TaeTeuk?!

Your My Angel

Bora's Pov

"So you guys are offically BoraTeuk?"Dasom asked happily.I smiled at her and so did Leeteuk.

"Yep we're offically BoraTeuk but dont spread it around."Leeteuk said.I see my members hugged us.They were laughing.

"About time!You guys are really slow."Hyorin said to us.Leeteuk laughed so did I.Leeteuk smiled at me and I smiled back.Soyu smirked at us.I wonder why.

"Soyu?"I asked her.She smiled at us and then tapped our shoulder.We looked at her weirdly.

"Since you guys are a couple why not do something that symbol that your together."Soyu said.Leeteuk looked at her weirdly.

"But I dont want Bora to have a scandal with me."Leeteuk said.Soyu laughed.

"I mean do something that both of you would know that your together."Soyu said.Leeteuk smiled at me.I smiled back not knowing what he's thinking.

"What are you thinking Oppa?"I asked him.He smiled at me more and grabbed my hair.

"Im going to dye my hair black with you."Leeteuk said.I looked at him weirdly.

"But Oppa I love your hair color that way."I said.He smiled at me.

"Im glad you do but I want to match with you."Leeteuk said as he kissed my forehead.I blushed as he kissed my hair.He looked at me with his beautiful eyes and then he smiled at me with his dimple smile.

"Bora I love you so thats why I want us to dye our hair color together."Leeteuk said.I smiled at him.I gaved him a little kiss on the lip.I felt someone glaring at us.I looked back and it was Soyu.I stared at her.

"Whats wrong Soyu?"I asked her.She looked mad at us.

"You guys shouldnt go all lovey dovey in front of us.It just remind us we're still single."Soyu said to me.I giggled.Leeteuk laughed.

"We're sorry Soyu.It's just I cant stop wanting to touch my angel."Leeteuk said as he held my hand.I felt my heart beat fast.I smiled brightly.He called me his angel again.Soyu sighed.

"Well atleast control yourself okay Leeteuk."Soyu said.Leeteuk laughed.

"I'll try."Leeteuk said as he stared at me.I blushed.Hyorin smiled at us.

"Im glad you guys are together.Finally the oldest member in Suju has a girlfriend."Hyorin said teasing Leeteuk.He laughed at her.

"Well Oppa did have 5 wives before."Dasom said.Leeteuk smiled at her.

"Maybe one of them will be my real wife."Leeteuk said.We all stared at him with big eyes.

"Oppa you mean it?"I asked him.He blushed and laughed.

"Well im not going to be young forever beside I always wanted a family of my own."Leeteuk said looking at my eyes.I felt my heart beat faster.

"Anyway I wanted to have "mommy"Hyorin's and my "future sister in law" blessing on going out with Bora."Leeteuk said.I felt my face turning bright red.They smiled at us again.

"How can we say no to such a cute couple?"Dasom said.Leeteuk smiled at me.

"Well "family" Im taking your "daugther"Bora on a date."Leeteuk said.They nodded.

"Make sure you bring her home early."Hyorin said as she hit Leeteuk gently on the shoudler.He laughed and so did she.

"Dont worry "mommy" I will."Leeteuk said as we exit.I stare at Leeteuk.

"Where are we going Oppa?"I asked.He kissed me on the lip.I looked at him.He smiled.

"Just be quiet and you'll see."Leeteuk said.I nodded and smile.I wonder where Leeteuk is taking me?

Leeteuk's Pov

I hailed a cab.I open the door for Bora.

"Ladies first."I said.Bora smiled at me.I smiled back.She enter.

"Where you heading?"The driver asked.I whisper in his ear so Bora wouldnt know.The driver smiled.

"Okay."The driver said as drove us there.I stared at Bora who was staring outside the window.I smiled at her cute face.I kissed her cheek.She looked at me and smiled.

"Oppa you really love touching me dont you."Bora said to me.I smiled at her happily.

"Of course I do!Im the luckiest man to be the only man who can touch you."I said.She giggled and kissed me.The driver stopped.

"We're here."The driver said.I paid the driver.We exit the cab.Bora looked around happily.

"Oppa we're at a zoo!!!"Bora said happily as if she was a child.I chuckled.Shes so cute happy.I grabbed her hand.She turned toward me.

"Now calm down Bora.I dont want you to get lost so stay next to me."I said.She nodded.I smiled.

"So where you want to go first?"I asked her as i swinged our arm.She pointed at the panda exbit.

