"..anytime and anywhere, hyung.."

Kris Point Of View

0015. When My Hand Held His Hand, Stopping Him To Go

 

 

Para..para..paradise..

I feel a vibration on my left pocket where I put my hand phone. But due to the close distance between me and Chanyeol, a little movement that I make could wake him up. I don’t want to wake him up. He seems has a sound sleep like after getting such tiring day. Did I give him too much work?.

Para..para..paradise..

The ringtone keeps ringing and I keep ignoring. I bet they’re calling me since I’m not going back to the office just yet. But I like to be here a little bit more. Can I?

Para..para..paradise..

I jolt in surprise when a hand s my pocket. It’s none other than Chanyeol’s hand. “Why don’t you pick up the call?” he asks with sleepy eyes after picking up the call. He looks a little bit chafe.

“Sorry.” I muttered.

Why…

“Why you’re sorry, hyung?” Exactly, why I say sorry when I’m done nothing wrong. “I’m the one who should say sorry to you. Let’s go, hyung. People are going crazy with your absent.” He was about to stand up and walk away when I stop him by grabbing his wrist.

He looks at me, “Something’s wrong?” he asks so innocently.

“Can I stay here longer?” I ask back without looking at his brown eyes. “If you need to do so, of course you can.” He lets go of my hand and smile, this time not as wide as before, its’ more gentle?.

“I’ll go first to take care of the rest.” But my hand move by itself, held his wrist, stopping him to go any further from me. He raises his eyebrow. I look at him in the eye and try to not make my voice sounding too desperate. “With you.”

I need you to be with me, next to me.

I almost curse myself for letting those absurd and disgraceful words from my own mouth and mind.

“I-I mean, since y-you’re my assistant, shouldn’t you need to be next to me all the time?” Oh lord~ such as embarrassing moment.

He nods and takes a seat next to me. “I’ll accompany you anytime, anywhere then, hyung.”I don’t even dare to face him right now, but secretly take a peek at him. Is he blushing?

Oh! Come on, Kris. You’re just the same as him. Admit it.

The hell is wrong with me??!