The Baby

You found me

175955_1333318562760_full.jpg

The 4 years old Hyoyeon siting on the chair with her mother. Even though she doesn't know the reason her mother dragged

her to the hospital, she just followed obediently. 

She saw a man looking restless and sometimes speak to  her mother.

'Misun, i'm so scared.... ' he said.

'dont worry Jaesuk, she will be fine. she has been waiting this time to have a baby from your wedding..'Hyoyeon mother replied.

He doesn't replay back. Sweat are falling from his head and it looks like he's been out from sauna.Its been 2 hour since his wife are admitted to the delivery room. Still, no sign of baby cry nor the doctor would come out from the room.

 

Wanting to ease the ahjusshi's burden, Hyoyeon bravely walk toward Jaesuk while holding 2 Lollipo.

'ahjushhi, what flavor do you like? strawberry or blueberry?'.. Hyoyeon said while holding both of the lollipop. 

surprised with the sudden question, Jaesuk stare at her for a while before forming a smile and ask,

'aigoo, cutie lady, and why do you ask? are you offering your lollipop to ahjusshi?'.

 

'ahjushhi, don't call me cutie lady, i don't like it. And yes, i'm offering you my precious lollipop so that you will sit down and enjoy this lollipop'..Hyoyeon said.

'oh really, then i will pick strawberry, can i?'.. Jaesuk answered.

'oh well, sure you can, he you go,' Hyoyeon said while hand the lollipop to Jaesuk.

 

As soon as Jaesuk touch the lollipop, a loud crying of a baby is heard by three of them. felt relieved, Jaesuk put the lollipop in his pocket and wait for the doctor. 

 

'omma, who's having baby?'.. Hyoyeon asked her mother.

'its Jaesuk ahjusshi's baby'.. her mother replied.

'really??, can i see the baby?'..

'of course you can, dear Hyoyeon...' Jaesuk interrupt the conversation.

 

The doctor come out,

'congratulation Mr Jaesuk, its baby boy. you can meet the baby and the mother shortly after this. wait for the nurse to call you. ( a/n: i dont know the procedure post natal.. lol)

Jaesuk hold both of the doctor's hand and said thank you for 4 times ( Based on Hyoyeon's calculation)

 

Jaesuk, Misun and Hyoyeon meet with Jaesuk's wife, Shinyoung. The baby is lying peacefully beside her. Thank god that Shinyoung didn't has any complication during delivery and the baby also healthy.

 

 

 

teaser 

'well Hyoyeon, would you like to give a name to my child?'...

 

'really, can i?? ... then.. hemm... can you give me a second?  i want to give the best name for him'...

 

..

 

..

 

..

'

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

a/n :

Well, i'm updating my story in the middle of night where i also need to finish my assignment before tomorrow.

i dont care about the assignment..

sorry, i want to update longer, but then, the laziness is all around me. 

what do you think the name that Hyo will give? 

 

correct guess can request character to be added in my story.. heee.. 

TQVM to my subscriber.. @kpoplovers94 , @IyeshaG , @Hyoteukkie and @Aimaniza.

i dont know how to describe the feeling when i saw the 'new subscriber' noti.

* read-comment-sub... either you chose one or you chose three of it,,, heee... (^^)v