PART I

It's all my fault, please forgive me { E D I T I N G }

Part one;  Losing everything.
__________________________________________________________________________    
"When you don't appreciate people next to you until they're gone and it's too late for regrets."

It’s been almost four months since you and Myungsoo are married as husband and wife and live with each other under one roof. Since your belly is growing your mother in law has decided that it's better to have home school so that it would be easier for you.

It was already evening and you have made ​​dinner for you and Myungsoo but he still hasn’t arrived yet. You sighed as you looked at the clock and realized that you have been waiting for 3 quarters already. *I guess it’s only you and me tonight.* you sighed while rubbing your stomach

After washing the dishes you went to the bedroom and lay on the bed. 
Being pregnant is really boring you can’t go outside often because your mother-in-law is afraid of something would happen and you had no friends to talk to and myungsoo doesn’t have time for you either. You lips curved into a smile while rubbing your belly “But i won't stay alone for long, i can't wait to hold you in my arms ae gi, please stay healthy okay? umma and ... appa can't wait to see you.”


Suddenly you hear the door open from downstairs, you were going down to welcome myungsoo but you immediatly stopped from walking and froze  when you heard a voice of a girl. 

“Oppa let’s go to your room.” The girl said. “What you want, babe.” He smirked.

 

You could hear them coming up. Quickly you tiptoed to the bathroom in the bedroom as they opened the bedroom door.

You could peek through the crack of the door to see what they were doing. Myungsoo and the girl lay on the bed and were kissing each other passionately while undressing each other, the clothes flew across the room. You couldn’t stand it anymore and closed the door.

You know that you and myungsoo didn’t married each other out of love but it still hurt you seeing how he always bring girls home and doing stuff like you weren’t here. like you were invisible. You felt tears dripping down from your cheeks “Everthing's gonna be alright” you whispered to yourself as your body slowly sink on the floor while closing your eyes, covering your ears from the noises coming from the bedroom. “Everthing's gonna be alright” you kept telling yourself until you fell asleep.

 

About an hour later myungsoo and the girl lay exhausted on the bed.
“Oppa I love you” she said as she rested her head on myungsoo chest while drawing circles with her fingers “Yeahh whatever, now we’re done you can leave.” He said coldly. “What are you talking about oppa?” she said confused. “Do you really think I love you? How naïve.” The girl was staring confusingly at myungsoo not understanding what he's talking about. Myungsoo got iritated and rolled his eyes “I ONLY USED YOU SO GET OUT OF ME HOUSE NOW!” he hissed. The girl grabbed her clothes and went away furious.

He went out of bed and was planning to take a shower until he saw you sleeping on the floor in the bathroom. *Babo* he thought as he carried you bridal style to the bed in another room and covered you with a blanket.

He took a last glance at you for  before walking away, turning off the lights.
He went the kitchen to find something to eat then he saw some plates with food and bowl rice on the dinner table. *Babo you shouldn’t cook by yourself* he smiled.

 

The next morning you woke up and realized that you were sleeping on a bed. You immediately thought of the only person who could brought you here *Myungsoo* a smile appeared on your face.

 

You went downstairs and saw myungsoo watching TV since he doesn’t have to go the campus today because it’s weekend.”Good morning.” you greeted. Myungsoo ignored you and continued watching TV. Suddenly someone knocked on the door you were about  to open the door but myungsoo opened it before you could. All the members of INFINITE stepped in and greeted you happily.

 

“Noona, how’s the baby doing?” sungjong asked excited. “Shut up your so noisy.” Myungoo said irritated. “Let’s watch a movie.” Sunggyu suggest.
You decide to get some snacks for them in the kitchen. You went on your toes to get the chips of the upper shelf but then someone grabbed it for you. “Here you go.” Sungyeol smiled. “You should let the guys do this.” He ruffled your hair. “Thanks, oppa.” “Noona! Where are the snacks?” sungjong winced
“I’m coming.” You said and left the kitchen. Sungyeol sighed as he watch you disappear from his sight *I wish you were having my baby*

[Next day]

Today it's your appointment for your monthly check with the doctor. Because the doctor asked you to bring the father of the baby this time you decide to ask him. “Myungsoo, can you go with me to the doctor?”You asked nervously, poking his shoulders from the back. “For what?” he asked as he turned his head. “My monthly check” you replied. It took a while before he was answering “No I’m busy just go with someone else.” You felt disappointed but nodded anyway “Okay” but basically you had no one to go ask because your parents-in-law are on a business trip. *I’ll be fine on my own* you motivate yourself.