"I want to go there first Oppa."Bora said.I smiled at her.

"Okay lets go there."I said.We went the panda exbit.The baby panda yawned.I stared back at Bora.Her eyes were wide open.She looked at me happily.

"Oppa look look!!The baby panda yawned!"Bora said.I chuckled.

"Yeah I saw Bora."I said.Its cute how she gets exicted over a baby panda.We were there for 10 min.Bora still didnt move.

"Bora dont you want to see other animals?"I asked her.She nodded.

"Where you want to go?"I asked her.She pointed at the petting zoo.I smiled at her.

"Alright let's go."I said as we walked over there.We see sheeps,baby goats,lambs,etc.Bora ran to pet the baby tiger.She was petting it happily and then she turn to me.

"Oppa come over here and pet the tiger."Bora said.I smiled happily and went over there.I pet the tiger.Her fur was soft.Bora smiled happily.After petting the tiger Bora and me went to see more of the petting zoo.she said to feed a baby deer.It was acting too friendly with Bora.I glared at the deer.Bora kept feeding it.The deer lifted up Bora's skirt a little.

"Ahhhh!"Bora said as she try to cover her skirt but the deer kept lifting it.She ran to me.

"Oppa!That deer keeps lifting my skirt."Bora said as she kept moving away from the deer.I laughed since she was being so cute.

"Yeah I know.I saw EVERYTHING."I said.Bora looked at me with big eyes.Her face was all red.

"Oppa you saw IT?!"Bora asked.I nodded and her.

"Black laces are y Bora."I said as i kissed her cheek.She blushed bright red.

"Oppa dont say that in public!"Bora yelled as she hit me gently.I laughed.She glared at me and then pouted.

"Im sorry Bora.I couldnt help your just so cute."I said as i hugged her from the behind.She ignored me.Damn i made her mad.

"Come on Bora.Im sorry."I said.She ignored me.I kissed her ear.She giggled and turn to kiss me on the lip.I kissed back.She smiled after our kiss.

"I forgive you.I just want to hear to beg."Bora said while smirking.I laughed.

Quack Quack

"Ducks!"I said as I ran to feed them.Bora stared at me weirdly.I smiled happily as i see the ducks eat.Bora stand next to me.

"Oppa I want to go see the lions."Bora said.

"Wait Bora I want to see the ducks."I said.She pouted.I see a white duck come near me.

"Arent you a handsome duck?"I said.I tried to pet the duck but i felt someone grabbed me.I turned back it was Bora.

"Oppa didnt you promise we'll spend every second together."Bora said.I smiled at her and kissed her again.She kissed back.I smiled at her.

"Im sorry I just got too into the ducks.Lets go."I said as we held hand again.We walked toward the lion's cage.We stared at the daddy lion playing with the baby cubs.Bora giggled.

"Isnt it cute when a dad play with their kids."Bora said.I nodded.

"Yeah maybe one day when we get kids we'll get to play with them."I said smiling at her.She blushed.

"Oppa...if you keep talking about us getting married i think my face is going to be stuck red."Bora said.I laughed and kissed her forehead.She smiled.

"Leeteuk!"Yelled a girl.I let go of Bora's hand.I see Girls Generation's Taeyeon with Yuri and Yoona.

"Hey Taenyeon."I said.She smiled at me.

"How are you Oppa?"Taeyeon asked me.

"Im fine and you?"I asked her while smiling.I felt Bora's glare.I know after this I have to do some serious begging.

"Im good Oppa just out with Yuri and Yoona since they been begging me to take them to the zoo."Taeyeon said smiling at me.I laughed.

"I know how you feel.My members always beg me to take them places."I said.Taeyeon laughed.I see Yuri and Yoona were pouting.I laughed more.Taeyeon stared at me happily.

"So Oppa are we on that date to the movie?"Taeyeon asked.I stared at her weirdly.

"Date?"I asked her.I see Taeyeon pouted.Yuri and Yoona hitted me gently.

"Come on Leeteuk.Eunhyuk told us that you wanted to go on a date with daddy Taeyeon."Yuri said.I forgot all about that.I stared at Bora.She was glaring at me.

"Oh yeah.I forgot sorry."I said nervously.Taeyeon hit me gently and smiled.

"Dont worry Oppa I forgive you."Taeyeon said smiling at me.Wow she forgave me faster than Bora.Yuri and Yoona stared at Bora.

"So what are you guys doing out here together?"Yoona asked.

"Well we're on.."Bora said until i cut her off.

