PART II

It's all my fault, please forgive me { E D I T I N G }

Part two;     Second chances
__________________________________________________________________________    
"A good thing about failing is that you a get second chance to do better."

One year later…..

“Noona, can you help me with my shoe laces?” a four years old asked you with his puppy eyes. “ofcourse, come here Dae ho.” You smiled and tied his laces. “Here you go.” You ruffled his hair. “Unnie! Your boyfriend is here” the little girls shouted. You looked up and smiled. “Beakhyun oppa.”  (A/N Yes the delicious bacon from EXO-K)
                                                                                   
“Who wants some candies?”Beakhyun waved with his plastic bag with sweets. All the kids surrounded him and began to shout “I want candy!” “Me me!” Baekhyun chuckled and gave them the candy.

“What’re you doing here?” you asked. “To pick you up what else?” he hold your hand. “Let’s go, my stomach is rumbling.” You laughed at his cuteness. “Byee see you all tomorrow!” you bid goodbye to them and left.

You and Beakhyun walked out of the orphanage. “I have to keep reminding them that you're not my boyfriend.” You laughed. *it’s okay, I don’t mind* he thought. 

Flashback
You lay with the covers over your face staring at  the white wall. Waiting until someone comes to you and says that it was all a joke and that you and your baby can go home, but that person never showed.

 “Lee Yun Mi you have a visitor.” The nurse said. “Can you please send the visitor away? I don’t want to see anyone.” But suddenly you heard a unknown voice “Is that how you thank your lifesaver?.” he smiled.  You did the covers of your face and saw a boy standing in front of you with some flowers. “Do I know you?” you asked. “I’m Baekhyun” he smiled and reached out a hand.”Sorry that I didn’t visit you earlier.”

Flashback in a flashback!
Baekhyun was walking home after working at the bar. Normally he would take the bus but today the wanted to walk home and breath some fresh air. While walking he saw a girl lying on the ground. *Wow she must be drunk.* he thought but then he noticed that the your leg was covered with blood he stopped from walking and rushed to the you.

He kept shaking you but you were still unconscious. He immediately carried you to the nearest hospital.*please hold on*

End of the flashback in the flashback.

“So how are you feeling lately? Is everything okay?”he asked. Your eyes became watery and you couldn’t hold back the tears, you burst out crying. Baekhyun was shocked, without thinking he put his arm over you. You cried on his chest. “It’s okay to cry.” He said softly
*I will protect you*
since that day baekhyun visited you every day.

Today as usual he was going to visit you after work but when the stepped in your room he saw you packing up your things. “Yun Mi ah where are you going?” he asked you. You ignored him and grabbed your bag and was about to leave. But Baekhyun kept you from leaving “I’m not going to let you go before you answered my question.”

Your back was still facing him you didn’t want anyone to see you like this. The true was you don’t want to be here anymore. You couldn’t take it any longer; you just want to run away from everyone. Finally you answered him “I’m tired, I don’t want to be here anymore.” Suddenly Baehyun wrapped his arms around your waist. “You are not alone, let people help you.” He made you facing him. “Let me help you.”
End of flashback.


After eating you both went to the park for a walk. While walking, a family caught your eye. They’re were playing hide and seek. 

“Appa I’ve found umma!” the little girl said proudly. “Aigoo our little princes is such a good seeker.” Her mom said and his dad patted her little head. They look so happy like how a happy family should look like.

Suddenly you thought about things that you’ve promised yourself to forget but that is easier said than done. You thought about what it would be like if your baby was still there. Would you also have a happy family as their? How would your baby look like? It is a boy or a girl? You sighed deeply. *we’ll never know.*

“What are you thinking?” he asked “It seems you’re out of the world.”
You came back from your thoughts. “Oh nothing just thinking…”
Two kids ran your way. “Do you want to play tag?” one of them asked. “We’re only with two of us.” She pouted. You and Baekhyun joined the game.

You immediately poked baekhyun’s arm “Mehrong” you stick your tongue out and ran away with the kids. “Wait I’ll get you!” He ran behind you.
You laughed at him and didn’t look out and bumped into someone. “Mainhe” you apologize and ran away.

Myungsoo walked out of the office building. After you had left him he has changed into another person. He wasn't the same anymore; he was never that player that he ever was. Now he helps his father in the family business. He'd never forgive himself what he did to you and the baby. He had never stopped searching for you but you were nowhere to be found.

He walked through the park where he often went to lose his mind, there hasn’t been a day passed that he didn’t thought about you. *Where can you be? Are you living well? Do you hate me so much that you want to hide from me forever?* suddenly someone bumped into him “Mainhe” he could hear her say while she ran away. He couldn’t see her face only her back. A boy was trying to catch her. “I guess they’re playing tag.” He said to himself and somehow the girl reminded him of you. *If I haven’t ruined the family I could play tag too.*

After the tag you both lay exhausted on the lawn. Baekhyun looked up the sky and a bright smile appeared on his face. “What are you so happy about?” You asked.  He turned his body so his face was facing you.

