Part 3

My One Wish

I am extremely sorry that i have not been able to update for over a month. i had updated one of my storiess saying that i will update all my stories but after that post a few hrs after my lap top died and i mean it really died my computer didnt have a solution for fixing. and i just bought a new lap top yestardy after saving my money. anyways i will update little cuz i have a research paper due in a week and i will try to update the rest of this story by this week, good thing i had the story written down on paper and not saved in my lap top. once again sorry.

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Sungmin= purple, Eun bin=teal, father (tae tae)= green

 

At the same time they both yelled “Appa!” and started to run and hugged the same man. That’s when they both looked at each other and then at the smiling man.

Appa since when did you have another child?” I questioned

Omo, this your daughter?” said Sungmin.

Oh my lovely daughter and son are together, I was shocked to see you here son.”

“Appa you still have not answered my question”

“Let’s go home and talk about this okay"

When they arrived to the little farm that Eunbin’s father and mother had they went inside and sat down. Eunbin’s mother came form the kitchen to the living room with drinks to enjoy.

Well I am sure my daughter most be confused” started to say her father

 “I met him a few years ago when you had just left to live in Seoul by yourself”

During that time I was in a super junior photo shoot in Jeju Island and I was taking a walk by myself when I saw your umma and appa struggling to carry something heavy, so I helped them”

Then your umma and I invited him for dinner as thanks”                                                        

Afterwards I just continued to come and help them for a month because that’s how long our schedule in Jeju Island was and then I would come like once every 3 months to visit them.”

Oh, for a second I got scare thinking the I had a brother I never knew about.”

But I didn’t know you were his daughter since you said tae tae send you instead of appa” added Sungmin

That’s because I only say appa when I talk to my father and when I talk to someone else about my father I say tae tae.”

“Yeah, this kiddo has always done that, but anyways what are you doing here?” tae tae asked  Sungmin

Well I was going to surprise you but it didn’t turn out as well.”

Well I am glad to see you both here”

 “You know eun bin I know Super Junior.” bragged her father

I don’t even know Super Junior and Sungmin is my teacher” they all laugh to see eun bin’s jealous reaction.

I miss you so much appa.” said Eunbin and gave a big hug to her father

“I miss you too appa” added Sungmin and joined the hug

Then joking around eun bin pushed sungmin aside and said “YA!! Tae Tae is MY father!”  Sticking her tongue out. They were laughing that whole day enjoying the time together.
      

            Being in Jeju Island for a whole week helping around the farm was a great time for them. The enjoyed the time they had with Tae Tae  (Eun Bin’s father) and his wife. Once they went back to Seoul everything was still the same except for their friendship, their friendship seem closer than ever. Sungmin continued to go to art museums to see ME’s new artwork. Eun bin continued with her work at home and they still had guitar lesson. They also hanged out when ever they could.

“Okay that’s all for today’s lesson” said Sungmin.

Yes Sir!”

“What do you think you are in the army or something?”

They both laughed at what Sungmin had said.

Then I will be leaving Eun bin”

Okay take care”

Eun bin walked sungmin to the door and she stayed watching him as he left. But before Sungmin took another step forward he turned around.

“Eun Bin ah tomorrow let’s not do guitar lessons, just dress nicely and I will you somewhere, okay

Huh? Where are we going?”

You’ll see” replied Sungmin.

With that Sungmin left in a van and Eun Bin was left wonder where Sungmin was going to take her.

The next day Eun Bin was waiting for Sungmin and his manager to pick her up. Eun Bin was wearing a light purple dress that had short sleeves, went down to her knees and her hair was grabbed in a pony tail.

Finally a car stopped in front of her house and Eun Bin went outside, got on the van and sat next to Sungmin.

So where are we going?” asked Eun Bin

we are going to have dinner with some people

With who?”

“Just wait a little more, okay” answered Sungmin

By the way Eun Bin you look very beautiful”

Eun Bin turned around to see Sungmin, Sungmin turned his face to the window on his left. He wanted to avoid eye contact with Eun Bin  for a while because he felt shy and felt himself blushing. Then Eunbin said “Thanks” as her face was red as a tomato.

The car stopped in front of a building. Sungmin quickly got of the car from his side of the door and quickly ran over to the other side to open Eunbin the car’s door. The manager then left and they went inside the building.  They took the elevator until they reached the 11th floor where they stopped in front of an apartment. Sungmin put in the pin number in order to gain enterance to the apartment. Eun Bin was shocked to see the people that were inside of the apartment. There was screaming, yelling, a bunch of guys, and smoke.