A Baby?!

Your My Angel

Bora's Pov

"Oppa where are we going?"I asked Leeteuk.He stopped and kissed me.I blushed.He smiled at me.

"Where are going some where amazing."Leeteuk said.Its been a week since me and Leeteuk been dating.The weeks were like heaven to me since he treated me like a princess.

"We're here."Leeteuk said as we stopped in front of jewelery store.I stared at him.He was smiling brightly.

"Oppa?"I said.He grabbed my hand and we walk in.He put a hat on and puts my hoodie up.I see why he told me to wear a hoodie now.

"How can we help you today?"The lady asked us.Im glad this time no girl is spealing over Leeteuk this time.

"We're looking for engagement rings."Leeteuk said.I looked at him with big eyes.He smiled at me.The lady guided us to bow filled with engagement rings.They were all beautiful.I kept looking at Leeteuk.

"Hey put this on."Leeteuk said to me.I tried the ring on.It was beautiful.Leeteuk smiled at me since I was looking at the ring a long time.

"We'll get this one."Leeteuk said.

"Excellent choice."The lady said.I waited for toLeeteuk pay for the ring.

"Done."Leeteuk said coming near me.He went down on one knee.

"Bora will you marry me?"Leeteuk asked me.I couldnt believe it Leeteuk is asking me to marry him!

"Yes I will marry you Leeteuk!"I said.He picked me and kissed me like what you see in most movies.He put his forehead on mine.We both smiled happily.

"Oppa I love you."I said.He kissed me.

"I love you too my angel."Leeteuk said.We kissed again.I swear I could feel people looking at us but no one was.

"We should tell "mommy" and "sister."Leeteuk said.I giggled and nodded.He held hand and we walked to his car.We enter the car.I kept staring at the ring.It was symbol that I will be the future Miss Park.I smiled happily.Leeteuk looked at me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh Oppa keep your eye on the road."I said.He laughed.

"Im sorry its just your cuteness distract me."Leeteuk said.I blushed and hit him gently.He smiled.We finally arrived at my dorm.We enter the building.

"Bora!!"Hyorin yelled as she hugged me.She noticed the new ring I got and gasp.

"Bora dont tell me thats a.."Hyorin said.I smiled brightly.

"Im Leeteuk's fiance."I said happily.They all squealed so did I.Leeteuk laughed.

"You guys are so cute."Leeteuk said.We all blushed and laughed.

"Oppa you shouldnt call just any girl cute but Bora."Soyu said smirking at Leeteuk.We all laughed expect Leeteuk who just looked nervous.I kissed him on the cheek.He smiled at me.

"So why did propsal Leeteuk?"Dasom asked.He smiled and rubbed back of his head.

"Because I love Bora and I want to marry her plus.."Leeteuk said.

"Plus?"Soyu said.Leeteuk looked down.

"Im going to the army soon.So before I go I want Bora to be my fiance so she wont cheat on me."Leeteuk said teasing me.I glared at him.He was smiling.

"I wouldnt cheat on you."I said.He smirked.

"Then I guess Im taking the ring back."Leeteuk said trying to grab the ring.I pulled away.

"No its mine!"I said.He laughed.

"I know.I was only joking."Leeteuk said as he kissed my forehead.I glared at him.

"Oppa dont play around like that!"I yelled.He smirked.

"Im sorry.I just wanted to tease my little angel."Leeteuk said as he kissed my lip.I kissed him back.

"Hello what did I say before."Soyu said.We stopped and awakardly looked at them.They laughed.Me and Leeteuk looked at eachother.

"Hey Bora I wanted to show you guys something."Leeteuk said.

"What is it?"I asked.He pulled my hand and the others tagged along.We enter Leeteuk's car.Of course I sat next to him.I looked outside the window.

"Are we there yet?"Hyorin asked.Leeteuk laughed.

"We're here."Leeteuk said.He parked.We all went of the car and saw a beautiful house.

"Wow."We all said.Leeteuk laughed and went to the entrance of the door and open it.We all walked in.It was big.

"This house have 5 rooms."Leeteuk said.Five room!

"Also a garden,porch,and big yard."Leeteuk said.Is he going to say what I think he's going to say.

"This mine and Bora's house."Leeteuk said.I looked at him with big eyes.

"This is our house?!"I asked.He nodded.The others felt awakard.Leeteuk smiled.

"When I'm away,Sistar will live here to keep my future wife company.So she wont cheat on me."Leeteuk said teasing me.I glared at him.

"Oppa I wont cheat on you."I said.He laughed and kissed me.I smiled as I walked around the house.I enter one of the rooms.

"This our room."Leeteuk said.I looked at me.

"Ours?"I said shyly.He smiled and nodded.I cant believe Im going to share a room with Leeteuk.I squealed.We're going to be like a real married couple.

Leeteuk's Pov

As I watched the Sistar look around the house,I sat on the sofa and the tv.

