Part 5

Unexpected Meetings

Friday

 

Suzy's POV

"Ah, I finally got up early for school" I say to myself. This week had been harder for me, since I met the Kingkas. I didn't know the bullying could get worse, but what do you know, it did.

I really didn't have time to get an alarm clock, with my part-time job. I was relying on my internal body clock. I look at my dresser and see the make-up box my step-mom gave me lying there. I feel sorry for the make-up box for being given to me, as I haven't used it since it has been given to me. I don't put on make-up in the morning because I'm lazy as hell.

I look at the clock to see it’s 6.20.

“I better be leaving” I say to myself sadly. I go through my usual routine of getting 'ready'. As soon as I'm done I walk out the door, lock it and be on my way to school.

These days, it’s been very cold since it's nearing Winter and I hate going outside in the cold, but if I didn’t go to school I’d be in Japan right now.

I had to beg my father to let me stay in Korea and I had used my education as an alibi, but the real reason is that I’m scared of not making friends in a new place. I have had the unnies be by my side for 7 years straight and me flying off to a new place would break all of are hearts. 

I got nearer to the school gates. The temptation of running back home was getting greater as I got nearer to the school. I shake my head to get rid of these thoughts. It's the weekend tommorow, two days of peace.

"Let the battles begin" I whisper to myself with a sigh

Author's POV

Suzy walked through the halls of the school with her head down clutching her books to her chest tightly, while the other kids give her disgusting glares and one even tries to aim at her with a spitball but the guy's aim was really bad and hit another passer-by. She snickered at the guy getting scolded by the girl but as she walked into her homeroom class, her face was once again facing the floor and she sat in her usual seat in the corner. Then she felt somebody presence beside her and the pain of somebody pulling her hair.

"Your hair is so bad, you should shave it off completely and maybe you'll look better" said a high pitched voice. It sounded really familiar to Suzy until she saw who it was.

Suzy realised  it was Sulli, the Kingkas biggest fan and the Queenka of the school. AKA; Miss Two-Face . She then understood that Mr.Park was late more than usual and she was sure that no one help her.

She tried to wrestle out of her grip but it was to tight and her fake nails were digging into her skin. Suzy continued to resist and Sulli cotinued to hurl curses and insults at her. Everyone watched in amusement and laugh until Suzy heard a chair scraping against the laminated floor boards. She heard gasps but couldn't see who it was.

"Hey let her go, what did she ever do to you" a deep voice says angrily.

Onew's POV 

I saw Suzy coming through the door with her face facing the floor. I felt sorry for, we would see her in the hallways getting teased and taunted and then I would feel guilty of not helping her. Then, I remember Key's words and look closely at her face. He is right, she could look way prettier if she tried. Then from the other side of the room I see Sulli get up, the Queenka, our biggest fan, especially for Minho and Taemin but they hate her.

"Your hair is so bad,you should shave it off completely and maybe you'll look better"I hear Sulli say. What. Are you kidding me? Her hair is nice, it's just a bit tangled that's all. Okay, maybe a lot but we can't all wear a wig like yours.

Then I see her hand go up to Suzy's head and pull her hair. Ouch. I look all around me and everyone's snickering or full of laughing. What is wrong with these people? How did I never notice this before?

As I see Suzy struggling in pain to get out of Sulli's grip I decided to intervene. If nobody was going to stop this, it might as well be me.

 "Hey, let her go, what did she ever do to you" I say. It's not like Suzy did something to anybody, she doesn't seem the type to hurt anybody.

Sulli turns around leaving Suzy's head and then I see the huge fake nails. I cringe at the sight of it and then I see Sulli's shocked face - I wish I didn't- for seeing me standing up for a girl like her. Her shock vanished and I could see he ends of curling up.

"Oppa, this thing should be kicked out of school, don't you think" Sulli says with a disgusting smile. If she were a guy, I would have straight up punched her in the face ages ago.

"No! She hasn't done anything to be kicked out of school!" I say a bit too loud. I was fuming at Sulli and from the corner of my eye, I saw Suzy clutching her head in pain, unshed tears in her eyes.

Sulli's mouth was open for who knows how long, but I would be happy if flys -preferably a mosquito- flew into . 

"I'm going to report this to Minho and Taemin oppa" she screeches. Ha, like they'll care about you. They'll just thank me instead.

Sulli walked back to her seat and started talking to her friends glaring at Suzy.

I turn to Suzy and put a hand on her shoulder. I feel her flinch at my touch. When I pull my hand back to my side she turns around, smiling.

Seeing her obviously fake, tight, smile, it leaves a empty sad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Thank you, Onew-ssi" Suzy says softly while bowing her head in respect.

"No problem" I said while smiling. I felt so guilty and the it hit me that she'll get bullied more now. Gahhhhhhh!

"Everybody to your seats" Mr Park called out. Now you come in! Why isn't this guy fired yet.

I obeyed and went back to my seat.

"Aissh, why is that guy always late, if he wasn't then Suzy wouldn't get hurt" I thought.

I look over to Suzy, she's rubbing her head again. I cringe once again in rememberance of Sulli's nails. How does she write with those. Oh wait, she doesn't

Sulli's Pov

"Aissh, stupid girl ruined my chance to get Onew oppa" I thought to myself. Nobody ever tries to help her so why does Onew oppa help her now.

"Hey you okay?" Luna asks while whispering. Is she stupid?

I glare at her and whisper back "Do I look okay to you"

"S-Sorry" Luna stutters. I keep glaring at her and a magnificent plans pops into my head. 

"Listen carefully, tell Krystal and Amber to follow that thing and........ Ok " I say with hushed whispers as I and Luna hatcha plan to get back at Suzy.

"Sure, I needed to pass the time" Luna says with a smile as she leans back in her chair