Next Day

Living in the Darkness

The next day in school, L.Joe couldn't face Haehyeon. He might be cool and cold to people, but he just don't know why he couldn't face Haehyeon after yelling at her. He felt extremely sorry to her, however, he do not have the courage to apologise to her. It is not Haehyeon fault and he yelled at her. Haehyeon is a girl who suffer social anixety, what if she doesn't want to talk to him anymore because she was scared of him. L.Joe do not wish anything of this could happen.

That night, after yelling at Haehyeon, he reflected everything. Everything that why is he yelling at Haehyeon, why is he feeling jealous towards Hyukjin and Peniel. This is some kind a new thing for him to experience. He had never felt like that once.

Flutter when he see Haehyeon. Soften whenever she see Haehyeon. Face turned as red as a tomato when met Haehyeon eye. Jealous when Haehyeon kept mentioning other guys name. Never did L.Joe felt like this for a girl ever. This is his first time.

I can confirm with you, L.Joe is in love with Shin Haehyeon. He doesn't want to admit it and keep telling himself that he only felt that way because he care for her just like a sister. IT WASN'T TRUE. L.JOE IS JUST AFRAID TO ADMIT! Tsk tsk tsk.... that small timid guy.....

Back to where L.Joe was now. He was hiding behind the pillar because Haehyeon was walking towards his way. He was trying his very best to hide here and there. Avoiding for meeting Haehyeon.

Haehyeon too, she realise it that L.Joe is hiding from her. She wanted to know why. Didn't see him around the school that day, makes her miss L.Joe more and wanted to finish school earlier and head to his house to visit his parents as an excuse to see L.Joe.

The moment Haehyeon see L.Joe, in a blink of an eye, L.Joe is gone. Is like magic, or is it she is thinking L.Joe way too much? The truth is, yes, she saw L.Joe, but in a seconds L.Joe see Haehyeon, he will hide.

Clueless Haehyeon just shrugged the thoughts away and continue what she was supposed to do. L.Joe sighed in relived as Haehyeon walked towards the other way.

 

As Haehyeon were walking along the empty hallway, she felt that someone was following her. She turned back and there is no one. She continue walking and felt foot steps following her. *Am I paranoid or is there really someone following me?* Haehyeon fasten her speed to her homeroom.

Suddenly a familiar figure appeared in front of her. She was none other than the , Yang Yeohwa. 

"Yah, Shin Haehyeon. How dare you walked away the other day? Remember I told you I'm still not done yet?" Yeohwa folded her arms and lifted her chin up high, glaring at Haehyeon.

"So? But I'm done. Didn't your L.Joe oppa teach you manner?" Haehyeon answered in a way that she doesn't even give a damn to it. "Woah... glad that you know L.Joe is my oppa. Just don't snatch it away from me like how you did in the past." Yeohwa smirked.

"Excuse me? I did not do anything in the past, fyi." Haehyeon folded her arms like how Yeohwa does and rolled her eye. "You sure? Think about it. What have you done in the past." Yeohwa scoffed.

"I am sure that I did nothing wrong." Haehyeon walked closer to Yeohwa and glared at her deadly. and yes, she learned how to glared deadly from L.Joe too. The glare that can kill anyone in a second.

"You almost kill me for doing that to me. I almost sued you for murdering." Yeohwa do her infamour smirked again. "What are you trying to say?" Haehyeon were confused, but still put on with a cool expression.

"This thing might be years ago things, but I just can't stand it anymore that I have to do a revenge for it." "Then why aren't you doing it in Woollim High? Why do you have to wait for it until we came T.O.P High?" "Because Byunghun is here." *Byunghun? She mean L.Joe?*

"What's with L.Joe then? Why does it matter with him?" Haehyeon asked. " I think you still can't remember it. Do you have STM or something? If I can remember, I'm sure you can too. I was almost killed by you, you are the murder, you have to remember this. You wouldn't have forget this so easily. Are you acting blur?" Yeohwa glared at Haehyeon.

"Murder? Who is killing who now? I was almost dead on the middle of the road." "Serve you right then. I almost die when I was 5 years old." Yeohwa rolled her eye. "I'm warning you. You come and me, you are died. You will be the one to say good bye to this world." Yeohwa added and left.

Haehyeon were left alone at the hallway. Thinking about what's happening when they were 5 years old. *5 years old.... Do I know her since 5 years old? I thought we just know each other since High school, freshmen year..... What happen when I was 5? I only remember I had coma that year... what happen exactly?*

 

Bomi who was following Haehyeon all the time,hide at the corner and heard every single thing of Haehyeon and Yeohwa conversation. * So they were childhood friends? 5 years old? What happen when they were 5? Why invlove L.Joe too? Wait....5 years old....That's silly. When we are 5 years old, we are still immature and do not know what are we doing. How can she blame Haehyeon and seeking revenge now after so long? That's retarded. Hmm.... will Chunji know what happen when they were 5 years old since L.Joe were invlove too?*