New Boy,.... First Admirer~~

You found me

 

10 years later.

Hyoyeon is looking at her parents portrait. Its an old picture where both her parents looks happy and young.

Her father indeed a good looking man, standing right to her mother. Her father once told Hyoyeon that her mother has been a top girl at the campus. Lots of  man have tried to court her, but she refuse them. Fortunately she accept her father.

'What are you looking at, Hyoyeon~ah?'Misun sit beside Hyoyeon. She just finished doing the laundry.

'Just picture of you and appa' Hyoyeon replied.. Her gaze still fixed on the picture.

'i miss appa.... a lot..'..  Hyoyeon whispered. But Misun still could hear it.

'Omma miss him too... he is omma's first and last love'... Her mom said,...Feeling sad.

'ah, cham... Omma,appa told me that omma accept him when he confess to you. Its that true? He said its a mystery to him as you accept him out of many other guys in the campus' Hyoyeon asked while bliking her eyes several time. its a habit to her whenever she want to know something badly, she will blinking her eyes.

'hehe... did appa told you that? ...' Misun surprised. still, she chuckled.

'He might not know it, but omma always looking at your appa before we're dated.He looked so serious when he is occupied with his books and notes. And then i wonder did he ever dated someone.. And then, whenever he is around me, Omma will looking at him.And thats how omma fall in love with appa. Its become habit for me to steal a glance at him even once per day. Thats why omma accept him when appa confessed ' Misun explained while remembering those moments.

'So sweet.. i wish that i will exprienced that kind of sweet love story.'Hyoyeon said with a face that looks like she is in a deep thought.

'of course, our Hyoyeonni will experienced it. Its just whether fast or late. Just believe in it.. Arasso?' Her mother replied while hug Hyoyeon.

 

.............

Hyoyeon is walking alone too her class with a lollipop. Its still early for class. She decided that she want to walk for a while in the park nearby.

At the park, she saw a boy is being bullied by several other students. They were so loud that Hyoyeon can heard what they are talking, It seems that those boy are asking for money forcefully from the boy which Hyoyeon assumed new students.

 

'Oh.. should i help him or not? Its not that i can't beat those useless boy, but i really dont want my beautiful uniform gets dirty. But the boy seem so pitifull.' Hyoyeon thought.

And then, she decided to help him. She will try her best to avoid from dirtying her uniform.

 

...

'YAHH!!...what are you doing?' Hyoyeon shouted while putting both her hand on her waist. She wears a serious face, if not, the boys will not scared.

The bully gang turns around and then surprised to see Hyoyeon standing there. Then, they felt scared. Hyoyeon is well known as the temper girl. Whoever mess with her will face an ugly consequences. 

'You better leave that boy or else!!..' Hyoyeon try to make the boy scare.She know one of the boy. She once beat the boy in the face coz he spilled his orange juice to her skirt. She really in bad mood that day. Without she realized it, the boy already crying on the while putting his hand on his cheek.

Feeling  threatened, they leave halfheartedly. The new boy seems like a rich boy. Its kinda waste,. But their safety is more important.

The new boy just stare at her. 

'How can a girl make those boys leave me? She is so awesome' The boy thought.

 

Hyoyeon walk toward the boy. She noticed some bruises in his face. She take out her handkerchief and then wipe little blood from the bruises.

'Hey boy, why are you so weak? how can you let them take advantage on you...tsk..tsk...tsk..' Hyoyeon said. It looks like is scolding him.

The boy just look at her. Their face is only few centimeter from each other.

His heart beating s fast but Hyoyeon not realize it.

'There, make sure you go to the school's clinic. or else, your face will not be cute anymore.' She advised her. indeed, He is a cute boy although his face have a few bruises.  Ready to go to class, Hyoyeon walk away.

After a few steps Hyoyeon walk,, The boy called.

'Sunbae, komawo... i'm Luhan...'The boy said while bowing 90 degree.

'ok...' Hyoyeon replied. Not wanting to reveal her name.

 

 

.......

After a few day.

Hyoyeon is sleeping at her class. The teacher suddenly have other thing to do. Its a self study time.

The noisy and loud class suddenly became quiet.

The girls whispered among themselves.

'omo... that boy so cute..'

 

 

A boy holding a bouquet of flower is walking quietly in the class.He looks like a junior student.

He then stopped in front of Hyoyeon's desk.

Jessica, who sit beside her nudged Hyoyeon so that Hyoyeon will wake up.

'what is is jess?? i'm sleepy..' Hyoyeon mumbled. not wanting to get up.

'yah~~ Irona!! Someone is here to meet you'.. Jessica said again. Feeling nervous as the   cute boy just standing there while looking at the sleeping Hyoyeon.

 

Finally, Hyoyeon wake up with Luhan appeared in front of her.

'Oh you, what's your name again?? Lu....something, isn't? ' Cheerfully, she said..still not realizing all the attention in the class is toward both of them.

'its Luhan...' Luhan said. Feeling a little disappointed as he realized that Hyoyeon doesn't remember his name.

'oh yeah..Luhan.. so, what brings you here?' Hyoyeon said again.

Taking a deep breath, Luhan hold the bouquet in front of Hyoyeon. 

'Sunbae, here..'... Luhan said, almost like he is whispering.

Then, the whole class gasped, including Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon then looks around her class. Suddenly she feel embarrassed. 

'yah,,,what is this... are you fooling around?? is there someone who force you to give this to me??' Anger is all over Hyoyeon. She feels that this is a prank.

'Aniyo sunbae.. this is from me and for you.. only you..'Luhan explained...

'awww... ' The class said.

'why?' Feeling a little bit ashamed, Sshe questioned him.

'I just want to give you this.. When i look at this flower, i will think of you.. i thought that red flower is really suit you best.' Luhan added.

 

'Dont you know that i DON'T like flowers?? And why you give me this thing??' Hyoyeon said. still not taking the flowers.

'Err.. you can put it in you room... 'Luhan said. Kinda awkward.

'Well.. ok.. 'Hyoyeon accept the flower.

'There, i've accept this flower. you can go to your class now..' 

Luhan then turns around. Ready to walk out from the class. When he reach the door, he turns around and then said..

'Sorry, i love you sunbea'.... And then he runs away.. Afraid to see the consequences of his action. Its just a sudden urge for him to said that..

 

Speechless Hyoyeon just standing there. All her friend in an shock. Hyoyeon is not considered as a pretty girl by most of the male student here.

But, for a cute guy like Luhan to confess towards Hyoyeon is kinda big shock to them.

'Well..well ..well... looks like somebody got her first admirer.. A cute admirer..'Jessica break the silent and then chuckled.

Hyoyeon just stare at the flower Not wanting to look up.

...

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tada... i know, maybe some of you expect the boy is Chanyeol.. No. no no.. Hyoyeon still have far journey to meet Chanyeol..

 

thanx to my new Suscriber... ILYVM...

 

Picture time..( i do not own the picture..)

i saw Hyokris here... heeeeee.....

my beloved crush..

seee??? he's looking at me..

 

finally, our new character.. Luhan..

 

Subscribe..comment.. or both.... hee