"Don't go~"

Kris Point Of View

 

 

0023. The day when he hold me to stay.

He leans his head on my shoulder while I his curly hair, secretly draw on his intoxicate scent. I smile warmly having him beside me, so close with till I could hear his breath. Chanyeol lifts up his head and stare me while biting his lower lip, his eyes shows doubtfulness. My eyebrow lift up unknowingly as a response to his action.

“What’s wrong, baby?” I place my hand on his and keep a close check on Chanyeol’s expression. I barely read his mind when a tear drops from his angelic eyes. His silent make me worried for more. I wipe off his teardrops with my thumb and take his head on my chest.

“It’s okay baby.” He hugs me tightly and let no single word out of his mouth.

“Everything’s okay.” But his cry become louder as I try to comfort him.

“Baby…” I release his hug and lift up his head with my hand. I deeply look into his brown eyes.

“You can tell me everything, you believe me right?” he nods his head as agreement. I give him a warm and sincere smile.

“What’s going on?” He’s still hesitant to speak up what’s on his mind. I peek his lips that turn his cheek as red as my clothes.

“Don’t go.” He whispers it to me and takes me in his embrace. I chuckle at his cuteness.

How could I go when you’re so adorable like this?.