Leeteuk from Super Junior has confirm that he is not dating Taeyeon.

I smiled happily.I guess the scandal of TaeTeuk has been ignored now.

"Oppa where do the other sleep?"Bora asked.I smiled at her.

"Let them chose."I said.I see them run to a room.Bora came and sat next to me.She cuddled with me.

"Oppa I'm going to miss you in the army."Bora said.I kissed her forehead.

"Same here angel but I promise when I come back we'll get married."I said.

"But I thought you want to keep our love a secret."Bora said.I nodded.

"Its only going to be few people coming plus we'll do the wedding somewhere outside Korea so there will be no fans."I said.She smiled at me.

"I love you Oppa."Bora said.

"I love you too."I said as I kissed her.I turned the channel to some drama that was on.I was going to change it until.

"Oppa leave it on.Joong-Ki is on."Bora said happily looking at the tv.I glared.

"Im changing the channel."I said.She grabbed the remote.

"No Oppa I want to watch this."Bora said.

"Fine."I said as I pouted.I watch Bora's face getting more and more happy.I felt annoyed.Finally the show finished and she began to hug me.

"Oh so now you want hug me."I said with a tone.She giggled.

"Im sorry Oppa but you should understand since you were the same way with Girls Day."Bora said teasing me.I smiled at her.

"Yeah your right."I said as I kissed her.I changed the channel before any Joong-Ki drama would appear.I felt Bora pulling my shirt.I stared at her.

"Whats the matter Bora?"I asked.She stared at me shyly.

"Oppa before you leave can you...."Bora said until The others came interuppt.

"Hey what are you guys watching?"Hyorin asked as she sat down between me and Bora.

"A Korean Drama?Lets watch a horror."Dasom said.

"Yeah."Soyu said.Bora glared at them.

"Alright."I said as I changed the channel.

Few Scenes Later

The Sistar girls were freaking out from the movie.Bora kept clinging onto me and hiding her face with my shirt.Its really cute seeing her this way.

"Its okay Bora.Im here."I said.She smiled at me.I smiled back.

"Oppa can we go somewhere more private?"Bora asked me.I nodded.We sneaked out of the living room and went to our room.I sat on the bed and she sat next to me holding my hand.She was shaking.Im guessing shes nervous.

"So whats up Bora?"I asked.She looked at me.She had a bright red face.

"Oppa before you leave the army can y...yo...you.."Bora said.I stared at her.

"Can I what?"I asked.She looked embrassed.

"Get me pregant."Bora said as she covered her face.I looked at her with big eyes.

"Wait What?!"I said.She looked at me shyly.

"Well I always wanted a baby ever since Hello baby,so when you leave I can have a little baby that remind me that I have husband."Bora said.

"But thats why I bought you the ring."I said.She covered her face.

"I know your worried about us being caught but I really want a baby.We could keep it a secret and If people notice I have a baby I could say Im just getting fat."Bora said.I turned bright red thinking about Bora having my first child.I looked at her again.

"I'll think about it but for now let's enjoy eachother present."I said.She smiled and kissed me.

The next day

I woke up with Bora snuggling next to me.Its cute how she snuggle next to me in her sleep.I got out of bed and kissed her forehead.I went down stair and I see Soyu up early.

"Morning Soyu."I said smiling at her.

"Oh moring Leeteuk."Soyu said as she was making breakfast.It was awakard silence.

"So um Soyu do you know why umm Bora wants a baby?"I asked her.She looked at me with big eyes.

"Why does she want a baby so early?You better not touch her!"Soyu said.I felt scared since she had a knife in her hand.

"Calm down Soyu Im just asking."I said.She calmed down and went back to making breakfast.

"Maybe I should get Bora pregant."I said to myself.I felt a glare behind me.

"Leeteuk do you want to die?"Soyu asked me with a smirk and knife in her hand.I shaked my head.

"Good boy.So dont get Bora pregant okay."Soyu said.

"Okay."I said nervously.Sistar girls are scary.Hyorin walked in with Dasom.They went and both Soyu.So enter Bora rubbing her eyes cutely.She smiled at me.

"Morning Oppa."Bora said.I smiled back.

"Morning angel."I said as kissed her forehead.She giggled.

"So Oppa did you think about it?"Bora asked.I nodded my head.

"So?"Bora asked.I smiled at her.

"Sure I dont mind having a baby with you."I said.She smiled at me.

"But not yet."I said.She glared at me.

"Oppa your such a tease!"Bora yelled.I laughed.

"But you love that about me."I said as I kissed her forehead.She giggled.

"Yeah I do."Bora said.So went my life as a free man to a soon to be daddy.Im not complaining but this will get intestered.

(Author's Note)

Sorry for the short chapter but I dont really feel well

So I promise you it'll be longer. :D

The next chapter is about Leeteuk debating when to have a baby -^ ^-