Part 7

My One Wish

  

Wait! Eun bin you have something in your face.

Sungmin reached for Eun bin face with his muddy hand and Eun bin suddenly felt mud on her face.

 “Sungmin!!!!!!!! How dare you do that to my face!” said Eun bin as she grabbed mud and throw it at Sungmin.

Sungmin and Eunbin were playing with the mud for 5 minutes until their faces ended up an inch apart. Then Sungmin took the next move and kissed Eun bin in the lips. They shared a kiss in the heavy rain, covered in mud. But all they could feel now was their soft pink lips together and embraced in each other arms. For that little moment the world had stopped and the rain was washing away all their worries and fear. 


   After parting lips they looked at each other for a second but soon ran inside when they heard a loud thunder. Sungmin waited in the living room while Eunbin came in and handed Sungmin the stuff.

"Sungmin, I know this is going to sound strange right now but you can stay here... if you want."

"I mean it really is bad out there and it is going to be late soon, lets not forget that you are cover with mud and you shoudn't go home like that, and if you go take a shower now then your going to get sick for going out in the rain again." said Eunbin quickly because she felt nervous.

"Eunbin  relax a little.don't be so nervous  and I think that is a great idea. I just have to a some calls okay." asserted sungmin.

Sungmin called his manager hyung first and he agreed with sungmin because of the weather. But he had told sungmin to be back at the dorm by 6:00 because they (Super junior) needs to get their make up done. Next, Sungmin called leeteuk to let him know that he was not coming home tonight. He soon regreted making that call because of the teasing leeteuk did. One of those teasing was not to sleep too close or I might end up appearing in Hello Baby. After calling Leeteuk, Sungmin went to take a shower.

  Eunbin went to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate, so Sungmin could warm up. Inside the bathroom Sungmin wondered why Eunbin had guy pjs when she lives alone. When Sungmin came out of the shower Eunbin told sungmin about the hot chocolate and then went to take a shower. After finishing the hot chocolate Sungmin asked Eunbin while she was taking a shower. Eunbin then shouted that it was in one of the top drawers in the bureau inside her room. Sungmin opened one of the top drawer but what he found inside looked nothing like a combo. That drawer was full of bras and . Sungmin face turned RED as a tomato and quickly closed it with a BIG BOOM!

"Hey Sungmin what happened? Did someone get shot?" Eunbin exaggerated.

"No-No, I just saw a bug and killed it." lied sungmin.

  When Eunbin Finished taking a shower, she found Sungmin alseep in her bed. Sungmin must have been very tired that day. He looked so peaceful while sleeping, so Eunbin decided not to wake him up. She took out a blanket from her closet and covered him. Eunbin came closer to Sungmin's face  and starred for a while.Then She leaned foward and kissed his forehead. Suddenly Sungmin wrapped his arms Eunbin's waist. He said, "I won't mind sharing the bed with you" and rolled her over him into the bed.

"So, I see that's what you wanted to do to me but I am not easy,you know?" joked Sungmin. 

"What!? I just kissed your forehead, it's not like I wanted to seduce you." Claimed Eunbin.

" If you say so" and then both laughed when Sungmin said that.

The room was quiet for a moment; Eunbin felt nervous laying down next to sungmin. Sungmin probably felt the same way. To break the silence Eunbin decided to ask the first questioned that came to her mind.

"So, Sungmin did you find the combo?"

"Oh about that, I didn't look for it because I didn't want to open the wrong drawer.'

"What is the worst thing you can find, if you open the wrong drawer?"

"Your bras" mumbled Sungmin.

"What was that?" asked Eunbin.

"I said bugs that I killed earler"

"That is strange because I have never seen bugs in my house before."

"Well now it is my turn to ask" Sungmin had to ask something that has been bothering him."So why do you have guy-" started to asked Sungmin until he was interrupted by Eunbin's cellphone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   *** *Hello!! everyone! I AM BACK!! ^-^ It has been a long time since I lasted updated this story. I am REALLY SORRY about that but I have been busy. The middle of 2011 until now had been very much like a roller coaster. This year, in fact I  graduated high school !! a few days ago. I wish I could say YEA!! no more high school but I feel kind of sad of parting ways with my friends and getting more responability. I'm a person who overthinks alot so its scary the thought of me going out into that big world and if I will be able to survive out there. So, I was busy making the last few months of high school an amazing memory and of course college stuff have also been keeping me busy. I will start a summer program for college. So, I will be busy right away but I will try my BEST to keep updating But enough about me. I want toThank my Subscribers, Readers, commenters for your support. I know today's update is short but I hope you enjoy it! ^-^

P.S SORRY for any grammar mistakes. 

 

"""'''''''''         jninindknn