"I promise the Sistar that'll I'll take them to the zoo but most of them were busy so i just took Bora."I said.Bora looked down.

"Oh okay."Yoona said.

"Well see you on Sunday Oppa."Taeyeon said as they walked away.Bora hit me on the side.

"Oww."I said.She glared at me.

"Oppa why did you agree?!"Bora asked me.I grabbed her hand but she pulled it away and started to pout.

"Im sorry Bora but I just couldnt say no.You know i can never say no to a girl."I said.She ignored me.

"Bora Taeyeon doesnt mean nothing to me.Your my angel remember."I said.She giggled and kissed me.She sticked her tongue at me.

"Oppa your so cute begging."Bora said while she put her hand in my hair.I smiled at her ad put my forehead on hers.Then i remember.I dragged her to a cab.

"Oppa where are you taking me?"Bora asked.I stopped and kissed her.She stay quiet.We enter the cab.

"Take me to this salon."I said.Bora looked at me weirdly.

"Oppa you were serious on dying our hair?"Bora asked me with big eyes.I nodded and kissed her cheek.She smiled.I held her hand through out the ride.I want Bora to know that shes the only girl in my world.

Bora's Pov

We arrived at a big salon.

"Thanks."Leeteuk said as he paid the driver.We enter the building together holding each other hands.

"What can we help you with today.....Leeteuk!!!!"The hair salon lady yelled.I guess shes a fan of Leeteuk.Leeteuk smiled.

"We want to dye our hair black today."Leeteuk said smiling.The lady nodded.

"Please sit here Leeteuk."The lady said trying to hold a squeal.I glared at her.The other lady guided me to a chair as well.I see the lady spuealing as she paints Leeteuk's hair.I kept glaring.

"Miss keep still."Said the other lady.

"Oh im sorry."I said.I kept still.I can still hear the lady squealing over Leeteuk.Why isnt Leeteuk stopping her?!

Few Hours Later

Finally they finished.I got out my seat and looked at the mirror.Hmm I dont look bad in dark black hair.

"Leeteuk you look good in black hair."The salon lady said.Leeteuk laughed.

"Thank you."Leeteuk said shyly.I glared at them.Leeteuk looked at me.He walked toward me.

"You look good with black hair."Leeteuk said.I blushed.

"Thanks Oppa."I said.He smiled.The salon lady came in front of us right when Leeteuk was going to touch my hair.

"Autograph?"The lady asked.Leeteuk awakardly signed the notebook.The lady squealed.

"If it isnt too much can I get a hug?"The lady asked.

"Uhh..."Leeteuk said.I grabbed Leeteuk's hand.The lady glared at me.I glared back.

"Im sorry but he needs to go back to SMent.Right Oppa."I said.Leeteuk nodded.We exited the salon.I kept walking away.

"Hey Bora where are..."Leeteuk said until I kissed him.After the kiss Leeteuk looked at me.

"Bora?"Leeteuk said.I kissed him again.After the kiss I looked at him.

"Leeteuk your my angel okay!I dont want to see you flirting with other girls."I said.Leeteuk smiled and kissed me.

"And your my angel."Leeteuk said as he kissed my forehead.I giggled.Leeteuk looked at his phone.He smiled at me.

"Time to take you home."Leeteuk said as he smiled to me.I smiled back.We walked back to my dorm.I open the door.

"Im home."I said.My other member looked at me with concern.I gulped.

"Whats wrong?"I asked.They pointed at the tv.

In other news Leeteuk from Super Junior was seen with ...

"Oh no."Leeteuk said as he looked at me.

Taeyeon from SNSD at the zoo.Hugging and smiling with eachother.

"Wait what?!"I yelled.We all stared at Leeteuk.He looked confused.

"Wait I wasnt with Taeyeon at all!"Leeteuk said.

Here's picture of them together.

"Hey thats an old picture of us!"Leeteuk yelled.I smiled.

"Thank god."I said.I thought they would make a scandal of us together.Leeteuk smiled at me.I smiled back.

"Good think people like TaeTeuk a lot."Leeteuk said.I nodded.Im jealous that people do but im glad that Leeteuk didnt have to worry about a scandal with us together.We could keep dating in secret.Leeteuk kissed me.

"My angel Bora."Leeteuk said.I giggled.Even if people like Taeteuk,BoraTeuk is the real couple here.

(Author's Note)

My second chapter of Your My Angel.Yay

Hopefully you liked it :D

Next time Leeteuk will ask Bora important question~