The Deal

A Sudden Wedding at KCON

Every single one of the contestants have finished their turn and it was time for the four professional rappers to decide the winners'. Names were called and sadly those names were the ones who didn't make it. Amber, Chanyeol, JR, and Yongguk had praised them for trying as they made their way off the stage. Lovely was growing nervous as the people around her left one by one.

*oh god, I feel like I'm about to die* she squeezed her eyes shut and took a deep breath as an attempt to calm herself down.

Opening her eyes she notices that there where only 4 people left including herself. There was another girl, and two guys. This was it, only one more person left to eliminate. Lovely stood there nibbling on her lip and looking towards Chanyeol.

"The last person to go is..." Yongguk eyed the four people just to add tension.

"Yah, just say it already! Why are you making them nervous?" Chanyeol elbowed Yongguk then winked over at Lovely.

She was too busy waiting for Yongguk to say a name that she didn't notice Chanyeol's obvious hint.

"Okay, okay." Yongguk scanned the four again, "Alex, sorry dude, maybe next time." The guy left the stage and was patted on the back by Yongguk.

"Well then, here are the winners!" Amber walked over to the group and congratulated them.

Lovely was shocked and it took a moment to fully grasp the situation. Out in the crowd her friends cheered and clapped. Happy that her friend was one of the winners.

"Woo!! You go lovely!" Abeli yelled out and flailed her arms in the air.

"So does this mean..." Breanna looked over to Nkem who returned a nod.

"That guy better have kept his promise. She did win after all."

Chanyeol walked over to Lovely who was blushing like mad at this point. Of course it was her who had settled in on the idea of "marrying" Chanyeol and he did in fact say that if she won then it would happen.

"So you won." Chanyeol leaned down to her level and smiled.

"I guess I did..." She replied awkwardly.

"Here is your prize!" The other rappers made their way to Lovely and each handed her a rolled up poster.

"Th- thank you!" She smiled and bowed to the others. She then turned to Chanyeol.

"Well. I really didn't expect things to go this way... But here you go." Chuckling nervously he reached into his jacket's pocket and pulled out the mini poster from earlier.

Lovely looked at it expecting him to have kept up with his end of the deal. She grabbed the object from his hand and smiled halfheartedly and opened to speak, but didn't get a chance to say a word because Chanyeol pulled her into a hug.

"I have to prepare for the concert later, so I'm pretty busy." He pulled away and leaned down to Lovely's ear, "Read my poster before the rest."

As the stage cleared and the event ended Lovely took her time walking back to her friends. She did as she was told and unrolled the poster she was given by Chanyeol. She smiled as she read the hand written message:

You're pretty interesting, I like you and hope to see you later. When I'm on that stage I'll look for you and when I do... I'll make sure to keep up my end of the deal❤