What Intention?

Living in the Darkness

"Yah, Shin Haehyeon! You need some explaination to me!" L.Joe yelled to Haehyeon as she sat on the swing at her backyard, enjoying the night breeze.

Haehyeon remained her eye close. L.Joe saw Haehyeon and felt soften, his heart even started to flutter. L.Joe stay at where he is standing, staring at Haehyeon peacefully until Haehyeon started speaking.

"yes?" Haehyeon open her eye and look at L.Joe. L.Joe came into his sense and look at Haehyeon furiously. He went forward to Haehyeon and sat beside Haehyeon on the swing. 

Looking at L.Joe expression, Haehyeon already know what does L.Joe want from her. She lifted both her arms as a surrender manner. "Fine fine! I'll explained." Haehyeon sighed.

"Look, you are the kingka. If you help me earlier on, there sure be gossip around.... I don't want it..." Haehyeon reasoned. "But, remember I said I wanted to protect you from this ? I saw everything with my eye. I witness everything. Yang Yeohwa, that , she slapped you!" "I know, I know.... but I do not wish there is any gossiping around the campus.  I know you wanted to protect me, but I don't wish that your popularity in school fall because of me. Not only you, but the rest of Teen Top members too...."

"Popularity? Why would I care about this? These are just rubbish!!!" L.Joe protested. "Beside.... there is Hyukjin and Peniel with me....right? 2 weeks of school, it won't kill. I wanted to be independent too. You helped a lot you know? Teaching me how to talk back to a person. Gomawo...." "Arghhhh!!!! Whatever. Hyukjin, Hyukjin, Hyukjin! Peniel, Peniel, Peniel! I wanted to help you, I want to protect you, why aren't you letting me?! F**k this !" L.Joe yelled at Haehyeon and walked off. Haehyeon were shocked and L.Joe reaction, not a single word left . 

*What's wrong with him? It is for his own good.....* Haehyeon thought. *OMG. WHAT DID I JUST DO? WHY DID I SHOUT AT HAEHYEON? SHE DID NOTHING WRONG! WHY AM I DOING THIS TO HER?! HOW DO I FACE HER NOW?* L.Joe started to panicked after realising what he had done just now to Haehyeon.

----------------------

[A.Pink, Hyuna, Gayoon and Yeohwa hang out place.]

 

"Arghh!!!! Can't believe Haehyeon is back!" Yeohwa whined. "WHY IS SHE BACK?! THAT BICTH." Yeohwa said with a pissed off face. "Chill, Yeohwa-ah... She is back, doesn't mean she is going to snatch everything away from you." Hyuna patted Yeohwa shoulder to comfort her. "Yeah.... why make a big fuss about that?" Bomi asked coldly while sipping her Ice Americano.

Suddenly, Bomi shifted her gazed to Chunji. Yes, Chunji was there with them because Yeohwa asked him to. Also, Chunji is like a part of their clique member too. She realised that Chunji is being all quiet all times, staring at the space blankly. Normally he he would joke around with the girls, but not today.

*Did he like... saw that Yeohwa slapped Haehyeon? If he does, it means Teen Top saw.... But why is him being all quiet?* Bomi thought. "I WANT TO GET RID OF HER! UNNIE, HELP ME! PLEASE!" Yeohwa whined to Hyuna and Gayoon.

"Leave it to me. I am going to ruin her life if she ever mess with you again." Hyuna smirked. "No! If we don't get rid of her now, she is going to climb on top of our head!" "Maybe she is not messing with you anymore?" Chorong asked. "What? How sure are you? She sure coming back revenge. Remember we almost kill her?" Yeohwa explained. Everyone shut their mouth after hearing what Yeohwa told them, the past. 

"It is the past. Why are you bringing it back?" Bomi asked and rolled her eye. "Because she is back now!" Yeohwa said anxiously but with a loud voice. "So? Does that mean we have to get rid of her? Yeohwa-ah, stop making a fuss about this. Let's see what is she trying to do and will take action, okay?" Bomi said and left. 

"What's wrong with Bomi unnie? Is she sick or something?" Yeohwa asked. " Maybe she is having her monthly gift, pms." Hayoung giggled and others nodded. "Yah, Chunji! Why are you so quiet?" Gayoon realised and asked. "Huh? I--I just remember I have something on. See you in school tomorrow. Bye!" Chunji said and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chunji was on the way home, still trying to figure out what's going on. *If Haehyeon is the good one, then Yeohwa is bad one.... what is her intention?*

Walking while thinking about something deeply is not a good thing. Chunji knocked onto Bomi.  "YAH!" Bomi yelled and turned to the person. "Chunji?" she gasped. "Yes... sorry for knocking onto you." "It's okay...."

With that, they started walking back together on the same way. It was really quiet because of them are deep in thought. and yes, they are thinking about the same thing.

"Chunji-yah... why are you so quiet just now?" Bomi asked, trying to break the silent. "I'm thinking about something...." "What?" Bomi confronted. "I'm not sure..... but why is Yeohwa saying that Haehyeon slapped her when she is the one? L.Joe saw it, you know? Why is she lying when so many of us saw it?" Chunji blurted out everything.

"I want to know too. She is being so scare of Haehyeon is back. She wanted to get rid of Haehyeon so badly that she kept whined to us. I, saw that clearly, that you guys entered the cafeteria and saw each and every single scene made by Yeohwa. But why is acting in front of L.Joe? She even fake a tear." Bomi rolled her eye.

"I know right. I saw that too. She likes L.Joe a lot, but why does she have to get rid of Haehyeon so badly? What's wrong with her?"  Chunji folded his arms. "So, Yeohwa is lying now... so whatever Teen Top and 100 percent tell me were true?" Chunji added.

"What did they said?" with that, Chunji and Bomi went to a cafe, sat down and talk about everything. They wanted to know what's Yeohwa intention. Why does she want to get rid of Haehyeon so badly when she did nothing.

"Chunji-yah. Shall we stay quiet and see what's going on? I can't let the girls know that I'm suspecting Yeohwa, they will felt betrayed. This thing only me and you know it. You can't tell Teen Top either, arraso? We should act nothing is happening and see what Yeohwa is trying to do and find out her intention."

"Yes. Promise. I don't wanna lose my swag to my members telling them that I finally realise Haehyeon are the good ones. I was being all so cool telling them that Yeohwa is the best. and if I tell them about how I felt about Yeohwa, I'll sure get mocked."​ Chunji said. "Yes, promise. Just zip our mouth and find out about her intention." Bomi said.

 

--------------------------------------

Hi! My lovely readers! Thanks for those lovely comments :) You all just make me wanna update the story more!!!! Thanks for supporting^^