Special chapter PART I

It's all my fault, please forgive me { E D I T I N G }

chapter one; Depression.
__________________________________________________________________________    
   Sometimes the most beautiful thing is precisely the one that comes unexpectedly and unearned..

You were sitting in your seat in the airplane heading to Jeju Island with your whole class. Most of your classmates were lying on their seats drifting to dream land while you were  looking out of the tiny window, admiring the sky. It’s your first time since your parents are deceased that you traveled to another place. Actually there was no way that you could afford this school trip, it’s already hard to go through your daily life with your monthly salary you earn while working in a restaurant since you’ve to pay for your rent, electricity etc. but because you work for a really nice ahjumma who care for you like her daughter she paid for it. You insisted to that you will pay her back because you don’t want to be a burden to her.

You closed your book and went to the toilet. When you saw that the toilet was already occupied you decided to wait. After waiting for a couple minutes the door flew open and two people came out, L and Ae Cha to be exact and they were looking quite messy.

Ae Cha tugged on the L’s shirt ignoring your presence and kissed him passionately. “It was fun..” she said and pulled back. You were just awkwardly standing there, looking down while playing with your fingers. “My pleasure…” L smirked. Ae Cha let her fingers slip away from myungsoo’s chest as she walked away.

After Ae Cha disappeared from the scene L turned his head to your direction and gazed at you. Nervously you ignored his stare and walked to the toilet but then myungsoo blocked the way with his arm and pinned you to the wall. You close your eyes from shock, L chuckled.

He leaned closer to your ear. “I would not use this toilet if I were you, just saying.” He whispered and pulled back. Myungsoo his lips and walked away leaving you dumbfounded.

Once Myungsoo sat on his seat dongwoo began to grin at him. “What?” myungsoo asked annoyed. Dongwoo raised his eyebrow “You tell me.” He chuckled. “You had gone to the toilet at least 15 minutes dude and when Ae Cha walked passed my seats I noticed that she looked very messy.”Dongwoo said amused. “Shut up” myungsoo said as he threw a pillow against dongwoo’s face and buried himself under the blanket.

After 1,5 hours of flying, the plane finally landed on Jeju Airport. You and your class went to the Arrivals halls to collect your luggage. You were almost dizzy from all the luggage in the treadmill. “My luggage!” you beamed and pushed yourself through the crowd. But there was another luggage on top from yours, a black suitcase. You pulled with all your strength but you failed. Then someone grabbed the black suitcase. You looked up and saw it was, Myungsoo.

After Myungsoo had he suitcase he was about to walk away but then he noticed you were struggling with your suitcase. He sighed and turned back. “Here give it to me.” He said as he grabbed your luggage and walked away. You followed him. “Ehh thank you L-shi” you said.

Your female classmates glared envy at you not believing what they just you saw. “O my god L is holding her luggage, so manly.” “Oppa my luggage is heavy too.” They squealed.

Myungsoo placed his and yours luggage in the boot. “Thank you.” You said again. He  didn’t even bother himself to look at you, he just nodded and stepped into in the bus.

You woke up when the teacher began to talk through the microphone. “I can announce with joy that we have arrived safely in the Jeju hotel, please gather in the lobby after collecting your belongings so we can give you the room keys.”

This time you carried your own luggage to the lobby. Everyone was chatting with each other while you were just standing alone next to your luggage. You looked around examined the lobby, the was interior was beautiful. “Waahh so pretty wonder how the rooms looks like.” You muttered.

Meanwhile INFINITE was chilling on the sofa in the center of the lobby. “Man I’m tired.” Woohyun said and stretched out his arms. “Tell me about it, after getting the room key I’m going to take a long shower.” Sunggyu said. “Yea I can feel my skin is dying.” The maknae pouted.

“How about you dongseang you must be tired.” Sunggky put his hands on L’s shoulder. “First Ae Cha and then that quiet girl.” Sunggyu eyed him. “I just helped her with her luggage.” Myungsoo slapped his hyung’s hand away from his shoulder and rolled his eyes. 

“Okay we are going to call you and your partner name to come forward for the key.” The teacher said as she looked at the paper in her hand. “First pair is Park Ae Cha and… Lee Yun Mi. please come forward.” She said. Ae Cha eyes widened. “Who’s that anyway?” she hissed.
You couldn’t believe that the teacher paired you up with the biggest drama queen(ka) in class. “This is gonna be a longest 4 days in my life.” You sighed and stepped forward.

“Okay now we have to share a room we have to settle some rules here.” She raised her index finger and pointed toward you. “You, stay away from my stuff so don’t dare to touch it and don’t talk to me when we’re in public and last but not at least I keep the key, got it?” she said and you nodded. “Okay then.” She flipped her hair and gave you a fake smile.

