Im Dating Sistar

Your My Angel

Leeteuk's Pov

"y Free and Single Im ready to bingo!~"We sanged.I could hear the crowd calling out

Super Junior Super Junior.I cried a little.Even after all these years my fellow ELFs never forget to come to our concert.I see Sistar Dasom and Bora come onto the stage.Dasom bowed to me a little.

"Hello Leeteuk."Dasom said to me while smiling.I smiled back.

"Hello Dasom."I said.Ever since Hello Baby I been close to the members of Sistar.I see Bora come near me as Dasom went to greet the others.I felt my heart beat faster.

"Hello Oppa."Bora said as she hugged me.I hugged her back.I felt my heart beat faster.

"Your performance was good Oppa.I can see why you guys are popular."Bora said.I smiled at her.She smiled back.

"Well maybe one day you and I can do a duet."I said.Bora looked at me weirdly.Damn it why did I say that?I looked back at Bora.She was smiling.I felt my heart beat more.

"Sure that'll be great Oppa."Bora said smiling more.My heart beat more.Damn it why is my heart beating for Bora?My ideal girl is Yoona.

"Well see ya Oppa."Bora said as she went to greet the others.I glared at Kyuhyun.They were both smiling.I shaked my head.

"Leeteuk you shouldnt be jealous."I said to myself.After the concert we all went back to the bus.I was looking outside the window.

"Come Eunhyuk you promise."Kyuhyun said.

"No I dont want to play Fifa."Eunhyuk said.I ignored them and drifted off to my own thoughts.All sudden Bora appear in my thoughts.

"Hello Oppa."

"Your performance was good Oppa."

Then i thought of Bora in Ma Boy.How beautiful she looks in that video.

SISTAR1919MaBoyMVfullHD-YouTube_4.gif

"Ugh why cant i get her off my mind!"I said thinking i said that to myself.The other Suju member looks at me weirdly.

"Cant get what girl out of your mind Hyung?"Siwon asked me.I turned red.

"Uhh no one."I said.They looked at me again with a serious face.They all came around me.

"Tell us Hyung!"Kyuhyun said.I tired to laugh it off.

"Its no one."I said.They glared at me.I guess they didnt bought it.I gulped a little.

"Fine i'll tell you."I said.They all smiled at me.I took in some air.

"I think i like Taeyeon."I said.They all laughed.Wait why are they laughing?I stared at them.Hopefully they will buy it.

"We always knew you liked Taeyeon."Kangin said.Im surpise they bought it.Donghae came near me and patted my shoulder.I looked at him.He smiled at me.

"We'll help you out Hyung."Donghae said.I stared at him with big eyes.

"Wait what?!"I said.They all hugged me.

"Dont worry Hyung Suju is here to help."Eunhyuk said.

"Wait I dont need.."I said before they cut me off.

"TaeTeuk forever!"They yelled.These guys are clueless.

Bora's Pov

Me and Dasom were back to our other memeber.Dasom went to hug Soyu.

"So how was it Bora?"Hyorin asked me.I looked at her and looked down.

"Nothing much the same as always.He still sees me as a friend."I said.Hyorin went to me and hugged me.I hugged her back and smiled.

"You know im older than you?Yet you act like you are."I said to Hyorin.She laughed.

"Well then act like your age and confess to Leeteuk."Soyu said as she tried to get Dasom to stop hugging her.Dasom kept trying to cling onto Soyu.I giggled.I got the best girl band ever.I hear my cell phone ringed.

"Wanna rock Wanna rock~"I answered before the song could finished.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Hello is this Bora?"Leeteuk asked me.I felt my heart beat fast.I cant believe he called me!

"Yeah this is Bora.Oppa?"I said.I could hear him laughing.I smiled.I could picture his cute little dimple smile.

"Yeah.I wanted to ask you something."Leeteuk said.I felt my heart beating faster.

"What is it Oppa?"I asked him.It went quiet for a moment before he could say something.

"Can you meet me at the park?!"Leeteuk asked me.I couldnt believe Leeteuk is asking to meet me!

"Sure Oppa."I said trying not to show how exicted i was.He laughed.

"Okay meet there."Leeteuk said.I smiled.

"Okay."I said before i hung up.I went to the door.Hyorin looked at me.

"Where are you going?"Hyorin asked me.I smiled at her.

"Im meeting up with Leeteuk."I said.She smiled at me.

"Okay but make sure you come back early."Hyorin said as she waved me goodbye.I went outside.I hailed a taxi.

"Where to miss?"The driver asked.

"To this park."I said.He nodded and drove.I looked out the window.I couldnt stop thinking about Leeteuk.

"Oh!"I said as i went through my bag and found the couple ring that Leeteuk gave me on Hello Baby.I put it on.I giggled as i looked at it.

"We're here."The driver said.

"Thanks."I said as I paid him.I looked around the park.No sign of Leeteuk.

"Maybe im too early."I said to myself.

"Hey Bora."Leeteuk said behind.

"Ahhh."I said as I was about to fall.

"Oh watch out!"Leeteuk yelled as he caught me.I looked at his beautiful eyes.He looked at mines.I got up.

"Thanks Oppa."I said looking away.

