Special chapter PART II

It's all my fault, please forgive me { E D I T I N G }

 

Special CHAPTER two  “Facing it together”

 

“Tell me what?” myungsoo asked again and tilted his head. “Nothing..” you said as you shook your hands. Myungsoo raised his eyebrows. “Whatever.” He rolled his eyes. “I just came here to tell you to stop eating cakes.” He mumbled and with that he left.

You closed the restaurant and bid your uhjumma goodbye before you walking away. While walking you keep placing your hand on your stomach and a smile appeared on your face. You’re finally not alone anymore, no matter how hard life is going to be in the future you will try to give your baby the best things that you can affor.

Suddenly you saw someone standing in front of your building. you narrowed your eyes. “L-shi?” you mumbled. “What are you doing here?” you asked. “Because I forgot something  why else would I be here.” He hissed. “What and where did you forgot? I will get it for you.” you asked him.

Myungsoo bite his lip. The truth was that he hasn’t  forgotten anything, he doesn’t know why he came  here instead of going to a club but something was brothering him. “No need I will find it by myself.” He said and stormed in after you unlocked the door.

“Are you sure you forgot it here?” you asked him after 5 minutes of searching. “maybe it’s not here.” He said playfully and sat on the couch with his arms spread. “You should go home I have to make homework.” You said. “Can I at least have something to drink.” He asked and made a face. You sighed and walked to the kitchen. *should I tell him* you asked yourself while pouring the juice in the glass.

Suddenly your stomach began to ache. Through the pain you dropped your glass with juice on the ground.

Myungsoo jumped from the couch when he heard the sudden noise from the kitchen. He stood up and walked to you. “what’s wron-“ he immediately rushed to you when he saw you lying on the ground. “My stomach hurt..” you groaned. “hold on I will bring you to the hospital.” He said and carried you bridal style to the hospital

“Is she alright?” myungsoo asked when the doctor was done with checking you up. “Abdomial cramping is normal during pregnancy, try not to let your wife stress and bring her for regular checkups.” The doctor replied. “Oh you misunderstood she’s not my wif-“ then the word finally hits Myungsoo, he immdiatly froze at his spot and blinked. “pregnanccyyy..” myungsoo jaws dropped. "You mean she's pregg-nanntt..?"

You and myungsoo sat in the hospital room, the room was filled with silence. You sat on the bed playing with your fingers “Is that was you wanted to tell me?” myungsoo said softly. “Don’t worry I can manage it all by myself.” You said. Myungsoo stood up angrily. “Do you really think you can manage it on your own? You think that you can live with the baby in that rotten rooftop house of yours? You think you can work and go to school with a huge stomach?!” he yelled as he kicked the chair. “You’re freakin pregnant!”

“KIM MYUNG SOO!” myungsoo turned his head when he heard someone shout his name. Myungsoo’s eyes widened from terror as he saw his parents standing in front of the door. “YOU MADE HER PREGNANT?!” myungsoo’s father shouted. “Aeboji… i..” myungsoo was speechless. Myungsoo’s mother approached him. “We came here because the hospital called us.” His mother said and looked at you. “Did you really made her pregnant?” myungsoo saw the worry in his mother eyes, he closed his eyes briefly and nodded.

Myungsoo arrived home, dragged away from the hospital roughly by his father. His father sat on the chair in his office room while myungsoo was standing, his head looking down; hands in his back. “Myungsoo you’ve gone too far this time. All the times I could see it through the fingers but what in the world goes through your mind.” He stood up and signed deeply. “making a girl pregnant..” his father said and sank back in his chair, burying his face in his hands. “Myungsoo I’m really disappointed in you… go out of my room now..”

Myungsoo closed the door as he stepped out of his father’s room. “what did your father say?” myungsoo’s mother asked worried. He looked away, avoiding his mother’s question. “Who’s that girl?” his mother asked. “She’s my classmate..” he replied. “How could this happen?” his mother  said, concern all written over her face. “Does her parents know?” myungsoo shook his head. “Her parents died a long time ago.” “Poor child..” his mother said muttered softly.

“Nam-pyeon what are we going to do?” Myungsoo’s mother asked concerned. His father threw a file on the desk. “I’ve sent some people to get some information about her.” He said. “Her name is Lee Yun Mi. She lives alone and works full time in a restaurant after school. She’s also a straight A student.” He told her wife. “She’s different from all the other girls that our son hang out with.” His mother added. “What are we doing to do?”

“WHAT? SHE’S PREGNANT?!” INFINITE yelled in unison. Myungsoo and his friends were sitting on his room and all were speechless. “You will take the responsibility right?” sungyeol eyed him. “I don’t know.”myungsoo shrugged. “What do you mean you don’t know.” Hoya said. “My parents are furious..we won’t even let me go outside.” he groaned. “Of course they’re furious, my parents would kick me out of the house.” Sunggyu smirked playfully.

