A Wedding To Remember

Your My Angel

Leeteuk's Pov

I only have a week before I join the army and leave my little angel.It saddens me that I have to leave her but I have to.I walked toward the living room and see Bora watching tv with her members.I wonder what they are watching.

"Hey you guys."I said.They looked at me crying.

"Why are you guys crying?"I asked.I sat next to Bora and she began to hug me and pointed at the tv.

"Oppa the movie is so sweet.The guy married the girl even though she wont live for a long time."Bora said crying.Oh so thats why they are crying.

"Girls sure like weddings."I said.

"Of course we do!"The Sistar girls yelled.I fell backward a little as they stand in front of me.

"Leeteuk its every girls dream to get married dont you know."Hyorin said.

"Yeah every girl wants to have a happy family of their own."Dasom said.

"With a lovely child of their own and a loving husband."Soyu said.I looked at Bora.

"I didnt know marriage was that important to girls."I said.Bora pouted at me.

"It is Oppa."Bora said.They went back to their seat and sat down.I get up and went to my room.I took out my cell phone.

"Hello?"Siwon asked.I smiled.

"Hey Siwon tell the other Suju member to get dressed up."I said.

"Sure but what for Hyung?"Siwon asked me.

"For my wedding."I said smiling.

"Okay Hyung."Siwon said before hanging up.I went downstair to exit the house but...

"Where are you going Oppa?"Bora asked by the stair case.I smiled at her.

"Im going to hangout with the Suju boys.I'll be back soon."I said.She smiled and kissed me goodbye.

"Don't stay out to long we only have one week together."Bora said.I smiled at her.

"Don't worry I wont be out long."I said as I exit the house and went to my car.I drove to a wedding dress shop.

"May I help you?"A lady asked me.

"Yeah I'm looking for a dress for my fiance."I said.She smiled at me.

"What type of dress does she want?"The lady asked.

"Uhhh...One moment please."I said.I took out my cell phone.

"Hello?"Hyorin asked.

"Hey Hyorin it's Leeteuk.Dont tell Bora I called you okay."I said.

"Okay?So what's up Oppa?"Hyorin asked me.

"Well I'm at a wedding shop."I said.

"Oh my God!You are?!"Hyorin yelled through the phone.

"Yeah I am.I need your help."I said.

"Okay what can I do for you?"Hyorin asked.

"Can you come and help me out plan the wedding."I said.

"Of course Oppa!"Hyorin said.

"Okay I'm at ...."I said before she hung up.Now I wait for Hyorin.

Hyorin's Pov

I smiled happily as I get up from my seat and headed for the door.

"Hyorin where you going?"Dasom asked.I smiled at her.

"I'm going to help out a friend."I said.She smiled at me.

"Alright dont come back late."Dasom said.I headed outside and hailed a cab.

"Where you going?"He asked.

"I'm going to..."I said as I enter.

"Okay."The driver said.I smiled brightly.Leeteuk your such a kind guy.The driver finally stop.

"We're here."The driver said.I see Leeteuk walk toward the cab.

"Here I'll pay for her ride."Leeteuk said.I get out of the cab and walk toward Leeteuk.

"Thanks for coming."Leeteuk said smiling at me.I smiled back.

"No problem anything to help Bora."I said.We walked toward the store.

"Sorry I got someone to help me out."Leeteuk said to a lady.

"No problem."The lady said as she showed us different dresses.I see Hyorin's face lighten up as she looked through the dress.I chuckled at her.She pouted at me.

"What so funny?"Hyorin asked.

"You.Your face lighten up as you look at the dresses."I said.She looked at me with a smile.

"It's my dream to marry and become a bride maid."Hyorin said.

"Oh yeah I forgot about bridemaid and best man."I said.

"Dont forget the ring barrier."Hyorin said.I chuckled.

"Man girls know more about weddings than guys."I said.

"You bet!"Hyorin said as she handed me a beautiful white dress.I looked at it and then at her.

"This one will look better on her."Hyorin said.I smiled at her.

"Okay.I'll buy it."I said.I went to the counter and bought it.I smiled at Hyorin who was looking at the bride maid dresses.

"Don't worry I bought some for you guys."I said.She smiled.

"So where are we going now?"Hyorin asked.

"A wedding ring."I said.She smiled at me.

"Oppa you show love Bora a lot dont you."Hyorin said.I smiled at her.

"She's my angel."I said.She laughed.

"That's so cheesy Oppa."Hyorin said.

"Yeah."I said as blushed and rubbed the back of my head.She hits me gently.

"Don't worry Oppa cheesy is good."Hyorin said before she enter the car.I enter the car and drove it.

"You think Bora will be happy to marry me?"I asked Hyorin.She hits me gently.

"Of course she will pabo!Your her world."Hyorin said.I smiled brightly.

"Oppa have you ever dated a girl before Bora?"Hyorin asked me.I shaked my head.

"No I usually never pay attention to girls till I did Hello Baby with you girls and I feel in love with Bora since she seems like a caring person which she is."I said.She giggled.

