Part 2

Unexpected Meetings

Fei's Pov

''Aishh, where is that girl gone'' I groaned into my hands. I knew Suzy wouldn't go back into there without a really good reason and there wasn't a reason good enough.

''What does it matter where she went '' asked Min with a mouth full of food. Honestly, her brain was small as she was sometimes. She's got a big heart but she can be really dense at times. I breathed in and out to calm myself down.

''One, don't talk with your mouth full, two let's see what she's up to'' I said while holding her shoulders.

I dragged Jia and a complaining Min inside.

 

Suzy's Pov

I got a lot of various stares from people. I can understand why. I've been running around the school to find this Dino Boy. His picture on his ID card looks very familiar, I know I've seen him around school for a fact so I'm hoping to see him again.

I see him leaning on the lockers with some other guys crowded by girls.

........

He's shorter than I thought.

And then it hit me.

''Oh God, these guys must be The Populars to have these many fangirls'' I say to myself

 

Jonghyun's Pov

''I still can't believe I lost my wallet of all days, it had all my credit cards and cash in there'' I mutter to myself 

''Dude,what's wrong, it looks like something bad happened to you'' Minho asks, his eyebrow raised in confusion.

Did it show on my face? Damn it, I do not want these girls asking me what's wrong.

I lean in closer to his ear and I can hear them scream and giggle. I sigh and whisper ''I lost my wallet, have no idea where it is'' 

''Don't worry we'll find it, or somebody'll put in the lost and found '' Minho assures,''Just keep smiling for now'' He didn't understand how much money I had in there but he still pats my shoulder and looks to his other side to smile at one of the girls. Wait, did she just faint!

My eyes wide I nearly didn't feel that somebody had tapped my shoulder, I close my eyes and thinking it was a girl I turned around flashing my 'killer' smile.

I was amazed that she didn't scream, squeal or giggle. I mean her facial expression wasn't anything close to the other girls. Actually...it was like she was scared of something. This seem to had caught the attention of the other four and were staring at her as well

She was really cute for a girl wearing no make up but her hair looked like she just rolled out of bed and her glasses were way to big for her face. I mean it took up her half of her face!

 ''Is this yours?'' asks the pretty girl. I realize that I was staring at her and I jolt out of my stupor by her angelic, sweet voice. Woah, her teeth are so wh- wait what's mine?

I look down to see it was my wallet.

This girl had gone through the trouble to return it personally to me.

Is she a saint? 

 

Suzy's Pov

I weaved my way through the crowd making sure not to drop the wallet and not to touch the other girls. I'm sure with all the noise that no one would notice me.

For some reason the girls started to scream louder and I wish I had brought earmuffs.

''This is really bad,I think my ears will start bleeding from all the screaming'' I thought in agony as I tried to cover my ears with both hands; one with the wallet still in it. I finally got to the front of the crowd and tap the boy on the shoulder.He turns to look at me while smiling..... and then he starts to stare, is there something on my face, oh wait I forgot, it's probably my face. Then the other four boys start to stare at me as well with widen eyes. Now I'm getting nervous. Maybe I should have just left it at the lost & found. I in a quick breath and try not stutter

''Is this yours?'' I ask. His eyes get off of my face, thank God, and he looks down at his wallet then he looks back at me in... surprise, I hope.

 

Jonghyun's Pov

I was honestly shocked to see somebody found my wallet and give it to me in person. There was only a small percentage that wouldn't steal it and a smaller percentage to return it in person. The others were in shock just as much or maybe more. Before I could say 'thank you', to to this saint with an angel's voice one of our fangirls had shoved her down.

''Yah! How dare you steal Jonghyun oppa's wallet!!' 'screeches a Fangirl #1. Do I know this girl? How dare SHE call me oppa and push a girl only trying to do a nice thing for a stranger.

"A-a-anni, I didn't steal it, I found it''says the girl while she coughs and trys to get up but only to be stopped by another girl and pushed again

"You liar, you stole it because you wanted to talk to Jonghyun oppa you filthy wretch" howls Fangirl #2. With her fists clenched she lifts a foot and opens . Oh hell no. No way was I letting this happen.

''You , get lo-" #2 got cut off by me yelling

"NO, she didn't steal it" I yell at her. She looked at me at me horror. In school I had never shouted at anybody and had only acted like I was enjoying the 'praise'. Everybody quiets down and the only sound was the girl coughing into her hand.

"B-b-but Jonghyun oppa she sto-" #1 got cut off by the bell and she looked at me with crocodile tears in her eyes. She ran off with her friends tailing behind her.

The other girls went back to there classes and the girl got up and dusted herself.

"Are you ok?" I asks, I could see that she wasn't alright but she didn't start crying nor was she shaking. She just had her head down slightly, sighing with her eyes closed. Her eyes just had a very disappointed look. Is she used to it?

"Yes, I am"  she answers. She rubs her arms covered by her sweater and turns around. I was going to stop her but Onew bet me. 

"What's your name" asks Onew. This cause the girl to turn around and there's surprise painted all over her pretty face. I too want to know what her name is but I wanted to ask her. I glare at Onew hyung slightly and turn back to the girl  just in time to see open, showing her white teeth.

They are really white, now that I think about it.