I will show you.

Living in the Darkness

Hihi! I AM BACK!!!!! Earlier than 23 Dec, because I quitted my job for you guys!!!! Nah.... I am just joking. I quitted because I felt that I was mistreated over there? Lol. Whatever it is, I am going to update a lot now :) Anyway, I am working on 2 one-shot fics!!! So hope you guys can look forward for it. Hmm.... how about a Christmas one-shot? Tell me who you want me to feature! I don't write excellent fics, so I would try my best ^^ Please support me!!! THANK YOU, MY READERS FOR NOT LEAVING ME!


 

"Haehyeon noona! Remember to smile okay?" Sanghoon said and bid good bye to Haehyeon and went off to school. Haehyeon took a deep breath while closing her eye. 

 

"Don't be nervous. Just remember, I'll be at your side. Always." Hyukjin assured Haehyeon. Haehyeon nodded and look at the school building one last time and went into the school with Hyukjin and Peniel by her side.

Yes, it was true that everyone look at Haehyeon. Wondering who is she and she look kind of familiar. Everyone is doing wild guesses. "Oppa! Is this your girlfriend?" Some girls asked Peniel and Hyukjin worrily. However, they smile and shrugged. Which makes some girls pouted.

"Dude, she looks pretty." "Can I get your number please, pretty?" Some random guys talk to Haehyeon and winked to them. Haehyeon just smiled to them awkwardly.

*Did they like forget who am I? I mean, I just apply some light make up only, right? Is it that big difference?!?!!* Haehyeon thought.

--------

"Unnie unnie! There is a new girl here!" Yookyung shouted as she is running down the hallway to find A.Pink, Hyuna, Gayoon and Yeohwa.

"What?! Who is she?" Yeohwa became alerted and look at Yookyung anxiously. Bomi saw Yeohwa expression and rolled her eye. She had no idea but started to find Yeohwa getting really irritating.

"She look really familiar.....ah! She look like Shin Haehyeon! She is really pretty! Yeohwa unnie, does Haehyeon have a twins or something? They look really alike...." Yookyung said. "Where is she? Bring me to her." Yeohwa said and Yookyung nodded.

---------

Haehyeon were at the cafeteria at one of the table with Peniel and Hyukjin beside her while other guys were surrounding Haehyeon. Still, Haehyeon got that smile drew really wide and cute.

Yeohwa and the queenkas enetered the cafeteria and earned a few murmured from the students thinking what are the queenkas trying to do with the new girl.

Everyone shifted their gazed to the queenkas including Haehyeon. Haehyeon was panicking in the inside wondering what's gonna happen. Hyukjin saw Haehyeon were sweating at the corner of his eye. He hold Haehyeon hand and give a tight squeeze to assure her that everything is going to be alright.

On the other side, Yeohwa easily recongise that person is Haehyeon. Who is she gonna be kidding with? She had be friend with Haehyeon for 2 years.

When Yeohwa reached in front of Haehyeon, she smirked and Haehyeon flinched. "Yah, Shin Haehyeon! I thought you dead already?" Yeohwa asked Haehyeon in the way of mocking. 

"Yeah... that's what you wish. But I'm not dead so easily." Haehyeon replied while glaring. "Oh! Peniel oppa! Why are you over there?" Hayoung asked.

"Me? I would rather stand beside Haehyeon than standing beside you all." Peniel rolled his eye. "So you mean you save Haehyeon?" Bomi asked. "Yes." 

With Peniel answered it erupted the volcano inside Yeohwa's body. "Shin Haehyeon, are you back to be a to me? After hurting me so much?" "Who is hurting who, get that fact right." Haehyeon answered coldly. Yes, Haehyeon learned from L.Joe on how to answer people coldly with a cool attitude. Everyone of the student body were looking at the scene as it is somewhat a movie or something.

Yeohwa walked closer to Haehyeon. Haehyeon stood up to met the eye level of Yeohwa. "I'm warning you. Don't try to snatch things over me, and so what if you got two guys, Hyukjin and Peniel, behind your back? They are just loser. Like you." Yeohwa uses her index finger and poked Haehyeon's forehead.

"These words, you should have said to yourself." Haehyeon replied just by earning a slapped from Yeohwa. *slapped* A big red hand-print was tattoo on Haehyeon face. 

Just then, Teen Top enetered the cafeteria and saw the whole commotion. "WHAT'S GOING ON?" L.Joe yelled and everyone shifted their gazed to him. "Oppa.... Haehyeon slapped me!" Yeohwa ran to L.Joe and holded on to L.Joe arms.

"I--"  "L.Joe, what are you going to do now after I slapped Yeohwa? 1 to 1 fight? Slap me back? What do you want now? I am sorry to slap your girl, please teach her manner too. It is so horrible." Haehyeon cut off what L.Joe was about to said.

He looked at Haehyeon and was surprise she said all this. Haehyeon just look at L.Joe trying to send a message telling him that she will explained everything later.

L.Joe pushed Yeohwa away and she fell. " You fight with her, that's your problem. Why telling me if she slapped you?" With that, L.Joe and the rest of Teen Top smirked and leave Yeohwa alone on the floor.

Everyone saw it. Haehyeon was being slapped by Yeohwa. However Yeohwa thought that Teen Top didn't see it *Why? Why is Yeohwa lying? Is it that what the other member told me was true? The real is Yeohwa and not Haehyeon....* Chunji thought. *Oh my god! What a is this!!!! LIAR!* Bomi thought as she fanned herself because she was feeling burning inside.

While Haehyeon rolled her eye at Yeohwa and left the cafeteria along with Hyukjin and Peniel. "YAH, SHIN HAEHYEON! I AM NOT DONE YET!" Yeohwa yelled, still on the floor.

"Yah, yah, whatever." Hyukjin waved his hand and walked off. Everyone started to the leave crowd and go back to whatever they are doing just now.

"Yeohwa unnie. Gwenchana?" Namjoo helped Yeohwa up. Yeohwa didn't reply and stamped the floor, trying to throw tamtrums.