Loving you...

♥ Forbidden Love ♥

"hyung, why they're looking us like that?" Minseok asked then gazed to the people who stared at them. The younger felt weird because of it, he hugged Kris's left arm while looking hiding beside him while his eyes still locks on the people around them. "and they keep whispering sOmething."

Kris was just biting his lips, looking down on his lap, then glaced at Minseok.

They were sat down on the corner of the room. Its their mom's funeral. People around them keep whispering, how they felt pity on the boys who left their mom on the cruel world. Kris grabbed his headset that slung on his shouldEr and put it on Minseok's head. He took his younger brother's little hands to placed his psp on him. The little boy suddenly facinating on the colorful visual on the small monitor. Kris Minseok's hair lovingly. Looking at his cute brother, who busy tapping few buttons on the small device. He just smiled. Minseok still innocent. He just have to protect his younger. He knows.. someday Minseok will accept what really happened to their parents.

Their auntie adopted them, after their mother burial. She's really nice. Treating them like her own sons. She doesnt have any family thats why she adopted the 2 boys.

They just think, things happened intentionally but they always still together despite on what happened to their family.

Many years passed by, the two brothers are always together. Other said, they inseperable. Kris only focused all of his attention on Minseok. He's always there, whenever the younger need him. Helping him all the time. Minseok was always thankful that Kris is his older brother. He knOw his brother always doing effort on them. Whenever he has a chance to pay something in return on his brother kindnesS. He always do it willingly. He always coOk him a food, cleaning his room or gave him a massage.

Minseok was freshmen student in secondary level while Kris is freshmen as well but in college level. Both of them were always in schoOl but they always have time for each other. Their Auntie were thankful that they both growth up like a very nice man.

Kris is busy studied in his room. He's taking up a course of businesS management. He always want that someday he can proceduce his own business, together with Minseok. So that he can providE whats their both needs.

While Kris still focused on his book. He heard a knocked on a door.

"come in." He said without looking who's coming in his room. But he already knew who's that.

"hyung, i brought you a coffee and snack." A sweet voice echoed on the roOm.

Kris closed his book and put it on the table.

"thank you, minseokie. You shouldnt done this. I'm fine and I can do it by myself." he stood up to get the tray at Minseok's hands.

"but hyung. I want to do it." Minseok frowned and cutely pouting at him.

Kris chuckled at Minseok's acts. His little brother really sweEt and caring. "Arasseo~"Kris said playfully and looked at Minseok. He still looking up at him without any expression. "Wae?" Kris blinking at him.

Suddenly Minseok went closer to his hyung and wrapped his arms around on the older's torso. "I missed you hyung."

Kris smiled after hearing it. "aww~, but we just saw each other earlier before we went to school."

"i know. I just missEd you." the younger hugged him tiGhtly.

Kris ran his hand through Minseok's soft hair. "actually, i missed you too." then he wrapped his arms around him. He suddenly missed being so close to his younger brother like this.

"hyung, can i sleep in here tonight?" Minseok glanced up, giving him his puppy eyes with a cute smiled on his face.

"eh?" Kris suddenly felt nervous. He doesnt know why. he never felt like this before. He knew in their passed years being together, they slept together and he knows, he cant say no to him.

"please hyung~" Minseok whines cutely.

Minutes passes, they still on hugged position. It look awkward but for them. Its not. Its comfortable.

"sure~" Kris pinch his cheek and nodding.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.............