“We’re going on a date.”

Kris Point Of View

0021. The Day I His Shirt

 

“Take it off!” I demanded. Chanyeol eyes widen all of sudden hearing my demand.

N-naega wae?!(Why would I?!)”He out both of his hand crossing on his shoulder. I took one step closer to him.”Do it by yourself or I will do-“.

N-naega halke.(A-alright. I’ll do it)” Chanyeol grabbed a pair of costume from my hand and about to run to the bathroom before I held his hand and pulled him back to my side.

Yeogi.(Here)” I whispered to his ear and notice he gulped in response.

M-mwo?!(What?!)” Chanyeol stammered in shock. I released my grip on Chanyeol’s hand and moved to his collar. I started to his button without having his approval first. We have no time left.

I could hear my own heartbeat goes faster as my hand travel down on Chanyeol’s upper body. It seems the same thing also happen with him. His body shivered under my touch. I was about to his last button when he place his hand on top of mine, stopping me to continue what I’m doing.

“Hyung…” he’s frowning. I give him confused look. “Where we’re going to go?” I get rid of his hand and continue my work, put aside my erted thought and put on white shirt on Chanyeol’s body then the black suit. Now we ready to go.

“Hyung~ Where you gonna take me to?” I drag him out of my room and walk toward the garage.

I was about to turn on the car engine when his hand stop me, again. “Hyung, I might hate you for the rest of your live if you’re not telling me soon, where the you’re bring me to?” he seems so angry but still cute though.

“We’re going on a date.” And by that Chanyeol’s face turn to red.Gotcha!.