Then the door went open and myungsoo’s parents stepped in. “Oh we will leave.” Sunggyu said and motioned the members to follow him.

“Myungsoo we have decided that the best if you marry her.” His father said. “Bwah? Marry? No way!” he argued. “The choice is not up to you my son. It’s all settled.” *There’s no way I’m going to marry her*

“Yun mi- ah order #19 to table 2” the ahjumma said. “Okay” you said as you held in plate and went to table 2. “Please enjoy.” You smiled and looked up, it was myungsoo’s mother. She gave you a warm smile. “Take a seat.” She said. “Are you feeling good lately?” she asked as she held your hand. “Euhm..i’m doing fine mrs.kim ” You said. “Call me umma if you want.” You were surprised by her words. “I mean you’re going to be a part of our family now.” She explained. “My husband and I have decided to bind you and myungsoo as husband and wife.”

You immediately pulled back from her touch. “Euhm.. sorry I have to work.” You bowed as you walk away but then she grabbed your wrist. “I want to let you know, our door of our family is always open 24/7.” She smiled as she hand you a card with her phone number

All the customers already left, you were cleaning the tables when uhjumma called you. “Yun mi ah what’s going on with you lately?” she asked. “Why was that lady talking to you?” you bite your lip, looking down afraid to look into her eyes. “You know you can tell me anything.” She said and lifted up your chin. “Uh..i’m..” you hugged her tightly. “I’m pregnant!” you cried.

You and Ahjumma sat at the table, you were telling her the story and as she was listen carefully. “Ahjumma what should I do?” you cried on her shoulders. “Do the right thing.” She softly said. “How?” you snorted. Your ahjumma held your hand against your chest and looked at you while your hair. “You know you’re doing the right thing if you follow your heart. The path that you’ll take may be difficult but I’m sure that everything is going be fine as long you follow your heart.”

Gaping you did your locker shut. You barely got any sleep last night, you kept waking up in the middle of the night through the same nightmare.

Myungsoo pushed you on the ground furiously “Go away! I don’t want both of you.” He hissed. You held his legs firmly while tears were flowing down from your cheeks. “Please don’t go.” You begged. Myungsoo frees himself from your grip and let out a deep sigh. “Aissh you’re such a burden” He said annoyed. “You screwed up everything in my life. I want nothing to do with you. I’m done.” He smirked as he slowly disappears in the shadow, leaving you behind. “Myungsoo!” you sobbed.

You shook the thought from your mind and walked to your next class.    

“Yah myungsoo! You can’t walk away from your problems forever you know.. listen to hyung.” Sunggky said as he wrapped his arm over L’s neck. “I knew that it would go out of hand one day.” Sungyeol shook his head. “So are you going to marry her?” sungjong leaned over from curiosity along with the others, surrounding L like he was a thief that was being interrogate, sitting on a chair.

“I’m not going to marry her.” Myungsoo said as he stood up but got pushed down again by hoya. “How can you say that? She’s having your baby.”

“And so? I don’t even like her.” L said as he stood up and got pushed down again, this time by dongwoo. “Then you shouldn’t made love with her dongsaeng.” He grinned and everyone nodded in agreement. “But I didn’t ..it was an accident. I only wanted to make Ae Cha jealous.” L said and let out a heavy sigh, grabbing his hair out of frustration.

School ended and you had just survived it. You felt increasingly nauseous during your classes and you’ve earned a lot of comments about your weight too even the lunch lady gave you a strange look but that’s understandable since your tray combination was quiet weird.

Once when you stepped out of the school you saw that it was raining heavily. “Even the weather suits my mood.” You sighed.  You grabbed a book from your back and put it over your head ready to run in the rain but then someone grabbed your shoulder. It was sungyeol.

“Euhm.. you shouldn’t run in the rain.” He said. You gazed uneasy at his hand on your shoulder. Sungyeol immediately held his hand away and stepped back, clearing his throat. “Here you should take this.” He said as he pulled out an umbrella and handed to you.

“If I take yours what about you?” you asked. “No worries, I had another one in my locker so feel free to use it.” he smiled. “Well thank you then sungyeol-shi, I will return it tomorrow.” You bowed and with that you walked away, holding sunyeol’s umbrella.“She doesn’t look happy.” Sungyeol said to himself as he scratches his forehead.

You arrived at your parent’s grave. You haven’t been here for two weeks and it was already covered with weeds. “Umma, appa I’m sorry that I haven’t visited you for a while, I have a lot lately on my mind.” You explained as your eyes began to tear. “I wish you were here with me.” you wiped your tears with your sleeve. “I’m so desperate; I don’t know what to do. Please tell me...” you dropped the umbrella, letting the raindrops embrace you.

