Farewell.. Forget me Not

You found me

"noona noomu yeoppo"

 

Luhan is walking with Sehun towards the cafeteria. Suddenly his phone rang, a call from his father. After finished talking, he hung up the phone and cancelled his plan to go to the cafeteria. He changed his direction towards the school field. After received the news, the first person appeared in his mind is Hyoyeon. upon arrived to the field, quickly he looks for any sign of her cheerleading team. Although Hyoyeon is not the leader, she really stand out in his view whenever he watches their performance.

 

Then, he noticed them at near the seat area, still practicing. Luhan just stared at Hyoyeon after noticed her among her teammates.

He stared at her with mixed emotion mostly sad as he have no idea when will he meet with her again after transferring from this school.

 

noona noomu yeoppo.. noona, i hope you will found a good man that will protect you just like you protected me.. i will never forget you...

 

He keeps staring at her until Sooyoung noticed and then Hyoyeon look at him, maybe after being told by Sooyoung.

 

 

Hyoyeon just give sign to him for him to wait for a little bit. The new movement that they are practicing is kinda hard for her and thus she need to learn properly from the team leader, Im Yoona. 

After waiting for 20 minutes, finally Luhan saw Hyoyeon walked towards him. Looking at her, she looks thin than she really are. He noticed that she had straightened her hair and that her hair makes her more beautiful. Even though he always coincidently bumped into her at either at the cafe,library or even the school corridor,looking at her today makes him regretted that he didn't take the chance to knowing her more.

'Noona...can i call you noona?

startled, hyoyeon answered

neh.. you can.. what is it Luhan... You look sad.

...

nothing.. are you going back? can i walk wilt you??

sure, 

 

......................................

 

 

 

So, would you mind telling noona whats bothering you ?

 

neh.. noona.... i will be transferring to another school. Today is my last day..

 

owh.. really? 

 

why?

i think its not been a month you enrolled in this school, right?

 

Yes.. Its not my choice.. In fact.. i dont have choice.. My father's problem forced me to accept this whether i like it or not..

 

 

Then, where will you go after this?

 

About that, unfortunately i can't tell you... i can tell you that my flight is tomorrow morning.

 

Ok,... This is so shocking... If you tell me earlier, maybe i will prepare something for you... 

 

No need noona... i just hope that you will not forget me.. and thank you for helping me on my first day.

Its no big deal....

 

well... i've arrived to my house... just remember that you can find me here when you come back to this town.

 

so.. chiaw..

 

Hyoyeon patted Luhan's head before heading toward her house.

 

Luhan stood there for 2 minutes before turning to go his house as its getting dark.

crap.. i forgot to ask her phone number or even her email address.. man, what on earth going on to me.. All i know is her house.. Then, its not like she will be staying here forever.. There's chance that she might migrate to another town or even country...

There's nothing i can say.. eh.. eh.. eh..

farewell..noona..

 

 

...................

 

teaser..

sh*t.. who the hell give this name to me???

..

'miss, are you okay???  hey, wake up... people are watching'

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

updated.. although a little bit late..

 

again..TQVM to my new subscriber... 

 

 

although its kinda short chapter.... hope you enjoy it..

dont forget to Comment / Subscribed /Both...

 

 

advertisement:

my other story...:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/294835/my-beautiful-stranger-blind-date-eunhyuk-hyoyeon-krystal-luna-kai-kris

feel free to vote on the 3rd chapter..

 

 

 

hoho...i like this pic... edited by me..

 

 

i hope that DOOHYO will appear again..