Next day you were awakened by the sudden noises, slowly you opened your eyes. You saw Ae Cha blow drying her hair. “Good morning.” She said nonchalantly. “Good morning.” You said while rubbing your eyes. After her hair was done she put on her hair band for the finishing touch. “Perfect” she nodded satisfied as she looked at the mirror.

Before twisting the doorknob she turned her head and gazed at you with a grin on her face. “Oh I forgot to tell you, we have to gather in the hall on less than 5 minutes.” She smirked. Your eyes widened, with speed you raced to the bathroom.

The teachers had planned couple activities in the beach for today. All the students were lined up. “We decided to let you choose your own partner this time.” Everyone began to cheer. “Once you have find your partner we will give you the activity map and further information.” the other teacher explained.

INFINITE was surrounded by girls who all wants to pair up with them. “Oppa be mine partner!” “No choose me, I’m good at activities.” they screamed in unison.

“Although I want to pair up with you all, there is only one of me.” Woohyun smiled. “And yerin already asked me.” He shrugged. With joy Yerin clinged  her arms onto woohyun’s. “Sunyeol oppa, do you want to be my partner.” Eun hee asked with hopeful eyes. “Whatever.” Sungyeol shrugged with his hands in his pocket.

Dongwoo was paired up with Chung Cha; Sungjong with Eun Ae; Sunggyu with  Hae Jung and Hoya with Hye Su, only myungsoo was left . Hoya walked to myungsoo and elbowed him. “I think Ae Cha is waiting to be asked by you.” Hoya pointed with his chin motioning myungsoo to look, indeed Ae Cha was gazing at myungsoo seductively. Myungsoo rolled his eyes , he hates when people are trying to play hard to get. “Why must I ask her if she wants me to be her partner, she should ask me.” Myungsoo hissed.

Then someone caught his attention. You were running hurriedly while tying your shoelaces, hoping you arrived at the beach.  You placed your hands on your knees and stayed there  for a few minutes to catch your breath. A smirked appeared on myungsoo face.

Ae Cha saw that myungsoo was approaching her but then her eyes widened when myungsoo walked pass her, nudging her shoulder with a smirk on his face.

After catching your breath you looked up and saw myungsoo standing in front of you with a cheeky smile. “Hey I want you to be my partner.” He said straight forward. “Wea?” you asked confused. “Because I want to have some quality time with you in the forest.” He smirked.  You scratch your head wondering what he’s was up too but on the other hand you’re never asked before and you don’t think you would find another partner either. “Euhmm.. okay” you flashed an eye smile. Myungsoo chuckled but he shook it off and did his poker face back on.

You and myungsoo walked through the forest. “Where can we find the first cue?” you asked while holding a map in your hand. Myungsoo blew raspberry. “How can I know?” he replied uninterested.

“What the hell!” myungsoo growled. “We’ve been here before for the nth times!” he hissed. “We’re officially lost and it’s all your fault!” he pointed angrily at you. “Yes it can’t be your fault since you did nothing, you’re the worse partner ever.” You whispered under your breath. “Hey I heard that!” he hissed. Immediately you covered your mouth. “Oops.” You bite your lower lip.

The sky was getting darker and you and myungsoo were still lost. “I’m tired and hungry.” Myungsoo whined. “Ugh.. Stupid phone.” He sighed as he held his phone in the air searching for accessibility. Frowning he put his phone back in his pocket and gazed at you. “What?” you asked. “Looks like we’re stuck her for the night..” he smirked and leaned closer.

You haven’t thought about that yet, spending a night with him. *I’ve to find the way back.* you yelped in your thoughts. Suddenly you felt a raindrop landing on your nose. “It’s going to rain.” You said and grab his hand and dragged him along. 

You and myungsoo were in a cave. Myungsoo ruffled his wet hair and looked at you. He never realized or noticed how pretty you were without thinking he wiped the water from your cheeks with his thumb. You startled from his sudden touch and took a step backward. “Euhmm sorry.” Myungsoo mumbled.

“Yes!” you cheered when you finally made a campfire. You sat down and held your hands next to the fire. “Where is he?” you asked but then your stomach began to rumble. “I’m hungry” you pouted.

Five minutes later myungsoo came back while munching something. “Want some?”he asked. Without thinking you accept his offer and began to eat. “What is this?” you asked with your mouth full. “I found some berries in the bushes.” He said proudly. “Wwha-t?” you stopped from eating. “In the bushes?” you repeated him and he nodded. “Why?” he asked.

You spat it out as fast as you can. “Many berries are poisonous.” You blurted. Myungsoo eyes rounded as he let the berries fall from his hands. “You must be kidding..” he gulped. “Maybe we were lucky and ate the good ones?”

10 minutes later Myungsoo felt himself shivering and his head was dizzy. “I don’t think I’m lucky though..” he mumbled while embracing himself from the cold. “Yahh” he hissed and looked at you but his expression changed when he saw you sweating and shivering like a madman.