When you no longer felt rain you looked up and saw sungyeol holding his umbrella above your head. “Pregnant women shouldn’t drown in the rain.” He said softly.

You and Sungyeol sat in the café. “How did you know where I was.” You sudden asked while lowering your head. Sungyeol almost choked on his drink. “I didn’t wanted to follow you but I saw that you looked very sad and..” he explained while struggling in his own words. “I’m not a creepy stalker.”

You chuckled at sungyeolwho was trying hard to explain. “Are you laughing at my now?” he raised his eyebrow. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, at least your smiling again.” He beamed. “But how are things going between you and myungsoo?” he asked. You looked down after he asked you. “You don’t have to answer because I know it’s none of my business but as I friend of myungsoo since kindergarten I can say he isn’t that bad as you think he is. I know he can be stubborn, disobedient, noisy, annoying, rude, ignorant.. anyway what I’m trying to say is besides all that myungsoo also has good sides that you can know it if you give him a chance. He knows he did wrong.”

You thought about your conversation with sungyeol when you were home. “Maybe he’s right.” You mumbled and dialed the number from the card.

“And that was the news about Jung Ji Hoon and Kim Tae Hee’s dating rumor and talking about dating the son of one of the most successful company KIM CORPORATION kim myungsoo runs one step for in his relationship because they’ve confirmed that he’s getting engage with his girlfriend.  We’re going to switch to the live conference now.

One of the reports raised his hand as he stood up. “Can you reveal with who’s your son is getting engage to?” he asked. “How long has your son been dating?” “Why that sudden engagement?” “Your son has been photographed in the club with girls several times, is it one of those girls?” a tons of question were being asked by the inquisitive reporters. All wanting answers.

“I want clarify some things. Our son is indeed photographed in the club several times but that what all teenagers do nowadays and he has been dating his classmate Lee Yun Mi for quite a long time and we are going to settle this engagement because they want to take a step further in their relationship.” Mr. Kim explained. “The wedding takes place on next week in the  Capiral Itaewon hotel here in Seoul.” Mrs. Kim added.

“O my god did you hear the news? That quiet girl is going to marry with our L oppa.” The girl pointing her index finger towards you. “yea.. I’ve heard of that too how did she manage to get engage to our L oppa seriously is she blackmailing him?” her friend said while glaring at you

“No I’ve heard that..” she motion her friend to come closer. “I heard she’s pregnant” she whispered. Her friend leaned back and her eyes widened in disbelief. “What a .” She muttered before walking away with her friend.

Your heart just dropped along with your dignity. The word hit you hard, how nasty it sounded it was true you are pregnant; you’ve lost your ity.

“Yah Lee Yun Mi how dare you?” Ae Cha and her friends approached you, looking mad as ever. Ae Cha stood in front of you and pushed you hard that your back hits the brick wall  in the school field. “How dare you steal my L oppa!” she hissed.

“i..didn-“ before you could say anything Ae Cha interrupted you with a slap across your face. “Shut the up , L oppa is mine so stay away from him.” She began to smirk and snapped her fingers. “Girls, give her a treatment that she’ll never forget.”

Two girls appeared behind Ae Cha, holding a garbage bag full with scraps. “Do it” she grinned and gave them the sign. And before you know you were covered under the dirty scraps. “It’s fits you perfectly, they’re just as dirty and disgusting as you are.” They smirked evilly.

Meanwhile INFINITE came out from the school and saw them surrounding you. “what’s going on over there?” woohyun asked as he pointed to your direction. “Hey isn’t that Yun mi?” sungkyu narrowed his eyes. Sungjong patted sungkyu’s back. “Hyung don’t narrow your eyes they are already small enough.” he teased. “Yahh aishh I’m seriously I think yun mi is in trouble.”

Sungyeol eyes widened. “We’ve to stop them.” He said concerned and began to run but dongwoo hold him back. “Someone is already before us.”

“Have you learned your lesson yet?” Ae Cha said as she patted your cheek roughly. “Ughh.. I’ve just touched crap.” She made a face and wiped her hand on your blazer. Ae Cha suddenly grabbed your blazer and lifted you up. “Seriously what made you think you can marry L? You  ain’t no Cinderella.  L should marry someone with same level as him like me not a dirty .” A tear escaped from your eyes. “crying won’t do anything.” She smirked.

“Yaaah! Back off!” someone shouted and when he came closer you saw it was Myungsoo. “Uh..L oppa…” Ae Cha voice trembled as you loosen you. You legs were weak so you slide down on the ground.

