Getting ready.

Living in the Darkness

"Unnie, do I really have to wear my skirt this short?" Haehyeon asked Bora while pulling her skirt down. "Yah! If you are pulling it down, you are pulling everything down!" Bora scolded Haehyeon. "B-But... It is so short!" "Nowadays girls at your age wore skirt THIS short." Bora rolled her eye. "Now, they are all outside your house. You want them to go school without of you because they are waiting too long for you? You look great!" Bora added.

"Yes, my honey. You look so great! With that light make-up on your face to make your face shine and the bow clip at your hair, It just look perfect!" Mrs Shin said and patted Haehyeon back."Really? But umma... I'm still afraid..." Haehyeon hang her head down. She couldn't sleep the whole night thinking what will happen when she return back to TOP High.

Yes, she went back to TOP High because the maknae line kept showing aegyo to her to please her to go back to school. Well, this is a good process for someone like Haehyeon who were suffer with social anxiety disorder. At least she finally give in and build up her confindent to go back TOP High, which is also known as Hell for Haehyeon.

"Umma.This bow clip looks really pretty. Where did you get it from?" Haehyeon asked as she look at the mirror once again. "That?" Mrs Shin pointed to the clip on Haehyeon hair. Haehyeon nodded. "Someone special gave it to you~" Mrs Shin sang and winked at Haehyeon while Bora was at the side chuckling.

"Who?" Haehyeon asked with curiousity. "Find out yourself." Mrs Shin smiled and went out of the room. Haehyeon look at Bora and she shrugged. 

After checking herself at the mirror for the last time, Haehyeon breath in ther air deeply and exhaled. Thinking that this might be a hell again for her. 


"Bye, umma! Bye, appa! Bye, Bora unnie!" Haehyeon waved and went to the door. Before she opened, she close her eye a while to built her courage up. After a while, she opened the door making Teen Top, 100 percent and Peniel to look at her awing.

"Woah..." Ricky is the first one to produce a sound while the rest were still looking at Haehyeon. "Do I look horrible?" Haehyeon asked. Feeling worried, because she was never be good in make-up because of her tanned skin.

"Noona.... You are amazing!" Changjo exclaimed with a grinned. "Really?" Haehyeon raised a brow. Every one there nodded with their head,still hanging their jaw open. That's included L.Joe.

"Where's Chunji?" Haehyeon asked looking around. "That hyung? He went to meet those flowers es." Niel rolled his eye. Haehyeon started to sweat when they mention 'es' This remind her of Yeohwa, Hyuna, Gayoon and A.Pink.

"Chingu-ah... Don't worry! We will be here to protect you. Two weeks in school won't kill you right? 1 week of studies there, the others were examination days... and soon prom night..." Hyukjin said. "NO! It's killing me! Now hurry up before I'm late for my first day of reporting to school!" Haehyeon said and gestured them to move.

"Erm... Haehyeon? I got my bike her. Wanna ride? " L.Joe asked while he was holding his helmet, getting ready to pass to Haehyeon. "Erm, No? First, I'm wearing skirt and it is sooo short. Second, this will gets me more attention. You know... you are the school kingka. Hmm... maybe I'll just walk with them?"

L.Joe nodded. Haehyeon started walking and wrapped her right arms with Hyukjin while the other on Peniel. Walking together to school happily. "Haehyeon! Remember to smile more! I like your smile and I'm sure others do too!" Peniel said. Haehyeon nodde and smile widely to Peniel. Every one chuckled.

L.Joe at the back, looking at their leaving figures, feeling extrem jealous. *How I wish some time I'm isn't those kingka in school....sigh...*  He pushed his thoughts away and started riding his motorcycle, with the other Teen Top memebers.
 

---------------------------------------------

Hiee!!! 

Bad news here. I am going to be on hiatus until 23 dec. Because I found out that I do not really have the time to write a chapter during my working days. My working hours is like 10 am to 10 pm, which makes me so hard to complete a chapter and publish it. and tbh, my working days are everyday. NO BREAK. So, I apologise about it. and hope that you will still continue supporting me even though I take such a long long break. Is that okay?

I'll promise I will be back after 23 dec and I will be do like double update a day? or maybe triple! I promise. Forgive me, please!!!!