Chapter 6

Nappies....and Jiyong.

In the last converstaion I had with Jiyong, concerning his body shape, involved me mocking his lack of muscles and telling him to hit the gym every once in a while. I remember him clearly snapping back at me that he liked his body  the way it was and had no intention of changing it.

So when my eyes laid upon his chisled torso, toned muscles and protruding abs, I couldn't really break myself out of the trance. In all honesty, I wanted to touch them; to mentally clarify that they were real, not just some figment of my imagination. 

He must have seen the dazed look on my face, as he seemed to enjoy the undivided attention I was giving him. 

"Too hot to handle?" He started his lips, trying to flex his musicles and pull off the y man impression, leaving us both suffering from fits of laughter. 

The mood changed swiftly as he looked down at my feet, and a worried glanced crossed his face.

"Noona-ssi, aren't you hurt?"

I looked down. Shards of pottery had scratched my skin, to the point where they began bleeding.

I couldn't stand the sight of blood. 

Dizziness caused me to lose my balance, but he caught me in time. I let myself go slightly as he picked me up and lowered me to the bed. Ok, my feet were begining to sting now...

"Plasters-" 

GD rushed to the bathroom and pulled out a pack.

"Dommo?" I looked at him, smiling weakly. "I never knew you were a fan"

"Daesung bought these for me. Do you actually think I'm into gimmicky merchandise?"

"Ya. It's not gimmicky, its cute"

"So you're saying Daesung is cute, now?"

I folded my arms, trying hard not to look at the scratches as he applied the plasters.

"He is actually"

Jiyong looked up.

I decided to some more.

"I mean, how can you go wrong with that smile, the muscles, the husky voice..." 

"If you know I'm getting jealous, then why tease?"

He looked at me, right in the eyes, then carried on tending to my injuries.

Jealous?

"Why would Kwon Jiyong be envious? You're a rich man with plently of money, and girls willing to throw their bras at you, what more could you want?"

He never directly answered my question, he just put the plasters away and climbed into the bed, next to me.

 

***

When I woke up the next morning, he wasn't there, but the bed was still warm.

I looked at my phone. 45 missed calls.

I scrolled down.

LENA

LENA

LENA

I'd totally forgotten to tell her where I was, she'd be worried sick. When I rang her, the tone of her voice was severely shaken.

"WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OK? IS THE BABY OK?" 

I calmed her down before answering all of her questions.

"You're at his house?"

"Yeah, but chill sis, I'm fine"

It took me a while to convince her that there was nothing between myself and GD, but she wouldn't let it go.

"After that photo in the paper, I'm not so sure. You went to the restaurant to kick his , not make out with him"  

She was getting the wrong idea. Before I put the phone down, she reminded me that she'd booked a Young Mothers healthcare class for me to attend at Seoul clinic. Damn, I'd totally forgotten. I didn't have any clean clothes and I was definately not prepared to face those demon girls waiting outside my house. When I walked into the bathroom I realized Jiyong had it all sorted.  It was no suprise to me, that he owned womens clothes. Neatly laid out on the counter was a chrome hearts studded jacket, Tommy Hilfiger skinny jeans, and a Family guy tee designed by Mina Kwon.

I couldn''t wear these...I'd look like a flippin' Vogue magazine.

But I wore them anyway.

After showering and doing my hair, I made my way downstairs. 

"You look good" Jiyong handed me some Miso soup, with seaweed, rice and kimchi. He had huge dark circles around his eyes. I touched his face. 

"You didn't sleep, did you?"

He gently moved my hand.

"Sometimes...I can't"

He sat me down and flicked through the television channels. 

"The soup and veg will be good for the baby. You can't eat ramen all the time"

He went into the kitchen and came back with two damp towels. 

"Noona, lift up your top" 

"What?"

I did so, slightly.

He placed the warm cloth around my waist, and my stomach muscles relaxed.

"It will ease cramps"

He must have researched all this...

He was being so...mature. My heartbeat almost became audible when he moved close to me.

"Why are you doing this?"

"If I can't sleep, I may as well do something productive"

I was starting to understand why this man had so many ladies falling for him.

 

47 SUBSCRIBERS!!! MAYBE I CAN GET TO 50 SOON! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS, YOU ROCK :D

Please continue to support me by commenting and subscribing! Thanks for doing so, thus far :D 

Teehee