Two Moons

A Sudden Wedding at KCON

Some time had passed and the rapping contest was just moments away. Lovely, along with her three friends, walked to the line and received her pass. All the seats where being filled up fast and the three had told Lovely that they would sit near the front.

"We're cheering for you!" Abeli held up a fist and smiled

"Hwaiting! You can do it!" Breanna followed the same gesture.

"You got this. Don't worry." Nkem gave Lovely a double thumbs up

As nervous as she was this was exciting. Being at Kcon with her friends and being able to meet the love of her life. This was it, her time to give it her all. She kept practicing the lyrics in her head and nodded with the beat. Mouthing the words she was in her own world.

Backstage were the rappers from four of the groups performing tonight. Chanyeol, Yongguk, Amber, and JR. Chanyeol was peeking through the stage curtains to et a look at all the people. His eyes landing specifically on Lovely.

*She's cool, can't wait to see her perform*

He thought as he drew back the curtain. The other three rappers where talking about random things while signing their group's posters for the prize. Chanyeol on the other hand signed his own mini poster and at the bottom was a long message.

*She'll like this* he smiled and rolled up the mini poster.

It was now time for the contest and all the contestants, including Lovely, were standing in a line off to the side of the stage. The four idols made their way to the stage and waved while the audience cheered.

"Thank you everyone for participating in this event." Yongguk smiled and passed down the microphone

"We all are looking forward to all the performances." JR, like Yongguk, passed the mic to Amber.

"Knock us dead! Woo!" She cheered and raised a fist in the air

"Shall we start now?" Chanyeol looked to the contestants and waved.

The four all took heir seats in the front of the stage.

One by one the contestants where called up. Each person had only a maximum of a minute, so this contest was going to go by swiftly. First was a girl who sang a medley of Amber's rap from Danger. Amber cheered her on like no tomorrow and the girl's face slowly became a tinted pink.

Then there was a guy who rapped Block B's NaLina. Lovely thought he was pretty good and eyed the boy as he moved on stage. Chanyeol saw her looking at the boy and pursed his lips together to make a thin line.

It was like this for a period of time before Lovely's name was called. Her three friends in the audience cheered the loudest making her smile. It was a rush as she set foot on that stage an as soon as her fingers wrapped around the mic she felt confidant. The music played and she nodded her head to the beat,

"That's right!~" she began,
 


"Selected VIP wouldn’t it be mind-blowingly awesome

Now we’re on a rock rock rocket, just gotta keep your seatbelt fastened

Oneureun dugaeui dari, dugae, dugaeui dari
Oneureun dugaeui, dugaeui dal, dal, dari tteuneun bam

No you’re not gonna shoulda woulda this and coulda woulda that
Cuz we’re never coming back to this trapS

ee those two full moons, you’re the chosen knight
Go and spread good news, cuz we got not time~"
 


The four judges where mind blown, especially Chanyeol who felt special that Lovely did his group's song. Everyone clapped and Lovely covered her face laughing and waving to her friends who where going crazy. Looking at her "husband" Lovely playfully stuck out her tongue. As she left the stage the nest contestant walked right up. Only a handful of people were left and the ones that already had their turn sat in their designated seats amongst the audience.