 He came closer and poked your arm. “Are you okay?” he asked but you didn’t answer. You never had such a good resistance anyway so the berries hit your body hard. Suddenly you couldn’t take it anymore and collapsed and fell on myungsoo’s lap. “Yah .. Aishh.” He briefly closed his eyes and let a breath.

When he saw you shiver again he sighed and pulled off his jacket. He gently pulled the jacket over you. He examined your sleepy face and his lips curved into a smile. *The quiet girl is kinda cute*

You slowly opened one of your eyes and peeked outside, it was still dark. You quickly sat up when you realize you were lying on myungsoo’s lap. He was sleeping with his arm crossed, you felt something heavy on your shoulders and saw it was myungsoo’s jacket.

You pulled his jacket over him but then he grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer. “It’s so cold..” he mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes and gazed into yours. Your face was only an inch from his.

He gaze went to your lips and leaned closer until his lips touched yours. By one or another reason you didn’t weathered yourself instead of that you kissed him back. He got on top you and kissed you again passionately while rubbing your thighs with his hand. He gave your butterfly kisses on your neck and went lower.

Later all you can could hear from the cave were heavy moans.. ~~~

The next you woke up, feeling much better. You turned your body and startled when you faced myungsoo. You quickly sat up realizing that both of you were barely covered with clothes.

Myungsoo groaned as he woke up. His eyes widened as he saw you covering yourself with some clothes. “Whatte?!”

After putting your clothes on well instead of your pants you wore myungsoo’s boxers. You run out of the cave.

Hours later myungsoo finally managed to find the hotel  and went to his room. All the member looked with concerned faces at him. “Where the hell were you last night?” sungkyu asked pissed. Myungsoo didn’t answer. “Have you seen yun mi?”he asked back. “Noo but I’ve heard Ae Cha talking with her friends that she already left, how so?” Hoya asked as he raised his eyebrow. “I’ve really messed up things time.” He hissed as he throw your pants onto the bed.

Almost two weeks has passed since the accident. At school you tried to dodge myungsoo as much as possible. When you encounter him in the hallway you both immediately will look the other way awkwardly, INFINITE noticed that something was wrong but decided not to interfere because it’s not the first time their dongsaeng/hyung was involve with a girl.

After school you went to work in your Ajhumma’s restaurant. They restaurant wasn’t particularly busy today but there were customers.

“Yun mi-ah order #12 to table 6.” The ahjumma said as she pressed the bell. “Nae.” You replied and went to the counter to get the plate with kimchi. Once you arrived at the counter you felt weird, the Kimchi aroma makes you want to vomit. Quickly you covered your mouth and ran to the toilet.

You were throwing up in the toilet while the ahjumma was patting your back. “Aigoo Yun mi-ah are you okay?” she asked concerned. “I think I’m fine.” You coughed. “You should go home and rest.” She suggested. “But..” before you could finish she cut you off. “No buts.. beside I can handle easily here by myself, it’s not busy anyways.” She said and softly squeezed your shoulder. “Thank you.”

You arrived home and plopped on your couch. *Wonder why I suddenly couldn’t stand the smell of kimchi, I always loved the smell though* you thought.

It was nearly 10 pm when you heard someone knock on your door. You tiptoed and peeked through the peephole. “ajhumma!” you beamed as you unlock the door. “Hungry?” she smiled and stepped into your house, holding a lunch bag.

“I bought you your favorite dish.” She said as she placed the lunchbox on your table. “you made me really worried today.” She said softly. “Mianhee.” You pouted while playing with your food with your spoon. “Aren’t you hungry?” she asked. “I have no appetite.” You replied.

“Not even for your favorite dish?” she said surprised and placed her hand on your forehead. “Are you sick?” she asked concerned and you shook your head. “Maybe you should take a nap.” She suggested. “I will get going to let you sleep.”

When you were trying to sleep your stomach began to rumble. You went out bed, putting your coat and went outside. You embrace yourself and hopped to the nearest convenient store.

Myungsoo stepped out of the club while holding a girl onto her waist. “Oppa you want to come over?” she whispered seductively, nipping his ear lobe. “No.” said rudely. “Why?” she pout. “Because..” Myungsoo waived with his index finger motioning her to come closer. The girl leaned curiously over. “I’m done with you.” he smirked as straightened his jacket and walked away.

Myungsoo stepped into a convenient store with his hands in his pocket. He went to the cold drinks section and grabbed a banana  milk bottle. He turned his head and someone immediately caught his eyes.

“What should I buy?” you brushed your chin while walking through the store with your cart. You were throwing everything in your cart what your stomach was craving for, pickles, strawberries, chocolate cakes.. “oh cheese cake!” you your lower lip and added that in your cart.

