Part I

Unexpected Meetings

MONDAY

Suzy's Pov

'Oh no, I can't believe i'm running late.....again!,'' shouted a girl, ''Stupid alarm clock, I need to buy a new one'' She got up, her tangled jet black hair falling down her back. She grabbed her hair brush, some hair still sticking out of it from using it before. 

"Gah! I don't have time for this" she hollered. She threw her brush on her un-made bed and put her clothes from the night before in break-neck speed that even Usain Bolt would be jealous of. After nearly tripping down the stairs in her hurry she dropped a piece of bread in the toaster and tried to make her un-tameable hair in to atleast a decent bun. Shoving the bare piece of toast down and brushing her teeth, she grabbed her keys and glasses from the kitchen island and her jacket from the chair. She ran to the front door catching a glimpse of herself in the hallway mirror. Inwardly groaning at her appearance, she yanked the door wide open and was embraced by the the chilly Autumn wind. 

"I'm going to school Mom, wish me luck" she whispered to herself. A feeling of depression fell on her at the thought of her mother but she shaked and tried to smile. But the thought of school wiped any happiness from her face and heart. I breathed in the cold air and started running. 

My name's Sue Ji but most people call me Suzy. I'm a 17 year old student. Nothing special about me, really. I don't live with my parents because my mother died in a car accident and my father remarried to another lady in Japan. She's nice and I'm happy for my father to have had the chance to find happiness again. Unlike me. I decided to stay here and continue my studies at school. I couldn't even consider leaving my only friends.

I sprinted down the road making sure not to bump into people. My boss at my part-time job kept me late to clean up, some of my work-mates had to go somewhere because of an 'emergency'. Slackers.I finally made it to school, panting and my hands on my knees, with a few minutes left to spare.

I'm sure you already know that I don't have many friends at school, nearly everybody in the school bullies me. I really don't know why but there was a senior, who's left now, that had said some stuff to me and I guess that's where it all started. There were people snickering and whispering loud enough for me to hear as I walked by, probably about me, my hair and what I'm wearing. School here is like a battle zone, if you're not at the top, like me, others make your life like a living hell.

RINGGG

The bell rang so I walked carefully to my classroom keeping my head down trying not to gain any attention.On the way I stood on something  and picked it up,it was a wallet. There was a lot of money, like I'm talking about four digits.

"This is more than my salary for two months" I thought in shock. Who would carry this much money?

That's was when I noticed there was an Student ID card with a picture in it, it read: Kim Jonghyun. He was good-looking, I give him that but he kind of reminded me of a dinosuar for some reason. I squeezed my eyes in thought of this 'Kim Jonghyun' . I knew I had heard of it before. The warning bell had pulled me out of my thoughts but I kept on walking slowly knowing my homeroom teacher was going to be late, he always is. That is a really bad thing for me.

I slid the door open and walked as quietly as I could to my seat. Not quietly enough because I could tell by the eyes of my classmates saying ''What is that THING doing here back here'' I sat on my seat at the front right corner. I didn't like sitting at the back since those Queenkas were there. Somebody threw a paper ball at me. I didn't bother looking back knowing it'd be one of the said Queenkas at the back of the room. The teacher walked in and I swear I could hear someone let out a whimper. Mr.Park was the most strictest teacher in the school and everybody was terrified of him. The only thing was that he was bad at time keeping. Most students would sigh a breath of relief, but not me, I would in a breath of fear.

"Quiet down!" He bellowed. I flinched like everyone else at his voice. It was so loud.....

He read out all of our names and check if we were here. Everybody who was here answered in a proper way without making a snide remark or a sarcastic comment.

Homeroom finished and  I was pushed and shoved on my way to my next three classes. My next three classes in general included a bit of people cussing at me, throwing objects at me and a bit more cussing etc. Finally lunch period was here and I speedwalked from the disgusting glares that was given to me. I went to meet my friends outside and relaxed as soon as I saw them under OUR tree. Nobody wanted to go to that tree anymore since we had claimed it as ours. Lucky tree.

''Suzy-ah'',Min yelled waving her had enthusiastically, I smiled showing my pearly whites as I walked to them.

''Anneyeong'', I said to everybody once I got a bit closer. Fei said hi and Jia gave me a smile. I bowed to them and I sat down. Once we were settled down I took out my lunch box. No way was I going to a crowded cafeteria. We ate while chatting and I suddenly remembered about the wallet. The mysterious 'Kim Jonghyun's' wallet. Should I go back in to hell earlier than I should and give back the wallet? I mean, it had a lot of money and this 'Jonghyun' person must be worried. The good person inside me had won and I sighed. Damn me for being such a nice person.

''Unnies, I'll be back in a minute'' I said, while putting away my lunch box in my bag.  

''Wae?''Fei asked. This had grabbed the attention of the other two as she looked at me with curious eyes because she knows that I don't like being in that building.

''I forgot to do something'' I fibbed. It wasn't a lie, I just didn't tell the whole story. I ran off for the second time today to find 'Kim Jonghyun' and return his wallet. Hopefully I won't get criticized for doing a good deed.