 “I remember a girl that was always sad but she remained strong and finally she could let her problems behind, now she can laugh and play tag.”

you remember well, how baekhyun always stood there for you. You ask yourself how you could be if he didn’t helped you through probably the hardest time of your life. You were really grateful to him; he was like an angel sent from heaven or from another planet.

Baekhyun walked you home. After you left myungsoo you lived in a apartment it was small but cozy. You had lived in baekhyun's house for a short while but quickly you found this apartment because you didn’t want to be a burden to him. “Thanks for sending me home oppa.” You smiled. “I guess I see you tomorrow.” He scratch the back of his back. You unlocked the door. “Byee, goodnight oppa” you waved. “Bye” with that he left.

Myungsoo went out of his bed it was already 02:00 at night but he couldn’t sleep. Something was bothering him but he didn’t knew what. He sat at his desk and opened the drawer and brought forth a book.

There were all echo pictures of the baby that you had left. Whenever something was bothering him he always looked at the pictures. *Do you know where mom is?* he rubbed his thumb against the picture.

Then the thought about what happened today, that girl. He knew he only saw her back but something felt familiar. He decide to go back to the park tomorrow hoping that he will see her again.

[Next day]

Myungsoo arrived at the park at the same time as yesterday. He looked around and scanned everyone's back but no one gave him the feeling of yesterday. Suddenly he saw two kids playing on the playground. *Weren’t  they the children that she played with yesterday?* he thought.

“Hey, did you both played tag yesterday with a girl?” he asked one of them “If you tell me I will buy you ice cream.” Their eyes widened when they heard the word ice cream and immediately looked up “yea that unnie often play with us” she said “Do you know where I can find her?” he asked them.  “She works at the orphanage” He ruffled their hair. “thanks”

“Noona! My finger hurts” minhyuk winced. “Do you want a plaster?” he shook his head. “I want a kiss on my finger.” He said shyly. “Alright then.” you smiled and kissed his finger “do you feel better now?” you smiled. “Much better, noona you’re the best” he beamed and ran to his friends. Dayoung who sat next to you looked at you. “Unnie he lied and didn’t had pain didn’t he?” she said. “Who knows maybe I do have healing power.” You joked.

After myungso brought them ice cream as promised he went to the nearest orphanage, orphanage sunshine. Before he stepped inside he took a deep breath *please let it be you*

He saw all children playing and running. “Yah! Don’t run so fast you might get hurt.” He recognized that voice, the voice that he had missed so much. He followed the voice that leads him to the person he had search for so long, the voice to you. Finally he saw you there, he couldn’t believe his eyes.

You were helping dayoung with her coat. “So it’s done now you will no longer be cold.” You said. “Unnie, who’s that boy standing there? Do you know him?” she sudden asked. “Huh who are you talking about?” She pointed to a person. You heart stopped beating when you saw myungsoo standing there.

You didn’t know what to do so you decide to hide in the classroom. You were about the close the door but he blocked it with his foot. “Please yun mi listen..” he begged. “No please just leave.” You felt your tears coming but tried to hold in. “I’m sorry, I know I’m the biggest jerk on earth but please listen to me.” He said softly. You were still leaning against the door, you failed holding you tears and end up crying. “I don’t want to listen.” You covered your ears with your hands. “Yun mi please, i-i.. love you. “He said “I know those three words are really late but .. I’m sorry that I didn’t cared and protect you like I should, I didn’t knew how you much you meant to me until you were gone.” He gently pushed the door and stepped in. he saw you crying on the floor, it hurt him to see you cry again because of him. He approached you slowly but you pushed him away. “You don’t love me you just feel guilty.” You cried. “no I really love you.” He tried to embrace you. “Don’t touch me.” you shouted.

“what’s going on?” an angry voice shouted. You saw it was baekhyun. He punched myungsoo in the face. “What did you did to her?” he shouted. “Who’re you?” myungsoo said while wiping his blood of his lips. “That’s unnie’s boyfriend.” Dayoung suddenly said. “Dayoung please play outside.” You said.
Myungsoo’s heart dropped when he heard that that guy was your boyfriend *Am I already too late?* He felt his heart broke into thousand pieces. “I’m not letting you hurt yun mi again.” Beakhyun said and rushed to you.

 

he wrapped his arms over you. “I won’t let anyone hurt you.” He softly whispered. “I'll get you out of here.” You and beakhyun walked away leaving myungsoo dumbfounded. You stole a last glanced at myungsoo before you walked away.

Baekhyun brought you home. “Do you want a glass of water?” he asked. You shook your head. “Was that” before he could finish he could sentence you already answered him “Yes” he was sitting next to you. “Do you still love him?” he asked. You didn’t know the answer either a part of you still hates him but you couldn’t deny that you still have feelings for him.

“No.. I don’t love him..I really don’t know.” You were confused. “It’s okay” he said. Both of you didn’t talked for a while. The room was full with silence, until

“Yun mi ah” he hold your hands you were shocked by his actions. “I really like you, since that day I’ve met you.” He gazed into your eyes. “Even if you think I’m foolish or that I’m naïve I truly mean it, every word I said.” you were speechless but you saw that he was waiting for your an answer. “Baekhyun ah” you paused. “whenever I’m faced with problems you’d always lead me to the easy and best path and I'm really grateful but I don’t know if I’m ready for another relationship yet.”

you could see the disappointment in his eyes. “It’s okay I can wait, I don’t want to push you in something you’re not ready for. I will wait for you.” He loosened your hands and kissed your forehead. “Go get some rest, I will leave you alone.”