You arrived at the hospital by taxi after paying the chauffeur you went inside.

 

After couple minutes of waiting the doctor called you inside. “Annyeonghaseyo.” You bowed. “Good afternoon miss Kim, please take a sit.”

“So how do you feel?”She asked. “I’m feeling well” you answered. “Okay then shall we begin?” you follow her and lay on the bed. She checked your stomach with the echo. You looked at the monitor and smiled. “Is the baby okay?”You asked. “Yes I can see that the muscles are developing.” You nodded happily and watch the monitor “I can’t wait to hold you in my arms.”

You both sat back on the desk when the echo check was over. “Is your relationship going well between you and your husband?” She suddenly asked. “Uhh yes why?” you said. “Oh nothing just asking because I noticed he never goes with you.” “Yes because he’s really busy with his studies.” You lied. “No matter how busy he is, he must make time for you. For what I see is that you are stressed and that is not good for the baby.” she said sternly. “I will tell him, thank you.” You and the doctor bid each other goodbye.

You arrived at home and saw that Myungsoo wasn’t home.

 

You were sitting on the couch watching the TV and when you looked at the clock you saw it was almost 11 pm. *I wonder when he comes home.* you thought and decide to go upstairs to take a nap.

but you couldn’t sleep because your stomach, it felt so weird. *Maybe I’m just hungry* You went out of bed, planning to get someting to eat.   while walking to kitchen you suddenly slipped out amd rolled down stairs, all the way down and landed on the cold, hard floor. You touched your stomach and screamed from pain. Suddenly you saw that you leaked and you leg was covered in blood. Because of the pain you couldn’t walk so you crawled to the house phone and dialed the number of myungsoo *please pick up*

 

Meanwhile myungsoo was chilling with his friends in the club. “Hyung you should to home it’s pretty late and I think that noona is waiting for you.” sungjong said “No, she’s will be okay without me.” myungsoo replied uninterested.
“You’re such a bad husband you should care about her more, being pregnant is hard enough.” Sungyeol looked at myungsoo. Suddenly myungsoo phone rang off, he looked at the ID. “Speaking off the devil.” He said disinterested. “Why aren’t you picking up?”Sunggyu asked. “Don’t feel like it, let’s get some fun.” He said as he refused your call.

*Why isn’t he picking up* you groaned in pain. You were frustrated, you don’t know what to do and who you can ask for help. The pain was getting worse, it was killing you. “Please hold on I won’t let anything happen to you.”


You slowly walked out the door looking for help, but the street was empty. you were too weak to scream for help and your body collapsed on the ground through the pain. Your vision became blurry until you saw nothing and fainted.

 

Myungsoo was having fun when an unknown number called him. “Yeoboseyo?” he said.

“Hello am i speaking to Kim Myung Soo?” the caller asked “Yes I’m Kim Myungsoo.” He replied as the member looked at him. “We’re from the Seoul Hospital; someone has brought Kim Yun Mi to the hospital.” Myungsoo dropped the phone on the ground. “What’s wrong?” they all asked in unison. “Yu- nn Mi iss-in the host-pitall.” He froze.

Myungsoo and the rest of INFINITE raced to the Seoul hospital. The doctor came out the surgery room. “What happened?” Myungsoo asked worried. “Are you related to her?” Myungsoo nodded. “I'm her husband” 

 

“Someone saw her on the street and brought her to us.” He said. “Is it serious?” his voice trembled “The patient has lost much blood but we do our best.” The doctor was walking to the surgery room when myungsoo grab his arm. “You can save them right?”

 

“As I said we will do our best but we can guarantee to save both of them.” Myungsoo was so shocked and loosened the arm of the doctor and fell on his knees.

 

It was all his fault, if he had answered the phone this wouldn’t happened. The guys went to comfort him and tried to calm him except sungyeol. He walked towards myungsoo and grabbed him by his collar. “You rascal!” he shouted. “It’s all your ing fault! We could avoid this if you had answered her call, all this wouldn't happend if you cared about her. Myungsoo your her husband so act like one instead of being a jerk. ” he punched myungsoo in the face. Myungsoo didn’t weathered himself because sungyeol was right, it was his fault that you’re in the surgery room now. Sungyeol kept beating him until the members hold him. “I should have fight for Yun mi but I didn’t.” he paused. “Because you’re my friend but if something happen to her I will never forgiveyou friend or not!” he shouted angry 

Almost an hour has passed before the doctors came out of the surgery room.
“Doctor, are they both save?” myungsoo asked. “Because she has lost too much amount of blood we couldn’t save the baby but the mother is safe. We are terribly sorry.” He apologizes. All there eyes widened, myungsoo pounded his fist against the wall, he couldn’t hide his anger. He was so angry, angry at himself. How could he be so selfish? Myungsoo slumped against the wall and began to cry. The members gave him some silence, they never have seen him cry before.