"I cant for you guys to have little Leeteuk and Bora runinng around."Hyorin said.I blushed.

"You girls and wanting kids."I said.She giggled.We finally arrived at a shop.We exit the car and enter the store.Of course Hyorin's face ligthen up as she looked at the rings.

"Can we help you?"A man asked me.I nodded my head.

"We're looking for a wedding ring."I said.

"How congrates.You make a lovely couple."He said.We looked at eachother weirdly.

"No no we're not a couple.I'm just helping him out."Hyorin said.

"Oh I'm sorry."He said.

"It's okay."I said.

"Well follow me I'll show you them."He said.We follow him and he showed us a lot of wedding rings.Hyorin puts some on.I laughed at her as she kept putting a lot of them on.

"This one is the best."I said to Hyorin as she wore a white ring.

"I'll take this one."I said to the man.

"Exellent choice."The guy said.I smiled brightly as he gave me the ring.We walked outside the shop.

"Want to get something to eat?"I asked.Hyorin looked at me weirdly.

"Wait what about planinng the wedding?"Hyorin asked.I showed her my phone.

"Already got it cover."I said.She smiled.

"Alright.Let's eat over there."Hyorin said pointing at a little cafe.

"Okay."I said smiling.We walked toward the cafe.We sat a table.

"This place is cute."Hyorin said.I looked around the cafe it was filled with girly theme.I chuckled.

"Yeah it is."I said.We walked tv and see us on the screen.

Super Junior's Leeteuk has been spotted with Sistar's Hyorin at a wedding shop and ring shop.Already fans are upset with their idols getting married to each other while others are supporting the couples.

"Oh no this isnt good."I said.All sudden we see camera men everywhere.Me and Hyorin got up and ran to my car.We covered our face as they began to take pictures of us.

"Damn it."I said as I drop my keys on the ground.Hyorin was waiting inside the car.She was covering her face with the bags.

"Found you."I said as I grabbed my key and turn on the car.We drove off.

"Thank God."Hyorin said smiling.

"Bora is going to kill me."Hyorin said.I face palm myself.What's wrong with me.I forgot to disguise myself and ask Hyorin to do it too.

"I'm sorry Hyorin."I said.She smiled at me.

"It's okay Oppa.This whole thing will blow off soon."Hyorin said.I smiled at her.

"I hope so."I said as we drove home.Hyorin exit the car and looked at me.

"Arent you coming?"Hyorin asked.I shaked my head.

"Nah I gotta do something first."I said.She smiled at me.

"Dont take so long.I'll give the others the dress okay Oppa."Hyorin said.I smiled at her and then drove ahead.

"Time to see my Suju members."I said softly.I drove to Siwon's house since I told him that we'll meet there with the others.I park my car and went to the door.I ranged the bell.

"Hello?"Siwon said.

"Its me your Hyung."I said.

"Ah Leeteuk enter."Siwon said as he open the door.He hugged me and told me to enter.I see all the Suju member here.

"Congrates Oppa!"The yelled as they came to hug me.I hugged back.

"Thanks you guys."I said.I looked at Siwon.

"Did you do what I asked?"I asked Siwon.He smiled.

"Yeah I found a church that will help you and they wont let any of the press enter."Siwon said.I smiled at him.

"Thanks Siwon I owe you one."I said.He smiled at me.

"No you dont Hyung.I just want to see you happy."Siwon said.

"Hey hyung!Who's going to be the best man?"Eunhyuk asked.They all looked at me.I gulped.

"Well since Heechul isnt here or Kangin isnt either,I'll choose Siwon since he helped me out."I said.

"Aww lucky you Siwon."Donghae said.I smiled at them.

"Now all I have to do is call Bora and then we're ready to go."I said.They all smiled at me.

"Siwon can I use your room to change?"I asked him.He nodded.

"Yeah its upstair."Siwon said.I went upstair to change.I smiled brightly.

"Im going to marry Bora."I said softly to myself.

Bora's Pov

I see Hyorin walked inside.I glared at her.

"Why is there a scandal of you and Leeteuk?"I asked her.

"Nice to see you too mommy."Hyorin said.I pouted at her.

"Hyorin why were you with Leeteuk alone?"I asked her.She smiled and gave me a bag.

"Go change."Hyorin said.I looked at her weirdly.

"Huh?"I said.She gave Soyu and Dasom a bag too.I look through the bag and they were was a wedding dress in it.I looked at Hyorin with big eyes.She was smiling.

"Congrates Miss Park."Hyorin said.I hugged Hyorin tightly.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you Hyorin."I said.She laughed and patted my head.

"It's okay.I know you get jealous easily."Hyorin said.I let her go and went to change.I couldnt stop smiling as I was changing.

"I'm going to be Bora Park."I said softly.I finally finish changing and went down stair and see my fellow Sistar member all dressed up.I see a Suju member waiting downstair.It was Yesung.

