I Now Pronounce You Happy Virus and Wife

A Sudden Wedding at KCON

The rest of the time before the concert Lovely was teased by her friends and was a blushing mess. The note on the poster plus what was in store for later, Lovely was beyond excited. The other girls with her were as equally excited, but for a different reason. With three tote bags in each hand the girls walked over to an area where the attendees of the convention could rent out lockers to place their things.

 

"Did you see that guy who was cosplaying as a matoki?!" Abeli grabbed onto Breanna's arm and jumped up and down.


"Yes!!! Oh my god! and that one person who could impersonate Himchan's aegyo!! I almost fainted!"

 

The two kept babbling over B.A.P while Nkem stood next to Lovely as she opened her locker. A smile plastered on her face that was not about to come off any time soon. Placing the bags in the small locker she pulled out a necklace that said "Happy Virus" and placed it around her neck. What better way to show her love for Chanyeol than to wear his necklace?

 

"I'm excited for what that guy has in mind. I bet you are too."

 

"Isn't it obvious?" Lovely took in a deep breath and smiled, "Come on!! Lets go get in line for the concert!

 

The group quickly made their way to the now forming line to enter the stadium. The sun was now going down behind the far off mountains and the fans grew antsy. Nothing but anxious fangirls and fanboys filled the convention. When the line started moving everyone squealed with excitement. The Babys kept to themselves talking about the various members, and the Exotics kept trolling everyone else. It was like one big family reunion.

 

Lovely and her friends marveled at the huge stadium. The place was fit for a couple thousand people and the main stage was huge and beautifully decorated. From what she remembers from her first year at KCON, the stage wasn't that decorated as this years. A banner hung from the top and streamers and balloons were hanging on the sides.

 

“I would like to thank Breanna for getting us VIP tickets!!!” Lovely was almost in tears as soon as they got to their seats right smack in the center of the stage.

 

“Well the bride to be must have a VIP seat right?” Abeli winked and nudged Lovely's arm.

 

The lights dimmed down and screams filled the stadium as the MCs walked on stage along with the artists performing for the night. Lovely noticed Chanyeol out of everyone else and swooned over the glitzy stage costume he had on. She couldn't help that she liked those shiny leathery skinny jeans on kpop idols. He saw her as well and winked her way.

 

“Yah! He just winked at you! HE. ING. WINKED. AT. YOU!!!” Abeli screamed and seemed more excited for her friend than for the concert itself.

 

The first group to perform was F(x). Breanna was cheering for Amber the whole time and Abeli was dancing along to what was now Danger.



"Ttara ttara tta tta tta jjarit jjarit alkkeoda~~"

 

It went on like that for the first 40 minutes of the concert. Cheering for a specific bias, random little dances, and people singing along to their favorite songs. Different colored light sticks were being waved in the air creating a massive rainbow sea. It was B.A.P that had just finished up their performance with Voice mail and the next group was the one everyone was anticipating, EXO. Not 6 of them, but all 12 were going to perform tonight.

 

As the lights dimmed the melody of the song Angel started to play. All the Exotics went crazy, the cheers for EXO seemed to be louder than the screams for the rest of the groups that had finished their performances prior to these rookies.

 

“Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke dashi tawwonan sungan gachi

Shuang yan bi shang you zheng kai le pa zhe yi qie zhi shi meng liu lian~"

 

Baekhyun started off singing his line in Korean and Lay continued his part in Chinese. He song went on like that while all of them danced in unison. They all looked liked angels in Lovely's eyes and she couldn't take her eyes off of a particular person.

 

Abeli was mesmerized by Luhan and his singing, Nkem was swooning over Kai and the little bit of skin that would show every time he lifted up his arms, and Breanna was squealing at Baekhyun's unintentional aegyo. Everyone was as equally happy as the other.

 

The next song was suppose to spice up the stage therefore the group performed MAMA. The crowd loved the sudden charismatic side of the twelve boys. Kai of course received lots of cheers along with Kris.

 

After MAMA things calmed down with What Is Love. Baekhyun, DO, Luhan, and Chen all stood together singing while the others walked around waving to the fans. Girls would scream when a member offered them a flower that they have picked up from the stage.

 

Chanyeol was busy running around picking up the other flowers that were sprawled across the stage. Once he felt that he had enough for his makeshift bouquet he marched right over to Lovely with a cheesy smile on his face. When he was standing before the girl he held out his hand for her to take. For a moment she was confused and didn't know what to do, but with her friends right there to help her assess the situation she took the hand that was being held out.

 

“So how does it feel to be here up on this stage with Mr. Happy Virus?”

 

Lovely would have fainted if it wasn't for the hand that was holding hers. Looking out to the crowd reality hit her and she grew frightened of what the fans would do to her afterwords. If the angry Exotics was what worried her then she definitely had a problem because Chanyeol got down on his knees and held up the flowers he had arranged. The other members laughed and already knew what was going on because Chanyeol took the time to explain all this backstage.

 

“I honestly haven't known you long enough, but I would like to get to know you better.” Lovely took the flowers that were being held up and tried her very best to hold back all the happy tears. Chanyeol stood up and put his hands on Lovely's shoulders,

 

“I actually really like you though. Will you be Mrs. Happy Virus?”

 

“Do you really have to ask?!” She almost choked out from holding her breath for too long. Chanyeol was happy to hear the answer and jumped up and down. Lovely laughed at the boy's childishness, but stopped once a pair of lips came into contact with her cheek.

 

“Awwwww~ Look at the two lovebirds~” Baekhyun walked over to the new couple, “I guess we can't be the Baekyeol couple anymore. I'm sad now...” Baekhyun pretended to cry and Lovely looked over to the very person she had to thank for all this. Breanna waved to Lovely and gave her a thumbs up congratulating her friend.

 

“I have a friend who would love to meet you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After the concert Lovely and her friends were able to talk backstage as all the staff was cleaning up and putting equipment away.

 

“You have to promise to text me!”

 

“Alright.”

 

“You have my Skype user name right?”

 

“Yup yup~”

 

“Don't forg-”

 

“Okay okay! Chanyeol you don't have to worry! I wont forget to text, and video chat okay?” Lovely playfully nudged her now boyfriend. He just smiled and poked her cheek.

 

“I was going to say don't forget that you are mine and only mine. Got that?”

 

Lovely nodded and gave Chanyeol a hug. They sat there for a while in each others arms just enjoying the time they had together.

 

“Hey, Bacon over there seems to like your friend.” Chanyeol pointed to the group of people, EXO and Lovely's friends, Breanna and Baekhyun were off in their own world laughing and cracking jokes.

 

Lovely closed her eyes and leaned on Chanyeol's shoulder,

 

“This really has been the best day ever.”

 

 

_______________________________________

okay I know that it has been months since I have updated!! Mianhaeyo~ but I hope you enjoyed the final chapter of this short story I put together xD

meanwhile I am listening to Wolf... I REALLY LOVE IT'S RIDICULOUSNESS GUISE ;A;