a baby anymOre." He pouted at him as he rubbed his cheEk with his palm.

"But you are my baby." Kris sweetly said as he lead forward to cuptured his younger brother's lips.

Minseok was suprised on suddenly action of his brother. They on the public. Many people passes by. Some of it were glancing at them. When Kris pulled away, Minseok blushed hardly.

"Hyung, we are on public." He shyly spoke, glancing up at the tall one.

"it doesnt matter. Come on lets go home." Kris took his hand and dragged him towards onto his car.

They both knew their relationship is forbidden in public but for them, as long as they love each other. Its accepted.

 

 

They both related in blood. They have same mother but different father. 

Kris saw how Minseok grow. Ever since he was a baby, he was there. Taking care of him. Their mom got devorce on Kris's dad because she caught him cheated on her. Kris was 4 years old that time. Of course, He still didnt understand about it. After few months, forgetting Kris's dad. Their mom met Minseok's dad and felt in love again. Many weeks passed by, their love bloomed. It's Minseok. New family were form again. Minseok's dad accepted Kris to be his own son. He's really nice to him.

They are happy family like others but unexpected happened that changed their life. Minseok's dad got into an accident, on his way home from his work, a truck bumped on his car. Their mom became depressed after that. Making Kris took care of his younger brother. Minseok was just 5 years old that time and Kris was 10 years old.

"Hyung, why mom crying again?" Little Minseok asked as he tugging Kris's shirt.

"Because Dad left us." The older sat infront of Minseok, leveling his height.

"No hyung, He said. He's just going to work" Minseok shook his head, tears are threaten to fall from his eyes.

"Minseok~" Kris sadly smiled before he wrapped his arms around on the chubby boy. Minseok starts crying on his brother's arms. He didnt said anything but inside him. It hurts, leaving them in unexpected time. He just hugged him tightly as Minseok sobbing, trying to soothing the younger. Pulling away, he show a sadly smiled again and wipes Minseok's tears using his thumbs. "come on, lets buy ice cream."

Minseok suddenly grins on what he just said, then happy nodded at him. "neh, hyung~"

Of course, Kris dont want his little brother to open up on something that he didnt aware of. 

After Minseok's father died. Their bond became so tight. Kris always helping Minseok out in everything. Making the younger became comfortable with him.

But again, a tragedy or awful thing happened to their family again.

Their mom commit suicide after 1year Minseok's father died. 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED ..........................................