After paying for the food you left the shop, holding your bags. Then suddenly someone grabbed your wrist, you looked up and your eyes widened when you saw who was holding your wrist. “uh.. L-shi..” you stuttered. “What a coincidence that we run into each other here.” He smirked playfully. “Can you release my wrist I have to go home.” you said uneasy.

“Not so fast..” he grinned. “I need someone’s company.” He said not letting go your wrist. You tried to detach yourself from his grip but he was too strong. “Let go of me.” You said without looking at him. “Why such a hurry?” he said amused. “Look at me if I’m talking to you.” he said, placing his hands on your shoulder to made you face him. “I just want to say I’m sorry okay for what happened in Jeju.” He exclaimed. You startled and dropped your bag, all the food fell on the ground.

Suddenly you began to cry and Myungsoo immediately remove his hands from you and took a step backwards. “Why are you crying?” he asked.  People started watching you, giving myungsoo a stare while shaking their heads disproval.  “I didn’t do anything!” he defends himself as he put his hands in the air. “Yah stop crying people are looking.” He whispered but you didn’t stop crying. Quickly he grabbed all your food and put it back in the bag. “Let’s go out of here.” He said as he held your hand and dragged you away.

Myungsoo looked through your neighborhood as you lead him to your house. It was different from his neighborhood, it was more cramped and the houses was much smaller. “My house is here above.” You said and pointed to the stairs.

You and myungsoo finally arrived at the your front door. “You live on the rooftop?” he asked surprised. “Uh.. yea..” you mumbled and unlocked the door. “Where are your parents? They just let you live here alone?” he asked as he stepped into your house, looking around. You took the bags from myungsoo and placed in on the table. “They have no choice.” You said. “How so?”

“Because they passed away when I was 12..” you said and lowered your head. Myungsoo felt bad for asking all those questions. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled and scratched the back of his head. “It’s okay.” You smiled

“Sometimes your smiling and sometimes your crying like I have abused you.” myungsoo said and rolled his eyes. “Girls with their mood swings..” suddenly the air was filled the awkward silence until myungsoo decided to break the silence. “I’m sorry for what happened in jeju.” He said. “It’s okay.. we were both not really ourselves right?.. want some crushed cake?”

You were eating cake when your stomach decided to interrupt. You covered your mouth and ran to the toilet. Myungsoo dropped his plate and followed to you. “Are you okay?” he asked “Yea.. I’m fine I think I have the gastroenteritis or something like that, I’ve been throwing up a lot lately.” You coughed.

“Thanks again for carrying my bags.” You said and opened the door for him. “I was just being polite you know.” He said emotionless. “thanks anyway.”

You groaned softly when you woke up and opened your eyes and narrowed it a little when the sunlight hits your face. You rubbed your eyes and sat up. Even though it was a Saturday you didn’t catch a lot of sleep because you kept waking up in the middle of the night, either urinating or vomiting. “I think I’ve to  the hospital, my gastroenteritis is getting worse.”

“Congratulation you’re two week pregnant miss Lee.” The doctor said. You almost fell from your chair. “Whh-att? You must be wrong, I’ve never-“ then you remembered the acccident and you buried your face in your palms. *noo.. what should I do, eottoke?”

You body slowly collapsed on the floor, your back leaning on the front of your door that you’ve just shut. “What should I do.” You cried, your tears were streaming down from your cheeks. “Eomma, appa tell me what to do.. I can’t face this on my one…”

“Hey  myungsoo look! Isn’t that the quiet girl.. euhm.. yun mi?” dongwoo said as he pointed to you walking in the hall. “So?” myungsoo said irritated. “Oh nothing.. just wondering..” dongwoo shrugged. “She have gained quite some pounds..” Sunggyu eyed you from afar. “Now that you mention it.. her looks bigger too.” Hoya smirked.

Myungsoo looked at you and indeed you’ve gained some weight. “She must eating too much cake lately.” He muttered under his breath.

You were walking nearer, he was about to say hi but you just walked pass him without looking at him. “Someone is still angry at our dongseang.” Woohyun patted myungsoo’s shoulder. Myungsoo turned and saw your figure slowly disappearing in the crowd. *What’s up with her* 

“Should I tell him?” you bite your lower lip as you kicked a pebble in the school garden.“Tell me what?” someone suddenly said from behind.

 
_______________________________________________________________________________
(A/N).
Sorry for not updating for ages! but i hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter. This chapter is really different from my first one because i re-wrote this. i lost my usb with the chapter along with all my other stories.. sigh.. clumsy me. but i though maybe i should write something different instead of janitors closet the cave.. sorry if you expected a ty scene i'm not a writer xd i'm already writing the next last chapter so stay tuned :) please subscribe or leave a comment. i really like reading comments :)it's inspires me!