"No problem  Bora."Leeteuk said while looking away.We both felt awakard by ourself.Usually we had other people around us.

"So Oppa why did you call me over?"I asked him.I saw Leeteuk wearing the couple ring that he bought us.I gasped.He turned red and looked away once more.

"Well.."Leeteuk said trying to cover his smile.

"Oppa dont hide your smile.Its beautiful."I said while smiling at him.He smiled back at me.All sudden it started to rain.I looked at the sky and smiled.

"Oppa didnt you say you love the rain."I said.He laughed and nodded.

"Yeah since i was born in the rain.Now I got another reason to love the rain."Leeteuk said.I looked at him and smiled.

"Whats the other reason?"I asked him.He turned to me and looked serious.

"That im in it with you."Leeteuk said.I stared at him weirdly.He has to be joking but he looked serious.He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me.We parted.

"I dont know why but I cant get you out of my mind."Leeteuk said while looking away.

"I been with a lot of girls but not one touched me like you."Leeteuk said.I leaned in and kissed him.He looked susprise but he kissed back.I started to cry out of joy.

"I always liked you too Oppa since i first met you."I said.He smiled at me and started to cry.I giggled since Leeteuk looked cute crying.He laughed a long too.I wiped his tear.He grabbed my hand and held aganist his face.I stared at him.He smiled.

"Your my angel Bora."Leeteuk said.I blushed.I couldnt believe it Leeteuk who calls himself an angel, just called me his angel.I giggled and kissed him.

"But I have to tell you one thing Bora."Leeteuk said to me.I smiled.

"Okay tell me Oppa."I said.He looked sad.

"Im going to join the army soon."Leeteuk said.I felt my heart drop.I knew he was going to army soon but i forgot it over my happiness.He looked sad.I grabbed his hand and smiled at him.

"Dont worry Oppa.I will wait for you."I said.He smiled.

"Im glad for the mean time then lets enjoy ever second together."Leeteuk said to me.I nodded happily.We both walked together.Even though I know that there will be hardship in front of me for dating Leeteuk,I will stay by his side foever and ever.Even if we got to keep our love a secret.

Leeteuk's Pov

I must be the luckiest man ever.Im now going on a date with the famous and y Bora from Sistar.We walked to a ice cream palor.I order a vanilla ice cream.Bora looked at me weirdly.I smiled at her cute confused face.

"Where's my ice cream Oppa?"Bora asked.I laughed a little.

"This is your ice cream."I said.She looked at me again.

"So where's your ice cream?"Bora asked me.I laughed again.

"This is my ice cream."I said.She glared at me.

"Are you being cheap on our first date?"Bora asked.I laughed again.

"No Bora.I wanted to share a single ice cream like a real couple."I said.Bora blushed and started to smile at me.I smiled back.I give her a kiss on the cheek and she giggled.

"Well time to eat then."I said as I sat next to her.She nodded.For once in my life I felt unbelievable amount of happiness.

"Oppa your side is dripping."Bora said to me while she cleaned my hand with a napkin.

"Oh yeah it is."I said as laughed as she cleaned my hand.I gave her a kiss.She kissed me back.Now I really understand the song No Other.We finally finished our ice cream.We walked around the park even though it was raining but we both didnt care if we get a little wet or get a cold.I see Eunhyuk runinng toward us.I let go of Bora's hand.She stared at me weirdly.

"Whats wrong Oppa?"Bora asked me.I whisper to her.

"I told my members that i liked Taeyeon on accident."I said.She hit me on the side.

"Then tell them the truth."Bora said.I whisper to her again.

"I told you we have to keep our love secret.I dont want you to get hurt from a scandal about me and you."I said.Bora smiled at me.

"Okay Oppa.I understand."Bora said.I smiled at her.Shes really is an angel.

"Hey Hyung whats up?"Eunhyuk said.I smiled at him.

"Not much and you?"I asked him.He smiled at me.

"Well first I bumped into SNSD and I got you a date with Taeyeon!"Eunhyuk said.I stared at him weirdly as he smiled.I looked at Bora who seemed heart broken.I smiled at Eunhyuk.

"Thanks but i think im too busy to date right now since im soon going to the army."I said.Eunhyuk looked down.

"But Hyung its only one date it wont kill you."Eunhyuk said.I looked at Bora.I smiled at her.She smiled back.

"No thanks.I think im going to hangout with Sistar for awhile."I said.Eunhyuk looked down again.

"Okay Hyung.Have fun with Sistar."Eunhyuk said as he walked away.

"Oh I will."I said as me and Bora grabbed eachother hand and walked toward the Sistar's backstage.Bora opened the door.All sudden Hyorin hugged her.

"Bora!!Your back!"Hyorin yelled.She looked at me and smiled.

"And I see you brought Leeteuk."Hyorin said teasing her.Bora blushed and hit Hyorin gently.I laughed a little.Its cute how they play together.

"Bora!"Dasom yelled as she hugged Bora.Soyu came in the room and stared at me.

"Whats Leeteuk doing here?"Soyu asked.

"We're dating."Bora said.Sistar stared at us as we hold eachother hand.

"Your what?!"Sistar yelled.And so begins my life dating a Sistar member.