“What the hell are you doing!” myungsoo voice also trembled, from anger. “We’re were only teaching her a lesson, she’s taking you away from me.” She began to cry, well she was trying to cry. “She isn’t taking you away from me.” He paused and moved closer to Ae cha. “I was never yours in the first place. If you or one of you ever lay another finger on her again I can’t guarantee that you will remain unharmed and now get lost.” Ae Cha and her friends  went away angrily.

Myungsoo kneeled down and wiped the dirt from your face. “You shouldn’t let people do that to you. you should protect yourself and the baby.” He said softly as he wiped your tears with his thumb. Your heartbeat began to increase rapidly, for the very first time after the death of your parents you felt safe. For that moment you know you can trust him with all your heart.

Suddenly L withdrew his hand from you and stood up. “Sorry I can’t” he said and ran away leaving you dumbfounded.

 

 

Almost a week has passed and it was already a day before your wedding but you haven’t seen myungsoo after the accident. You took a deep breath before they opened the curtains from the fitting room in the wedding dress boutique. “Omo.. yun mi you’re so pretty.” Your mother in law approach you with a smile. She placed her hands on your shoulder and turned you to the mirror. “Look how beautiful you’re.” she said as she tucked a strand hair behind your ear. “I’m sure myungsoo will show up.” She reassured you and held your hand with both of her hands firmly. “He needs some time.”

The day of your wedding came and myungsoo was still traceless, nobody knows where he’s is or where he could be. The wedding was only a few hours away. Suddenly Ae Cha words went through your mind.

“Seriously what made you think you can marry L? You ain’t no Cinderella.  L should marry someone with same level as him like me, not a dirty .”

“who are you trying to fool yun mi? L won’t marry you.” you whispered.

Meanwhile myungsoo was sitting on the beach, staring at the blue sea. He doesn’t know what to do everything is going so fast, as if he shut his eyes and open them the whole world has changed within a second. He knows exactly what kind of person he is, he’s a player that plays with girls hearts. No matter how much the world can change  he can’t change the fact that he’s a player. He’s afraid to hurt you again…

“Myungsoo I knew you were here.” An familiar voice called. Sungyeol sat next to him and gazed at the sea. “The view is breathtaking isn’t? like all your problems floats away. That’s why you always come here if something is bothering you.”

Myungsoo chuckled. Sungyeol knows him the best from infinite, he even knows him better than his parents do. “Do you hate yun mi that much?” sungyeol sudden asked. “I don’t hate her instead of that I’m developing feelings for her.” He answered. “Then what is holding you back?”

“You know me…I’m sure that I will hurt her if she’s going to marry me.” He said, letting out a deep sigh. “you never know if you won’t give it a try. Anyone can modify if you only try. You’ll really hurt her if you let her down when she needs you the most.” Sungyeol said as he looked at his watch. “There’s still time, go before it’s too late.”

Sungyeol was right as always but this time he’s really right. He can’t let you go without trying, he may not be best husband but he will try to be one. “thanks sungyeol.” Myungsoo said and began to run with all his strength. *I did the right thing right?* Sungyeol asked himself as he watch myungsoo disappeared from his sight.

The wedding lounge was filled with guests and you stood there in your dress without L. “Are you sure myungsoo is coming?” woohyun asked nervously. “Yeah sungyeol said that myungsoo was on his way.” Sungkyu said. “He better be.” Dongwoo added.

You already stood there 5 minutes awkwardly. The guests were all wondering where the groom remains. When you were giving up the hope the large door burst open and everyone turned their heads .

L arrived exhausted from running all the way to here. He slowly walked closer to you, when he stood in front of you he flashed you a smile showing his dimples. “Sorry I’m late.” He said as he scratch on his back, breathing heavily. “No you’re not.” You said trying to hold back your tears.

“I don’t know what the future will bring us but I know that no matter what I will try protect you and our baby. I can’t run away like a coward and let you face on your own.” 

The guests were all touched including INFINITE and mr. and mrs. Kim, all the people in the lounge started clapping as they stood up, cheering for the new married couple. Meanwhile Sungyeol also arrived, leaning against the door. by some of other reason he felt empty as if he made a mistake. * In which position does she became in my heart...*

Myungsoo caressed your face and looked right into your eyes. “Saranghae..quiet girl lee Yun Mi.” he whispered and crashed his lips on yours and kissed you passionately. *I love you too, kim Myung Soo.*

____________________________________________________________________

This story has officially ended ;) thanks to all the people who read this story, especially my  114 subbies ^^
I hope you all like the story, i don't know if you would be interested in a sequel of this story? let me know? 
And i also want to thank dressing room & Janus Designs for the pretty posters!
Here is a pretty pic of the gorgeous L: 

Best edit right?