Myungsoo was drinking at the bar. He kept drinking and drinking.
He really loves you but it was already too late, there is already someone in your heart.

“That’s unnie’s boyfriend.” Boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend…

He felt like someone stabbed him in the heart with a knife. Should he fight for you? He really doesn’t know. He wanted to but… he saw how happy you were before you saw him. “Ughhh she must really hate me.” He groaned in frustration and grabbed his hair. “How can someone hate a hunk like you?” A feminine voice said. Her face was full with makeup she was wearing a short dress and high heels. “I can make all your problems disappear.”

if this happened a year ago, he was certainly interested but he really has really changed.

“Leave me alone.” He said irritated. “Playing hard to get heh? I like that.” She smirked. “Why would you bother yourself over that girl if you can get someone better, like me?” she went closer to him “I bet she’s now with another man because she’s a .” That was the limit, that was the straw that broke the camel’s back. She can insult him but not you. “SHUT THE UP” He slammed his hand on the table and stood up. “Don’t you dare to talk about her or I will not let you go away with it, girl or not! “ He stormed out of the club

[Next day]
You were going towards your volunteering in the orphanage. You kept thinking about what baekhyun said. Can you accept him in your heart? *He’s nice, caring and all that a girl can dream of right?* you thought.  But why do you kept thinking about myungsoo?

Myungsoo groaned as he woke up and realized he slept on a bench in the park.
He had a terrible headache. Suddenly someone caught his attention he saw you walking there.
*I can’t let her go one more time*

While walking you heard someone shout your name “YUN MI” you turned your head and saw it was myungsoo.
*Myungsoo?! what is he doing here* without thinking you began to run.

“YUN MI” he shouted your name for many times but you didn’t stopped running.

“YUN MI PLEASE DON’T RUN AWAY FROM ME” you heard him shout. You just kept running like there was no end until you saw a bright light. You didn’t know that you run through red. A car was coming near you; you just stood there not knowing what to do until someone pushed you away. You fell on the ground.

*What just happened?* you looked back and your eyes widened in shocked.
Myungsoo was bleeding on the ground, he sacrificed himself to save you. “NOO MYUNGSOO.” You cried and rushed to him.

You hold him in your arms “Myungsoo why.” You cried. He holds your hand “I’m not letting you go to the hospital again because of me.” He had problems with breathing 
“Please forgive me.” His eyes closed and the hand who was holding yours loosened. “ MYUNGSOO PLEASE DON’T GO DON’T LEAVE ME” you cried and hugged him tightly

Myungsoo was immediately taken to the operating room. *Please make it* you thought. Your heart clenched. You couldn’t help but feel guilty. You got a déjà vu but then everything turned around now; myungsoo was the one who’s in the operation room now. INFINITE came after they heard what happened, they were shock to see you here. “Yun mi?” sunggyu said. “where were you?” the maknae asked. “Please give her some space.” Sungyeol said.

Sungyeol sat beside you while the other members left. “I’m sure he would be okay.” He looked at you “You know myungsoo really regrets what he did to you.” He said “You should give him another chance.”

Myungsoo was sleeping on the bed. He had bandage over his head and cast on his leg. You sat next to him holding his hand. “Please wake up.” You said.
“Yun mi ah” a voice called you from behind, it was baekhyun.

“Are you okay?” he asked worried. “Yes because myungsoo saved me.”  You said. “You still love him, do you?” he sudden asked. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay” he softened “  you should give him another chance.” you were surprised about what he said. “Beakhyun..”“If you really love someone you should give them happiness even if that happiness isn’ t with you.” He smiled. You hugged him tightly “Thanks for everything oppa.”

*I can't say i'm okay now, i need some time to forget you.* Baekhyun watch you dissapeared in the hallway.

Myungsoo woke up and saw you sleeping on his hand. “Yun mi” he softened. You woke up by his voice “I’m going to find a doctor” you stood up but he grabbed your wrist. “It’s okay, don’t leave me.”

“I may sound selfish but I really can’t live without you.” He said. You knew your heart still belonged to him. you hugged him

It did hurt him but the pain was replaced by your love. “I won’t leave you again, I love you.” You whispered.
Even though he was in the hospital it was all worth it .He felt like the luckiest man in the world. “I will love you until the end, i promise.”

 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
(A/N).
 
i hope you had fun reading it as i was writing this :)  sorry for making the story so dramatic, i've warched way too much dramas.
I think i've to change my username to Kdramageek instead.. i know that this is a two shot story but my friend read this and she said that there might be people who are interested to read how yun mi and myungsoo had met each other. so i consider that i may add that to the story, let me know what do think nae? but anyway thanks for reading my story and leave a comment if you liked it.
THANK YOU MY 51 SUBSCRIBERS FOR READING