Park Chanyeol

You found me

 

 

Shinyoung smile when she saw Jaesuk and Misun. 

'Yeobo...' Misun said. The smile on her face shows that she is so happy having the baby after 6 years of their marriage. 

'Misun, gwenchana? thanks for being safe and giving me a baby boy' Jaesuk said while holding Shinyoung's left hand.

'i'm ok.. here.. this is our baby' Misun shows Jaesuk to a baby that sleeps peacefully beside her.

'omo, he's so cute' Hyoyeon's mother said while looking at the baby.

Hyoyeon also take a look at the baby and smile as she thought that the baby is cute.

 

.................

While Misun, Shinyoung  and Jaesuk talking, Hyoyeon go near to the baby and stand beside Shinyoung's bed.

she keeps staring at the baby, ignoring her surrounding. 

Suddenly the baby open up his eyes slowly.

Surprised, Hyoyeon bliking her eyes several time and wanting to tell her mother. But as she look up to her mother, she look so preoccupied with the what they are talking.

 

Hyoyeon moves her face closer to the baby and his right cheek lightly.

Aware of the touch on his cheek, the baby smile.

 

baby_2494_1.jpg

 

( i know it sound ridiculous as a newborn baby doesn't look like the picture.. heee... )

 

'omma! the baby smile...LOOK! LOOK! palli omma'... Hyoyeon exclaimed as she feel so excited to see the baby smile.

The three adult turn to the baby and saw that the baby is still smiling.

'Omo Hyoyeon... it seems my baby like you' Shinyoung said while the baby's cheek lightly.

'heee..  i guess he does like me.. .see omma, even a baby would fall for me.. (^^)v..'.. Hyoyeon said happily.

 

'well Hyoyeon, would you like to give a name to my child?' Jaesuk asked Hyoyeon.

'Jaesuk, why would you ask her? have you discussed with Shinyoung?? ..' Misun said while looking at Jaesuk and Shinyoung  alternately.

 

Shinyoung just smile and nodding her head.

'actually we still doesn't have name to give to our baby. We promised that whoever make our baby smile for the first time, is the one to give him a name.'

'i guess its your lucky day, Hyoyeon. What name can you think for him?' Jaesuk ask.

 

'really, can i??.. then.. emm.. can you give me a second? i want to give the best name for him' Surprised Hyoyeon replied. She feel so nervous since its her first time for her to give a  name to a newborn baby.

 

Hoyeon Pov

omo... i'm so excited? 

what name should i come with??

Jisung?

Hyunbin?

Jae Ha?? 

Lee Gak?

Kibum?

There must be a name form all those comic i read that to give  him..

hemm.... what else?

chakkaman... i think this suitable for him.. i really fall for the main character in  the Into Your World comic..

what is it again??

chan..... sung??

ani.. ani.. 

i remember now...

 

end of Pov

 

....

'Hyo-ah~, have you come up with a name?' Misun asked.

'yes omma... i want to name him Chanyeol, ahjusshi...' Hyoyeon said happily while looking at Jaesuk.

'do you said Chanyeol? emm... i like that name..' Jaeuk replied.

'what do you think, yeobo?' Jaesuk asked his wife.

' i'm ok with it as long as you like it. it doesn't sound bad . Park Chanyeol..'.. Shinyoung replied.

'Yeah, Park Chanyeol it is.. thank you Hyoyeon ah'... Jaesuk said while patting Hyoyeon's shoulder.

'No big deal ahjushhi.. its an honour for me.. ' Hyoyeon smiling widely. then she add,

' Next time , you can bring me if you want to give a name to your next baby.. i have plenty of name left.. '

'aigoo... this kid... doesn't seems like a 4 y/o kid at all.. '...Jaesuk replied and then smile at her.

 

.......................

After a week...

 

'omma~~ can we go to ahjusshi's house? i want to see Channie...i miss him so much. You promised me that we will go to his house yesterday.. i have something to give him..' Hyoyeon asked her mom.

'Hyo ah~~, omma is buzy right now.. we will go after this, ok.? and what is that you want to give to Chanyeol?' her mother said.

'Assa~ no no no omma.. its a secret.. hee.. you will see it when we met with my Channie..' Hyoyeon said while smiling widely. She cant wait to see the baby.

..

 

 

At Jaesuk house..

'omma, we have arrived.. '.. Hyoyeon said happily.

'yes Hyoyeon.. kaja.' Her mother come out the car.

 

 

When they arrived, there are may people that seems busy. they are moving the furniture inside the house into a Lorry that parked in front of the house.

'omma, what is happening?' Hyoyeon asked her mother out of curiosity.

'molla Hoyeon..' Her mother replied.

Then, Jaesuk and Shinyoung came out the house with two luggage.

Shinyoung is holding Chanyeol.

 

'Jaesuk, where are you going?' Misun asked to Jaesuk.

'oh Misun, you are here.. sorry for telling you late. i'm moving to Seoul today.  My Father asked me to move in  with him.'.. Jaesuk replied.

'oh i see... well i guess this will be our last meet. '.. Misun said.

'Hyo ah~ palli give what you want to give to Chanyeol.. you heard what ahjushhi said right?' Misun said to Hyoyeon.

'oh ahjushi.. why do you have to move out?? i havent spend a time with Channie yet...' whined Hyoyeon while Pouting her lips..

'mianhe Hyoyeon, it is so sudden that ahjusshi forget to tell you.'... Jaesuk felt sorry for Hyoyeon.

'well, its ok ahjusshi.. i hope that some day i will meet with Channie again.... here, i want to give this to Channie... can you give him when he is 4 or 5 years old.. tell him that his strong Noona give this.. ' Hyoyeon said while give it to Jaesuk.

 

 

man_necklace_black_claw.jpg

 

'omo... Hyoyeon, this is really suits our Chanyeol..' Shinyoung said..

'thank you Hyoyeon-ah.. ahjusshi will surely tell him about you'.. Jaesuk said.

 

'Then, we should get going.. ' Misun said while nudging Hyoyeon to say farewell to Jaesuk.

'ahjusshi, please take care of Channie well... if i big enough, i will go to Seoul and find him..' Hyoyeon said while holding her tears .. she really sad.

'of course.. take care, Hyoyeon... Take care Misun..' Jaesuk replied.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon wave to Jaesuk car weakly. The car slowly becoming smaller and vanished in front of her view.

'Goodbye Channie... hope to see you again..' Hyoyeon says slowly that her mother didn't hear.

 

 

..

Teaser

 

'Hey boy, why are you so weak? how can you let them take advantage on you.. tsk.. tsk.. tsk..'

..

'Sunbae, here..'

'Don't you know that i DON'T like flowers??? And why you give me this thing??'

 

'Sorry, I love you, sunbae'..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Well, i updated.

thanx my new subs... @kikwanghyoyeon @gogohyora @fanficholic..

All comment, i will replay later.. hee..