Part 6

Unexpected Meetings

Suzy's POV

"Why does it feel like it's taking forever to end this school day" I thought to my self. It was kinda weird, nobody had said anything to me even when I bumped into them. No pushing, no shoving. Nothing.

It's been eerily quiet since the home room incident. Stupid Sulli had to go and dig her  2-inch nails into my head. It still hurts and it's 4th period.

It's my lunch break and I'm walking to meet my unnies outside under the tree, but I notice the halls are deserted which is very weird.

"I should be happy that no one is in the hall, so I won't have to see there disgusting glares" I thought. I don't want any trouble, I'm going to leave school before the last two periods start. There's no point to go to class because it's revision periods.

I'm trying to be optimistic here but it wasn't helping much. I could feel my arms getting goosebumps at the sudden rush of wind.

"Hey, you ugly creature turn around!" a disgustingly high-pitched voice says. Oh no

I turn around to see no other than Sulli, with her minions: Krystal, Luna and Amber. Oh hell no.

Then people start coming into the hall  and I thought. "Yep, I jinxed my self". I'm so screwed.

 

Author's POV

 "Hey, you ugly, creature turn around!" Sulli said in disgustingly high-pitched

Suzy took a deep breath and turned around.

By now the hall had filled up with kids, SHINee members were in there somewhere in the crowd and they're attention was on the scene that was about to unfold .

"You...don't belong here, you know that right?" Luna says with a sneer.

"But, you continue to stay here even though nobody wants you here" Krystal carrys on.

"You should've never have been born into this world"Amber says with venom dripping from every word she spoke.

Now the kids were whispering on how a geeky, vunerable girl like Suzy can't go against the 4 beautiful Queenkas.

"Maybe, that's why your mother commited  suicide and your dad remarried some other woman just to get away from you" Sulli says with a  smirk. Suzy was horrified, how did Sulli find out about her mother's death?

She was twisting Suzy's past and making her seem like a hated child by her father and her step-mother. If only they knew how much her father misses her and how much her step-mother loves her like her own child.

"No, It's nothing like that, how dare yo-"Suzy got cut off by Sulli by turning around and gesturing to the crowd that had formed around them.

"Everybody, do you really want an ugly urchin in our school, this thing is making our reputation go down to rock bottom"Sulli says loudly. Every hurtful word that comes out of Sulli's mouth is another jab at Suzy's heart.

Everybody started saying "Yeah" , "She shouldn't stay here" and "What is she doing here in the first place?"

They started saying very meanful things to her and Suzy felt like she was suffocating. She turns around everywhere looking for her Unnies and gets a glimpse of multi-coloured hair. She didn't have time to find her Unnies and she needed to get away.

She ran from the scene, that was the only thing she could do to get away from those words that ripped her heart to thin pieces. The thing that had her Suzy the most was the thing about her mother's accident- no it was a murder. Suzy is sure she was killed, there's no other way about it, not with the wounds she had.

 

Minho's POV

I followed Suzy outside, she was crying in a corner outside of school. I'm not surprised, with the things that was happening all week, with what Onew hyung told me this morning and what happened now. I felt guilty of not helping her and noticing what was happening to her before I met her.

"You okay?" I ask. C'mon Minho, don't be an idiot! Of course she isn't okay.  

She turns her head around and was startled to see me, with her eyes big and wide with tears in them she gets up and was about to run away. I grab her hand before she could get very far though.

"What d-do *hic* want from *hic* me?" Suzy says between hiccups, staring into my eyes..

"Ummm" I didn't know what to say. What could I say? I had no idea how to comfort a crying girl.

"If you don't have anything to say to me, let go of me" she states in a firmer voice, standing to her full height. She twists her hand out of my grip and is about to walk away.

"Wait take my number" I say as I start writing my number messily on a scrap piece of paper. Why am I giving her my number? Where did I get the paper from, actually?

She gives me a confused look and asks "Why?" She's staring at the paper like I gave her a foreign baby.

"If you have any problems, you can contact me any time" I say with a smile. I think I just want a connection to her. This wouldn't have happened to her in the first place if she hadn't met us so I feel really guilty. 

"Thanks" she says with a small smile. Her smile is really beautiful. "Your name's Minho, right?" She got my name right! I feel like jumping up and down, because it's the first girl who hasn't called me Minho Oppa. I keep myself composed though even when I feel like hugging her.

I nod my head and before she can walk away I say "You know Suzy, you could look prettier outside as you are inside" I have no idea why I said that but I felt like she needed to know.

She gave me a sweet smile, a little wave and ran of.

I walked back inside to meet the others with a smile on my face. I felt like I comforted Suzy, even if it's just a little bit.

 

Onew's POV

"I can't believe Sulli did that, what kind of heartless person is she. I thought she would have gotten the message this morning" I say. I was literally fuming at Sulli and all those words she said kept circling in my head like a mantra.

"I know, I mean what did Suzy ever do to Sulli "Jonghyun says with a sigh. I guess he feels guilty over the fact that it's kinda his fault. Don't get me wrong, I know she did that because of this morning and got her little slaves involved. Why are people like Sulli born into this world?

"This is what I hate about her" Taemin says wih clenched fist. He and Minho have got it worse than us because Sulli is obsessed with them.

"I still can't believe everybody sided with her" murmurs Key.

Out the corner of my eye, I see Minho waking towards us with a slight smile etched onto his face.

Out of curiosity I ask" Where were you?" I'm not the one to pry onto my dongsaengs whereabouts, but it kinda ticked me off that he was smiling after Suzy got insults after insults hurled at her.

"Toilet" he stated in a monotone voice, his face deprived of any emotion.

Before I could interrogate him more a shrill voice -more like the sound of a dying animal -enters my ears.

"OPPAS!!!" Sulli shrieks in her usual high-pitched voice, with her minions tailing right behind.

"What do you want now!" Taemin snaps at them. This out-burst of Taemin makes us all jump in surprise.

I know Taemin rarely gets angry, but who wouldn't get angry at what Sulli and her minions caused.

"Oppa, is something wrong?" Sulli asks with her disgusting imitation of puppy dog eyes.

I felt like puking, right then and there, happily on Sulli.

"Wrong! Yeah something is wrong and it's you!" he snarls. When Taemin gets angry you do not want to be near him. I take a few steps back before my ears pop and I can see the other three doing the same. I think I'll let Taemin handle it this time.

"What did she do wrong?" Luna says in her prissy, posh voice, trying to defend Sulli.

"Are you mentally handicapped not to know what he's talking about?" Jonghyun joins in. His face is really red. I feel like snickering, but now it is not the right time to do so.

"But Oppa if you're talking about that scoundrel, then I think I did the right thing , she doesn't belong here" Sulli states, with her hands on her hips. I've had enough.

"You're an idiot, we actually hate you, now get lost" I say quickly. I don't ever want to see her face again

"But Oppa" she says with crocodile tears. She is going to get sent to the hospital in a minute. 

"I said GET LOST!!" I'm practically screaming in their faces now. 

She gives us a final look and runs away with her minions hot on her heel.

"Finally" Key says with a deep sigh

"I've got a headache,I'm going home" I croak, my voice hoarse from shouting so loudly.

"Yeah" Everybody says in unison

We all went home and parted in silence, not a word exchanged between us.