Chapter 1: Prologue

Sing for Me

                Today was just like any other day for me, going to class, studying hard, and getting as much sleep as possible. It was just a typical day in my dull and simple life.  But the single thing that I did every day, the thing that I looked forward to the most out of everything I did in my uniform world was to listen to the songs sung by him, the celebrity Kim Jaejoong.

                To me, his voice was the most soothing voice I had ever heard. When I first heard him sing, I practically melted at the soothing sounds he made with his voice. It was even more relaxing than listening to classical music, which most people say is supposed to help with tension. But then again, classical music never did me any good. Perhaps I’m one of the few exceptions who feel that music with words has more of an effect on people.

                Since the day I first heard him sing, I’ve always wanted to meet him. To understand what type of person he is, to get to know the person behind that pop star image. It was all because of that voice. I just absolutely love his voice. But I probably will never meet him, for he is a famous star, and I’m just your typical ordinary girl.