"Are you ready Miss Park."Yesung asked me.I smiled brightly.We walked outside and enter his car.We drove off to a church.We get out of the car.

"I'm going to give you away to Leeteuk."Yesung said.I smiled brightly.We enter the church and hear music play.I held onto Yesung's arm.I see Leeteuk smiling brightly.He waved his hand.I felt my heart beating faster as each step I took getting closer to him.I finally made it to Leeteuk.He was smiling brightly.The priest was talking and finally...

"Do you Jungso Park take Bora as your lovely wife through health and through sickness.."The priest said.Leeteuk kept smiling at me.I smiled at him.

"Hey quit smiling and say I do."I said.Leeteuk smiled.

"I do."Leeteuk said.

"And do you Bora take.."The priest said until I cut him off.

"I do."I said.

"Then I pronunce you husband and wife."The priest said.We kissed eachother.I hear everyone clapping.Finally we're husband and wife.We walked down and went to greet the others.

"How does it feel being Bora Park now?"Eunhyuk asked me.I smiled at him and then at Leeteuk.

"It feels wonderful."I said.

"Now tomorrow we're going to a honeymoon."Leeteuk said.I smiled brightly.I see my mom.

"Mom."Leeteuk said.He went to hug her.She hugged him back.

"Dont worry I'll take care of your daugther."Leeteuk said.

"I kno you will."My mom said smiling at him.

"And we'll give you grandchildren soon as possible."Leeteuk said.I blushed happily.I looked around and then looked back at Leeteuk who was holding my hand.I am now married to the most wonderful man in the world.

After the Honeymoon

"Goodbye Bora."Leeteuk said to me as he was getting ready to go to the army.I hugged him goodbye.I couldnt stop crying.I looked at his face.He was crying too.He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Dont worry I'll be back soon enough."Leeteuk said.He touched my belly and smiled at me.

"Take care of our baby."Leeteuk said.I smiled at him.

"I will."I said.Leeteuk looked at the other Sistar girls.

"Dont worry Oppa we'll be the aunties for that baby."Hyorin said.Leeteuk smiled at them.

"I know you guys will.Well I'm off."Leeteuk said.Leeteuk began to walk away.I ran to hug him.He turned back to me and hugged me.

"Oppa I'll miss you."I said.He chuckled.

"I will too."Leeteuk said before he gave me a long kiss goodbye.

"I'll write letters to you and call you if I have the chance."Leeteuk said.I smiled at him.

"You better."I said.He smiled at me.

"You better not cheat on me when I'm gone."Leeteuk said.I hit him gently.

"I wont.I'm your wife Oppa."I said.He smiled.

"Well I gotta go."Leeteuk said.My members went and comfort me since I was crying a lot.Hyorin patted my back.

"Dont worry he'll be back soon enough."Hyorin said.I touched my stomach.Atleast I have something that'll remind me of him when he's gone.Oppa I'll wait for you forever and ever......

Years Later...

"Mommy!Shinji keeps taking my duck toy!"My younger daugther Hyorin cried.

"Shinji give Hyorin her toy back."I said to my oldest daugther Shinji.She pouted.

"But mommy she didnt want to share."Shinji said.I sighed.

"Here Hyorin."I gave her another toy.She smiled happily.I had two lovely daugthers.The oldest is Shinji.Shes really hyper and loves to play fight with her baby twin sister Hyorin.Hyorin the youngest one loves to sing and play dress up with her daddy.I named her after Hyorin since Leeteuk and me really respected her since she helped us out a lot.

"I'm home."Leeteuk said.I see the kids run to him.

"Daddy!"They yelled.They hugged Leeteuk.He smiled and picked them up.

"How's my two favorite girls?"Leeteuk asked them.They smiled at him.

"We're great daddy.Today aunty Sistar came to play with us in daycare."Shinji said.

"And uncle Shindong and Eunhyuk danced for us today too."Hyorin said.

"Is that so.Sounds like fun."Leeteuk said smiling brightly.They nodded.He puts them down and walked toward me.I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"How do you feel Bora?"Leeteuk asked as he touched my belly.I smiled at him.

"I'm okay."I said.He smiled and then he kissed me.

"Eww mommy and daddy are kissing!"Shinji said.

"Ssshhh Shinji.They are having they're romantic moment."Hyorin said.We both blushed and laughed at them.

"Come and sit on daddy's lap."Leeteuk said as he sat on the sofa.They ran and sat on Leeteuk's lap.I sat next to him.

"Your mommy is going to give you guys a baby brother tomorrow."Leeteuk said.They smiled brightly.

"We should name him after Uncle Eunhyuk."Shinji said.I see Leeteuk smiling.

"Maybe."Leeteuk said.I layed my head on Leeteuk's shoulder.He looked at me and smile.He grabbed my hand.I looked at our wedding rings.I smiled brightly.

"Your my angel."Leeteuk said to me.I smiled brightly.I love my life with my angel Leeteuk and my wonderful kids.