“What’s so confusing, hyung?”

Kris Point Of View

0021. The Day Our Lips Connected

 

I grabbed his hand but got reject as he walks faster to the place we’re heading to. It’s obvious that he’s avoiding me. He’s angry.

-flashback-

W-what?D-date?” I nodded in response. “It must be joke, right?” He continuously asks to make sure himself.

“Of course not. Have you forgotten our appointment?” I ask back. Since when he becomes so clueless?.

“Since when-“ He pauses in the middle of talking.”Ah~ SM’s party?” He continues his unfinished word with disaffection. Did he?

He turns his face away from me and about to open the door as I held his hand, stopping him. “What’s wrong with you?”

“Shouldn’t I’m the one who drive, Sir.” He looked at me while trying hard to hold back his tears. “Do I already make it clear, Don’t call me like that. I hate it. And why are you acting like this so suddenly. You’re not thinking that it’s just the two of us, right?” from the way he avoided to look my eyes, He did.

His eyes stare at me with what-happen-if-did-think-like-that look.

He shakes his head. “No, of course no. I just feel so ashamed since I forgot that important appointment.” He bows his head and opens the door. He comes out and run to my door and opens it. “So, please. Let me drive you there, hyung.” He whispered in plea.

-end-

It supposed to be laughing jokes. It didn’t mean to hurt anyone. Why would he act so angry by the way?

I need to find him, SOON.

People around me soon recognize me when I entered the building. Luhan, one of my chummy friends approach me and gives me big hug. We become main spectacle in instant for people around us, since Luhan is prior future president for SM.

“How have you been, Wufan?” I couldn’t concentrate to him since Chanyeol took all over part of my mind. “Can I be the one you’re looking for?” Luhan tease me, he knows almost everything. I hit his belly in friendly manner. Then we burst out laughing. At that time I guess I saw Chanyeol by the corner of my eyes. But before I could make sure anything, he’s gone.

“Tell me who is she? Or should I say… He?” I switch my eyes and stare Luhan with startled look. “Sometimes you frighten me, Xio Lu.” I sighed and pull the nearest chair.

“Don’t blame me. Everything’s all over your face. And don’t call me Xio Lu anymore. It does only belong to my Lover, now.” Luhan follow me and sit next to me. “You found him already? That mysterious charming boy?”Luhan only lifts his corner of lips.

“Twenty-three days ago, to be certain.” He added.

“Ah~ that twenty-three thing. We sure enough were cursed with that twenty-three thing.”

“Well, don’t change the subject. How is he?”

“Who?” I ask dumbfounded. Or should I say ‘act umbfounded’?

Luhan hits my right arms. “What was that for?!” He surely could become such as meanie.

“Till when you will act so stupid, Wufan. I couldn’t believe we’ve become friend for almost twenty-three years.” He looked at me and sighed. “I ask you then. Have you ever thinking one specific person for three days at least?” I think deeply and ignore how stupid I am to even perceive Luhan’s question. But the one who come up is Chanyeol. I know it’s him.

“Why would it take three days?”

“You never thought of a person for that long, Wufan. If it does, then you have fallen for that person. Am I right?”

“That’s him.” It’s what Luhan said and then he left. Leaving me, this time real, dumbfounded. And by the loss of Luhan, Chanyeol walks towards me.

I looked at his face so deeply till ignoring what he said. “Hyung?are you there?” he wave his hand in front of me.

“I’m going nowhere, actually. But we will.” I held his hand and excuse myself to Luhan. He walks behind me silently and keep silent till we arrive at the garage of my apartment.

“it’s so confusing, Chanyeol-ah.” I finally broke the silent.

“What’s so confusing, hyung?”

I look at him. “Everything about you.” His curiousness changes to embarrassed and nervous. But soon change to laughter.

“I’m not going to fall to your trap for twice. You better quit your lame joke, hyung.” I move my body closer to him and by the time he turns his face to me, my lips met his pink one.

He’s frozen, just the same as me. Closed lips are pressing hard to each other.

When our mind comeback to work properly and realize what just happen, he restrains away and leaves the car. I hurriedly catch his wrist and pull his body closer, forgetting who I really was and throwing away my common sense. I smell his scent and almost drowning hence. 

“Chanyeol-ah~” I whisper while cupping his chin gently.“I think I understand now.” I said in husky voice of mine which I never heard before.

“U-understand w-wha-” I tilt my head slightly and silence him with kiss. Soon when I felt a pressure on my shoulder and neck which is Chanyeol’s arm, my hand reach and grab the back of Chanyeol’s head to pull him even closer if possible and deepen the kiss as he responds to it.

The kiss last long yet we lack of air, so we pull back and broke the kiss. it’s not even a minute when I already miss that plump and pink lips on mine. I connect our lips again and start to kiss him again, this time I bit his top as he opens his mouth giving the chance to slide down my tongue in his wet carven for the first time. Our wet muscle tangled to each other for dominance, but before I could win it, I broke the kiss as I heard the sound of something hit the ground.

My eyes widen when I found out a familiar person standing, exactly in front of us.

“D-dad?” 

 


woah~woah~ what happen?? 

hehehe.. i' sorry if it's not like you have imagined..

enjoy the story, everyone..

it's getting close to the end of semester yet i still post new chapter and not even doing my project.