Part 4

My One Wish

Hi ^^ i think i have caused a misunderstanding depending on what time you read part 3. Please go back to part 3 and check if you read the whole thing. becasue i updated yestardy the story and it didnt stop at "Let's go home and talk about this okay" but i guess when ealier today i was trying to edit something in the passage i by mistake probably erased a chunk of the story. so sorry about that here is another small update enjoy and sorry for ant grammar mistakes.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

   Sung min = Purple and Eun bin= Teal

     The car stopped in front of a building. Sungmin quickly got of the car from his side of the door and quickly ran over to the other side to open Eunbin the car’s door. The manager then left and they went inside the building.  They took the elevator until they reached the 11th floor where they stopped in front of an apartment. Sungmin put in the pin number in order to gain enterance to the apartment. Eun Bin was shocked to see the people that were inside of the apartment. There was screaming, yelling, a bunch of guys, and smoke.

“Ya! Yesung your burning the rice!” yelled a voice

Sungmin was worry and embarrassed at the sight in front of them. Clothes were everywhere. Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were trying to put on their shirts while setting up the table. Forks, spoons, knives, food, were all over the place. Shindong was cleaning but it looked like he was making a bigger mess. In the middle of this was Heechul. Heechul was suppose to help Shindong but instead he was staring at himself in a mirror he was holding.

Out of nowhere you hear a BOOM! From the kitchen and no it was not them singing their song boom boom. Kyuhyun , Donghae, and Yesung came out of the kitchen coughing. Now the whole apartment was filled with smoke.

“YA! Kyuhyun DO YOU WANT TO KILL US!?” screamed Donghae.

“It’s NOT MY FAULT Ryeowook hyung is not here and that I CAN’T COOK!” Kyuhyun yelled back.

“Guys” said Heechul while staring at someone but got ignored.

“I knew putting Kyuhyun in the kitchen was a bad idea, I mean he couldn’t even cook ramen when he moved in the dorm with us” said Leeteuk.

“I don’t want to hear it. Those were my worst few months living with you guys” noted Kyuhyun.

“Guys”

“What about Yesung he burned the rice using a rice cooker, like seriously?” added Donghae

“GUYS!” HEechul finally yelled before yesung could defend himself in order to grab attention.

“WHAT?!” everyone screamed at him.

“Our guest is already here” said Heechul.

Suddenly everything went quiet and they turned around to see Eun bin and Sungmin standing by the door. Eunhyuk came up to her and said “hello”. Eun bin looked down at eunhyuk and kept staring. Sungmin noticed and covered her eyes, Eunhyuk looked down and  notice that she was staring at his exposed abs.

Eunhyuk rushed over to the table to put on his shirt and Leeteuk finished putting his shirt on. Sungmin was still covering Eun bin eyes, even though it was too late. 

Ya! What is this? I thought you guys said you could handle this?”  shouted Sungmin.

Eun bin grabbed Sungmin’s hands that were covering her eyes.

Sungmin what is the point of covering my eyes?” said Eun bin

To prevent you from seeing this disaster, even if you already saw everything.”

No, it’s okay this is where we were going to eat with your members, right?” asked Eun bin.

Yes” answered Sungmin.

“We are SUPER Sorry” said Leeteuk to Eun bin as he lowered his head with all the members.

No need for that, I can see you guys tried your best” Eun bin stated as she smiled at them.

We could eat at a restaurant” suggested Sungmin.

“No we can’t leave this mess, so I will help you guys clean and cook.”

“You don’t have to” replied Donghae.

No I want to” responded Eun bin.

With that Eun bin and all of SUJU cleaned the living room and the dining table that was near. They opened all the windows to let the smoke out, people might have thought there was a fire. She even got Heechul to clean instead of looking at himself. Once most of the cleaning was done in the living room, she took five members with her to the kitchen. While the other finished cleaning the living room.

                Sungmin, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Yesung, and Eunhyuk followed her to the kitchen. Eun bin hae Eunhyuk and Yesung clean the kitchen which was messy from their previous attempt to cook, while the other three were her cooking buddies. Once Yesung and Eunhyuk finished cleaning they went out to the living room to see if the other members were done cleaning.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were chopping vegetables and Donghae was besides Eun bin helping her cook the meat. Sungmin saw how close Eun bin and Donghae were standing next to each other and felt so jealous.

Ahhh!” screamed Sung min.

“Hyung whats wrong?” asked Kyuhyun.

“mmm… I cut my finger with the knife” said Sungmin as he bit his lips.

“Are you Bleeding hyung” questioned Donghae.

Eun bin walked towards Sungmin Who was hurt. She grabbed Sungmin’s finger and got a better look and saw that it wasn’t a bad cut but it would not hurt to treat it. Eun bin told Donghae to finish cooking the meat. Then told Sungmin to follow her to the bathroom. They were in a small space, both stood  close together and they were alone. 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

@WandererShEeP  Sorry there was a misunderstaning about the story please read the above in purple

by the way i also like the Suju pic and anything related to them, don't worry i won't judge you my friend =0)

and thanks for the comment

@SimJangSsi  Thank you for understanding and you were not rude i just wanted you to know i didn't forget about ur gift^^

Thanks for the comment and make sure to read the above in purple because i won't want you to miss anything about the story