 You woke up and saw you were at the hospital. You felt a hand on yours and saw it was myungsoo he slept with his head on the edge of the bed suddenly he woke up. “You’re awake” he said and hugged you tightly, you blinked in confusion through myungsoo sudden behavior. Then you remembered what happend and why you were here.“Is the baby okay?” you asked as you slowly sat up.  Myungsoo saw the worry in your eyes which made him more difficult to tell you, it’s like telling a 4 years old that Santa clause doesn’t exist. “Euhm.. Yun Mi I’m sorry our baby didn’t made it.” you immediately grabbed his hand.

 

“Myungsoo you’re kidding right that isn’t true right?” you asked disbelief. He felt terrible and all he could say was “I’m sorry.” You loosened his arm. It was like the whole world ended. You couldn’t believe that your baby is gone, forever. You began to cry loudly, myungsoo tried to hold you but you pushed him away.

 

“Why myungsoo? i wasn't asking you to love me but how could you.. why didn't you save our baby” you cried. Myungsoo was speechless. “The baby was all I had.” You sobbed “No you still have me, I will be here for you.” Myungsoo was coming near you. “No you will never be here for me, you don’t even care about me!" You started throwing things “ i want my ae gi, give my baby back.... please.. i'm begging you..” said cried. The nurses arrived and tried to calm you down. “GO AWAY I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!” you screamed.

 

“The condition of the patient is very unstable, it is better if you leave.” The nurse suggested.

 

He walked out of the room to the hall where INFINITE was waiting except sungyeol, he left.“How is Yun mi?” woohyun asked. “She hates me, it's all my fault i made her like that” he replied. “Give her some time.” Dongwoo puts his hand on myungsoo’s shoulders. “We called your parents; they come back as soon they can.” Hoya said. “Thanks guys, but can you guys leave me alone for a while?” myungsoo sighed desperate. “Of course, let’s go.” Sunggyu said with that they left.

 

Myungsoo stood at the door of your room for a long time. He didn’t dare to go in because he knows you would freak out when you see him. Thousands of words couldn’t describe how he felt. He has destroyed his family with his own hands. The scene kept playing over and over again in his mind, all he could see was how you were crying and screaming begging for their baby.*How could I be so awful towards her* A lot Questions went through him, questions that he couldn’t answer. He didn’t know why he was so cold to you; he didn’t know why he was like that. But I thing he do know is he will never hurt you again.

A week has passed you were still at the hospital. You’re recovering was very slowly because you didn’t want to recover at all. All you did was lying on the bed, staring at air. You didn’t want visitors and you barely ate.

Myungsoo and sungyeol met each other when they were visting you secretly when you were asleep. They didn’t look at each other it was kinda awkward but sungyeol broke the silence “we need to talk.”

They were sitting in the café. “So since when did you like Yun Mi? myungsoo suddenly asked. “Since the times that I helped her when she needed ‘Someone’ and that someone never came.” Myungsoo felt guilty that he never was there for you when you needed him the most. “I’m sorry.” Myungsoo looked down. “Don’t need to give me an apology. Get Yun Mi back.” Myungsoo eyes widened. “But” before he could finish his sentence sungyeol interrupted him. “I know that you’re the one that Yun Mi loves.” He said. “So don’t waste that or else.” He slightly punched myungsoo chest. “She’s mine”

Myungsoo stepped in a foral boutique trying to find some pretty flowers to give you. “Can I help you?” the seller asked. “I want some pretty flowers.” He scratched at the back of his head. “Is it for a girl?” he nodded. “You shoudl buy her some roses, all the girl like roses.” She smiled. “I would like to buy some roses then” 

Later myungsoo walked out of the floral boutique with a beautiful rose bouquet. A smile grew on his face *I hope she will like this* he thought.
Then someone called him “Yeoboseyo?”

“Hello this is the Seoul hospital we have bad news. Patient Lee Yun Mi is missing.” Myungsoo immediately dropped the bouquet.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________
 
(A/N).
 
Hi  there, the first chapter is finally out and i hope you will keep reading it  and give it a shot.
I don't know if you guys have notice it but there's a sort of quote ,which i will do in every new chapter,
i thought it would be nice. so yeah enough talking. thank you for reading!  subscribe and comment if you like the story.
upvote is also hearty welcome ^^  PYONG~